triple murder back in the News

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2013
On Lex18 at 6pm police discuss new directions being taken in the three year old case
observer

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I found it to be very interesting that nearly 3 years later the police are continuing to look at the party of the night before. If I'm not mistaken that is the most information that I have heard concerning the murders. I find it upsetting a great deal that after so many different people offered help that did not attend the party that now the police are right back to square one which is the party where trouble did exist before the murders took place. If only the attendees of that party would speak up about what they know or what they might think they know then possibly the terrible horrible crime could be solved. I pray that resolution is met. I pray that the families stay strong in faith. I pray that one crucial tip is all it may take to bring closure and justice for all the loved ones. I also pray that those that attempted to help out in the past not to do so this time.
observer

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Let me correct myself here. wjr is welcomed but not of his alter egos or characters or whatever all that mess was before now. He is a real nut but he was a nut covering every angle that entered his mind no matter what ant of us might of thought of him or still may think of him. He was sincerely trying to help in my own opinion.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 12, 2013
observer wrote:
Let me correct myself here. wjr is welcomed but not of his alter egos or characters or whatever all that mess was before now. He is a real nut but he was a nut covering every angle that entered his mind no matter what ant of us might of thought of him or still may think of him. He was sincerely trying to help in my own opinion.
No, he is not, at the request of family members. law enforcement, and many others.
SMH

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
did your crystal ball tell you that?
u ppl r crazy
i highly doubt the cops or the family members wants you dicussing such on topix of all the places.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 12, 2013
SMH wrote:
did your crystal ball tell you that?
u ppl r crazy
i highly doubt the cops or the family members wants you dicussing such on topix of all the places.
Exactly! That is why I am not.
observer

Winchester, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
-s-i-d-e-k-i-c-k- wrote:
<quoted text>No, he is not, at the request of family members. law enforcement, and many others.
I've seen this many a time. Constant arguing. I dont know if anyone including the parents forbid anyone from talking here. Including the person wjr which everyone could always tell that you and a few others were not fond of. I didn't agree with all that wjr ever said but I sure as heck didn't shoot down all that he said as many often did. Including you.
observer

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Tips or whatever are never going to be gained here if people persistantly keep posting negative replies.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 12, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen this many a time. Constant arguing. I dont know if anyone including the parents forbid anyone from talking here. Including the person wjr which everyone could always tell that you and a few others were not fond of. I didn't agree with all that wjr ever said but I sure as heck didn't shoot down all that he said as many often did. Including you.
When you go around professing how you're going to find various Topix posters based on their IP addresses, and you go around trying to name who the Topix posters, stating real names, only to come up empty every single time, as WJR had time and again, your credibility is going to take a hit, and as an extension of that, people are going to shoot you down, because they're not going to take you seriously.
observer

Winchester, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
-s-i-d-e-k-i-c-k- wrote:
<quoted text>No, he is not, at the request of family members. law enforcement, and many others.
Stop it now. I dont know if anyone ever asked wjr to stop whatever he was doing but I do know he himself commented a couple of months ago that he would never post again about these murders. I haven't seen nor can I tell where he has went back on his final comment of never helping again. According to the news no one is helping with this. Are you helping any? Just curious.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Hi WJR,
Did you see that murder mystery that's unfolding in Pine Knot? Beloved hairdresser in a love triangle, commits suicide after hiring 3 men to kill her employee. It's sad.
observer

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
On Lex18 at 6pm police discuss new directions being taken in the three year old case
Is it possible that there are 1 or 2 people if not more that wanted to attend the party but did not get to attend for some reasons that may have talked to someone that did attend the relayed some gossip that may have consisted of some truth?
observer

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
-Fearless- wrote:
Hi WJR,
Did you see that murder mystery that's unfolding in Pine Knot? Beloved hairdresser in a love triangle, commits suicide after hiring 3 men to kill her employee. It's sad.
If you are implying that I am wjr then you are mistaken.
observer

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>When you go around professing how you're going to find various Topix posters based on their IP addresses, and you go around trying to name who the Topix posters, stating real names, only to come up empty every single time, as WJR had time and again, your credibility is going to take a hit, and as an extension of that, people are going to shoot you down, because they're not going to take you seriously.
In other words.people got upset that he guessed whom others were incorrectly. I see. Is that something to really get upset over? What would the outcome had been if he had been correct. If he really was all along.
observer

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2013
This isn't about wjr is it? Isn't this about the triple murders? Let's stay focused on the issue and forget about who is who?
observer

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I think that I will return to the observation post where I was for a long time. Corresponding is not forte. Good luck to all of you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 12, 2013
observer wrote:
This isn't about wjr is it? Isn't this about the triple murders? Let's stay focused on the issue and forget about who is who?
You need to stop now. Believe me, I am telling you, this is not wanted on here by the families, friends etc...

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2013
No and no
observer

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text> I think that I will return to the observation post where I was for a long time. Corresponding is not forte. Good luck to all of you.
I STOPPED RIGHT HERE BEFORE YOU WARNED ME TO STOP.
observer

Winchester, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
-Fearless- wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop now. Believe me, I am telling you, this is not wanted on here by the families, friends etc...
Are you a relative or a friend of the families?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arm wrestling 7 min Stouts McGee 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 158,141
Looking for Nice Lady--not a perfect one. 5 hr yep 3
Pains Mover 12 hr NAN 1
raped, tortured murdered a girl - now he's here... (Sep '10) 13 hr codlick 90
RD Brock 14 hr EKUgrad 2
add word drop word (Sep '10) Sun _FLATLINE-------- 161

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance