Winchester firefighters
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2008
How good are the paramedics and emt's in Winchester?
Dont worry

Graniteville, SC

#2 Nov 3, 2008
Second to none.
I_Gotta_Know

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2008
How do they do on the pay scale? Second to LAST.
Power of a badge

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2008
There just like them cops, they cheat on there wife.
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2008
I can't believe they would cheat on their wives.
Who are u kidding

AOL

#6 Nov 3, 2008
Wondering wrote:
I can't believe they would cheat on their wives.
Get real!
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2008
When I have encountered them they appear professional.
Firefighters Family

Clarksville, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2008
I have a question? Do any of you even know any of the Firemen/EMTs? My guess is no! Well I do! My father was a firefighter before he passed away. My ex-husband was a volunteer firefighter. And my brother is a Batt. Chief. So I think it is safe to say I have known most of the firefighters in this town for years. At least the County employees. They risk their lives daily, and get paid so little that most of them have to have second incomes in order to live. AND THEY DO NOT CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES! Before people make comments, they should remember who may have to save their life one day. They will be the ones to drag you out of your house god forbid it ever burns, Or cut you out of your car when you have an accident. Don't assume that they all do something, just because you may know one that does.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2008
they are awesome in winchester. if i was dying i know they would do everything they could to save me. they are highly skilled and trained. they have great relationships with the physicians at CRMC and UK. they definately need more recognition and pay. they carry 500 lb people out of their homes down steps. they go into the worst conditions. they are at risk for violence cause they are usually the first ones on the scene. they get exposed to every kind of disease and illnesses. go into burning buildings. they are our angels working through GOD or your God as you understand him.
anonamous

Anderson, SC

#10 Dec 7, 2008
Power of a badge wrote:
There just like them cops, they cheat on there wife.
you are an ignorant fool i know for a fact they dont all cheat on their wives one of this is my brother inlaw and i know several more get a life and mind your own damn bussiness
hey hey

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2008
they r all really sweet never heard tey cheated but jason is a mjor hootie
sexyazz

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2008
did you ever think they just aren't happy with their wifey.
Deadchester

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2008
If someone isn't happy with their wifey, they need to get a divorce, not step out on someone. That goes for the ladies also.
JUDT PLAIN DUMB

Richmond, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2008
Why do people think that cops and firefighters all step out on their wives? That's totally ridiculous...if you are going to go out on someone, it doesn't matter what profession you're in. Good Lord....don't be so dumb.
anonamous

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2008
I_Gotta_Know wrote:
How do they do on the pay scale? Second to LAST.
they are paid minimum wage and that is a disgrace considering they put their lives on the line for everyone in the cominity every day yes even for you who want to do nothing but slam them get a life and grow up
dumb dumb dumb

Richmond, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2008
Tell ya what...next time you are in a burning house or a bad wreck, look at the men there to help you and say "Oh no, I don't want you to save me, you go out on your wife" then you'll get exctly what you deserve......nothing.
I love firefighters

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 20, 2008
The people who say bad stuff about firefighter are stupid!!! My hero is a firefighter and i have more respect for them than you have for yourself. i sure hope your houses dont catch on fire. you sure will be SOL....
sexyazz

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 20, 2008
I know that they all mean well! They do a wonderful job! But you know ladies u be checking them out when they are standing their in their uniforms looking hot as hell!!!!
Fire

United States

#19 Dec 20, 2008
To bad we won't be looking back at ya!!!! haha
cutiepie

Winchester, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2008
wtf you always have to get a piss ass attitude. but dats koo enjoy it by your self!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min so true 167,867
James Curtis 1 hr Joke 11
Cheryl marshall 4 hr Cheryl marshall 1
susan montgomery/ jessica shortridge (Sep '11) 9 hr Babygirl 23
anyone know where Tory Pendleton is these days (Mar '14) 11 hr Death 2
65-Year-Old School Teachers 12 hr Concerned 1
GRC Football 22 hr Hmmm 21

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages