triple murder back in the News
Brandy

Winchester, KY

#122 Feb 17, 2013
meli wrote:
Mr Olivares is at Blackburn until 2015. Do ya think someone could maybe reinterview him before he leaves? Maybye check his visitor list to see who they can go to next?
Wrong babygirl. Thar aint none named olivares locked up in this state and I kno fo sur that fineness is in Paris KY. Mind ur own shit that u kno bout.
Mark

Darby, PA

#125 Feb 18, 2013
Brandy wrote:
<quoted text> babygirl listen to me. yur stiring up the wrong shit. thar are others to look at. dont be racest. look at somebody else. snitchin aint right on the rong person.
I am asking that the police question several people. No racism involved. If you know "others to look at" put it out there.
Brandy

Winchester, KY

#126 Feb 19, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>I am asking that the police question several people. No racism involved. If you know "others to look at" put it out there.
i aint no snitch bitch. u put it out there yur self. Meli was racest. be fare bout what you say. skin color aint the anser to this.
meli

Darby, PA

#127 Feb 19, 2013
Please ask Jose to go to the Kentucky State police post 7 and talk to Trooper Paul Blanton. If he can't go, ask him to call. That way they won't have to look for him. I am not accusing him of anything and I am not racist. Hispanic (incuding Mexican and Honduran) is not a race but an ethnic group.
heaven

Winchester, KY

#128 Feb 19, 2013
williamsburg willy how do you know it was a dark night? it could have been broad daylight? you don't know nothing you just want to know something.
keep on fishing.
Brandy

Winchester, KY

#129 Feb 19, 2013
meli wrote:
Please ask Jose to go to the Kentucky State police post 7 and talk to Trooper Paul Blanton. If he can't go, ask him to call. That way they won't have to look for him. I am not accusing him of anything and I am not racist. Hispanic (incuding Mexican and Honduran) is not a race but an ethnic group.
Jose whu babygurl?
meli

Darby, PA

#130 Feb 19, 2013
Brandy wrote:
<quoted text> Jose whu babygurl?
If you don't know who he is then don't worry about it. Ruben needs to go talk to KSP and take Brandi, Stephanie and Cassie. Please Thanks
Brandy

Winchester, KY

#131 Feb 20, 2013
meli wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't know who he is then don't worry about it. Ruben needs to go talk to KSP and take Brandi, Stephanie and Cassie. Please Thanks
watch yur mouth bitch. i know jose. yur talkin babygurl so say its all. spil yur guts and git its over with.
Dole Bananas

Winchester, KY

#132 Feb 20, 2013
meli wrote:
You should talk to the police yourself and let them take it from there.
Dole Bananas

Winchester, KY

#133 Feb 20, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>I am asking that the police question several people. No racism involved. If you know "others to look at" put it out there.
Mark and Meli both of you should talk to the police.
LMAO

Winchester, KY

#134 Feb 20, 2013
LOL Dole bananas are imported from Honduras.
Williamsburg Willy

United States

#135 Feb 20, 2013
Billy Teddy, I will post where and when I feel like posting and you will get over it or you can continue to cry like the baby you are. Yes I meant baby, singular form, you are the same person.
meli

Darby, PA

#136 Feb 20, 2013
Brandy wrote:
<quoted text> watch yur mouth bitch. i know jose. yur talkin babygurl so say its all. spil yur guts and git its over with.
funny;)
meli

Darby, PA

#137 Feb 20, 2013
Dole Bananas wrote:
<quoted text> You should talk to the police yourself and let them take it from there.
I have and as soon as they talk to the people I mentioned--I'm out of it. What I am asking for is others besides myself ask that these people be talked to again. What I'm saying to Brandy is if these people don't want the police looking for them then they should go to the police.
SERIOUSLY

Winchester, KY

#138 Feb 21, 2013
meli wrote:
<quoted text> I have and as soon as they talk to the people I mentioned--I'm out of it. What I am asking for is others besides myself ask that these people be talked to again. What I'm saying to Brandy is if these people don't want the police looking for them then they should go to the police.
MELI. ARE THESE PEOPLE YOU HAVE MENTIONED DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THE TRIPLE MURDER OR DO THEY HAVE INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP SOLVE THIS HORRIBLE CRIME ???
INFORMATION TIPS HINTS

Winchester, KY

#139 Feb 23, 2013
Any and all information concerning this terrible crime against these three young men truly should be turned over to the authorities. No one whatsoever on this site is in authority. If so then then some of the things would have been mentioned by the media. Readers hated WJR along with a few others that tried to help but did not succeed at that. Anyone can call the police. Mail the police what you think you know. Call the tip line to the KSP. There are numerous ways to contact someone. Text the authorities if you have to. This has went way too long for there not to be a good lead for the police to pursue. Anyone that knows anything by all means do your civic duty and contact someone in authority that you know or trust or whatever. WHAT IF IT WERE YOUR FAMILY RELATIVE THAT WAS MURDERED? WOULDN'T YOU WANT IT SOLVED EVEN IF IT TOOK THE HELP OF SOMEONE PRIVATELY THAT YOU MAY NEVER KNOW OR KNEW IN THE FIRST PLACE? I WOULD WANT ALL RHE HELP THAT I COULD GET. Thank you.
meli

Darby, PA

#140 Feb 23, 2013
Finally someone comments. Thank you. Please, everyone ask the police to look at some people again. The police can invite the FBI in for help. At least one person has fled across state lines
INFORMATION TIPS HINTS

Winchester, KY

#141 Feb 23, 2013
meli wrote:
Finally someone comments. Thank you. Please, everyone ask the police to look at some people again. The police can invite the FBI in for help. At least one person has fled across state lines
I think I know who you are talking about that fled. If he is guilty and is gone then what is there to.be afraid of any longer?
INFORMATION TIPS HINTS

Winchester, KY

#142 Feb 23, 2013
meli wrote:
Mr Olivares is at Blackburn until 2015. Do ya think someone could maybe reinterview him before he leaves? Maybye check his visitor list to see who they can go to next?
Someone if not more than one know exactly who it is that needs to.be questioned by the police but until someone with.a spine and a heart comes along and speaks out openly to the law then this will.drag on and on forever. No one is scaring anyone away. There just needs to.be someone to.step up and be 21.
INFORMATION TIPS HINTS

Winchester, KY

#143 Feb 23, 2013
meli wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't know who he is then don't worry about it. Ruben needs to go talk to KSP and take Brandi, Stephanie and Cassie. Please Thanks
Saying these namesindicayes to.me that you know something or have a really strong gut feeling about what you have said here. I hope you told the police all that you think or know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Adams 1 hr JusticeForTheLitt... 23
iron horseman (Sep '08) 1 hr itsme 665
Let's hear what people know on Vance Brinegar 2 hr itsme 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr CriminalsForever 149,496
Winchester sl*ts 7 hr Boss 11
Crazy man on bike pulling cart? 8 hr DV8 3
Sordid past 12 hr Purpurr 3

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages