Lunch Conversation
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Closed my office door, slipped my shoes off, got my salad and my drink--ready for lunch, Looking for some conversation

“If it's too loud, yer too old.”

Since: May 12

Dullsville

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Closed my office door, slipped my shoes off, got my salad and my drink--ready for lunch, Looking for some conversation
Hey what's up? Has your terrible Tuesday turned around yet? I don't know if you got my last PM or not, just let me know if you want me to e-mail you or not:)

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Wasn't terrible just super busy! It was like every rooster came home to roost at once!

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what's up? Has your terrible Tuesday turned around yet? I don't know if you got my last PM or not, just let me know if you want me to e-mail you or not:)
I didn't see an email. Sorry. Email me

Location hidden

#5 Jun 12, 2012
I've decided the topix email is crappy.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Slipped the heels back on, return my chair to the upright position-- open the door and bring on the afternoon !

Dullsville

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Slipped the heels back on, return my chair to the upright position-- open the door and bring on the afternoon !
OK, when you get an e-mail you don't recognize, it's me. You will have more info on me than you want, just don't abuse it:)

I'm very sorry you had to get back to work, you should really address that with the boss. Oh, wait... never mind!

Location hidden

#8 Jun 12, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>OK, when you get an e-mail you don't recognize, it's me. You will have more info on me than you want, just don't abuse it:)

I'm very sorry you had to get back to work, you should really address that with the boss. Oh, wait... never mind!
oh. The intrigue. A stranger is going to send me an email. When I was 15 I went to see "when a stranger calls" it was my first R rated movie. I fell in love with scary movies that day. I guess with caller ID and cellphones the movie premise wouldn't work so good now

Location hidden

#9 Jun 12, 2012
Hey! Didn't anyone notice I changed my shoes?

Dullsville

#10 Jun 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Sorry dear, I'm still not seeing anyone's pix or avatars. It's probably the stupid network blocking things again:(

Location hidden

#11 Jun 12, 2012
YOASS is such a trickster. He says he's sending me an email with personal info and he sends me a PM with a smiley face with an eye patch.
lol

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Boss, huh? Sad.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Boss, huh? Sad.
yup.
lol

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2012
Need some apple fritters?

Location hidden

#15 Jun 12, 2012
lol wrote:
Need some apple fritters?
No thank you -- got any funnel fries or mini corn dogs?

Dullsville

#16 Jun 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
YOASS is such a trickster. He says he's sending me an email with personal info and he sends me a PM with a smiley face with an eye patch.
Sorry, just having some fun:) Sometimes I wish I had an eye patch. Except for the robbing and raping, being a pirate would kick ass.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 12, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, just having some fun:) Sometimes I wish I had an eye patch. Except for the robbing and raping, being a pirate would kick ass.
awe there goes that fantasy!
lol

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
awe there goes that fantasy!
How about that boss fantasy lol.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>How about that boss fantasy lol.
Never had one of those. Guess I never had a boss that stimulated the old grey matter enough to gets things rolling.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 12, 2012
Where's OLF? He has this corny pirate jokes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why RIB not in jail? 9 hr sofine813 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,863
If.you.payed tabitha davis/stewart for.that p@$$y 10 hr Tyler Durdin 2
travis morgan (Aug '15) 17 hr Panky 10
My Take Back Home Girl Farted 22 hr Clyde 4
steak and shake 23 hr FredStapletonJr 14
John Locknane 23 hr jamie 2

Winchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages