On The Edge

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I gave all the info I had to miss font what she ever do whith it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

On The Edge wrote:
I gave all the info I had to miss font what she ever do whith it.
Don't start that crap again. Send your emails to someone else this time
ELMER

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Iím sure most here would rather read your filth then my honest opinions.
Prove your opinions to be true. You are a known liar. I can prove that. It's bad enough you have ruined Beattyville's forum. Now you have invaded Winchester and Jackson.
Pam

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ELMER wrote:
<quoted text>Prove your opinions to be true. You are a known liar. I can prove that. It's bad enough you have ruined Beattyville's forum. Now you have invaded Winchester and Jackson.
you sure are a paranoind nut case, I hardly post on this forum. I mostly post in washington state or colorado where ppl have a little sense. and why do you keep trying to turn this thread into me?
Williamsburg Willy

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Pam and Elmer need to go the hell away and stay away. You two creeps are ruining every post on Topix with your lovers fcking quarrels.
This post is about three fckers who screwed someone over and paid big time for doing it.
SMH

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Williamsburg Willy wrote:
Pam and Elmer need to go the hell away and stay away. You two creeps are ruining every post on Topix with your lovers fcking quarrels.
This post is about three fckers who screwed someone over and paid big time for doing it.
I dont understand the behavior of others.
Williamsburg Willy

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Someone needs to wake up and smell the frigging truth about what happened on that dark night on Pine Ridge Road.
Pam

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

how can i ruin every post on topix when I don't post that much here? I bet if i had ignored elmer i still would have been mentioned in your little rant and that's exactly why i went ahead and commented.
meli

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

That officer on WLEX obviously lied. If it wasn't about drugs what the heck has kept everyones mouth shut for 3 years??? Something is very wrong! Please keep the pressure on. Write Nancy Grace. Start a petition. Call the Feds!
Billy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

you took up for willoughby and then.curse like this here. wtf T
Teddy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Someone needs to wake up and smell the frigging truth about what happened on that dark night on Pine Ridge Road.
That not your bussiness. Get your ass back over to David willoughby.
Teddy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

meli wrote:
That officer on WLEX obviously lied. If it wasn't about drugs what the heck has kept everyones mouth shut for 3 years??? Something is very wrong! Please keep the pressure on. Write Nancy Grace. Start a petition. Call the Feds!
winner winner chicken dinner. Everyone was playing silence of the precious lambs for no reason based on the troopers comment.
see see see

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

meli wrote:
call the feds ccc

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I didn't think the troopers statements on the news made sense. They have no clue and yet he so casually dismissed the drug angle as not panning out. I don't think they have a clue. We should be outraged as a community that this has been allowed to drag on with so little effort to solve.
meli

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
I didn't think the troopers statements on the news made sense. They have no clue and yet he so casually dismissed the drug angle as not panning out. I don't think they have a clue. We should be outraged as a community that this has been allowed to drag on with so little effort to solve.
I think they're in on it.Maybe made a mistake, trying to save face. I don't know but that was a half @ssed patronizing plea.
stfu

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

meli wrote:
<quoted text> I think they're in on it.Maybe made a mistake, trying to save face. I don't know but that was a half @ssed patronizing plea.
you think the ksp is involved with a triple homicide
seriously

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

another useless thread that obtained no positive feedback other that the truth from a trooper basically saying they didn't have a clue then nor do they have one now. when will the friends ever talk?
meli

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

stfu wrote:
<quoted text> you think the ksp is involved with a triple homicide
Yes, that is my opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

meli wrote:
<quoted text>I think they're in on it.Maybe made a mistake, trying to save face. I don't know but that was a half @ssed patronizing plea.
I agree with you --- it doesn't seem to be any urgency on their part
meli

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mr Olivares is at Blackburn until 2015. Do ya think someone could maybe reinterview him before he leaves? Maybye check his visitor list to see who they can go to next?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Fact 920
old burger king 13 min In the know 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min BRAIN STORM 130,426
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Obama Zombies 150,937
Bald men are so ugly! (Sep '10) 1 hr Martingluis 171
Calvary Christian Church Pastor Affair 2 hr WhatHappened2GRC 81
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 3 hr highly informed v... 22

Search the Winchester Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••