Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 4,379)

Showing posts 87,561 - 87,580 of128,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
I don't know about you, but I never heard much preached on Lucifer, or in a way that was easy to understand anyway. He was just always this spooky figure in the shadows that Christ protected us from, but it was never really explained "how" to me, or I didn't get it, if it was. It always seemed to be one of those questions you just didn't ask in church. But Jesus said to be Wise as serpents in Matthew 10:16, in other words know your enemy, because he walks about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour which it says in 1 Peter 5:8. It was very curious to me when I found out that in Satanism, one of their main statements was "Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had as he has kept it in business all these years" and then in the Bible if you read Acts 17:24 you find that it says that God does NOT dwell in Temples made with hands. Romans 16:17,18 are very good verses to put with that also and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 as well. And then top it off with 2 Thessalonians 2:3,7-12. After that you really begin to see where Satan truly dwells, and God's word told us all along, the very place we first go to find God. This is why Jesus said to Destroy the Temple in John 2:19, but the Religious leaders of the time refused to. The Tares are being bound into Bundles (Denominations and Different Religions and Nationalities), to be burned, and the wheat are being gathered to the barn just as it says in Matthew 13:24-30,38,39-43. The Harvest is the End of the World, it's happening as we speak, just as it says in Matthew 13:39 and 1 John 2:18 and Matthew 7:20-23; and Matthew 24:4-8,22; 2 Peter 3:9; He that hath ears to hear let him hear.
First of all the expression 'lucifer' is not a name for Satan. The word 'lucifer is nor a name. The word 'lucifer' just means 'shinning one' and in times past was used to describe matches especially the strike anywhere kind!
The word 'lucifer'(shinning one) is used to describe a Babylonian dynasty of rulers. the word only appears once in the King James Version at Isaiah 14:12 You can read 14:4,22,25 and see the prophecy was directed to the kings of Babylon.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Known fact wrote:
"7th trump"
I am going to put you on a spot.Please list the original manuscripts used in translation the King James Version Bible and explain why it is called a version instead of a translation.
I'm really going to put you on the spot. Here is a list of the manuscripts used by Jehovah's Witnesses to translate the New world Translation:
What manuscripts were used in translating The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. When giving textual information, it has been necessary to refer to many early manuscripts and papyruses, codices, printed edition. Below is a list of manuscripts used in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
א (ʼAleph) Codex Sinaiticus, Gr., fourth cent. C.E., British Museum, H.S., G.S.
A Codex Alexandrinus, Gr., fifth cent. C.E., British Museum, H.S., G.S.
ad Aid to Bible Understanding, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1971.
Al Aleppo Codex, Heb., c. 930 C.E., Israel, H.S.
Aq Aquila’s Gr. translation of H.S., second cent. C.E., Cambridge, England.
Arm Armenian Version, fourth to thirteenth cent. C.E.; H.S., G.S.
B Vatican ms 1209, Gr., fourth cent. C.E., Vatican City, Rome, H.S., G.S.
B 19A See Leningrad.
Bauer A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, by W. Bauer, second English ed., by F. W. Gingrich and F. W. Danker, Chicago and London (1979).
BDB Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, by Brown, Driver and Briggs, Oxford, 1978 reprint.
BHK Biblia Hebraica, by Kittel, Kahle, Alt and Eissfeldt, Privilegierte Württembergische Bibelanstalt, Stuttgart, seventh to ninth ed., 1951-55, H.S.
BHS Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, by Elliger and Rudolph, Deutsche Bibelstiftung, Stuttgart, 1977, H.S.
C Codex Ephraemi rescriptus, Gr., fifth cent. C.E., Paris, H.S., G.S.
Ca Cairo Codex, Heb., 895 C.E., Cairo, Egypt, H.S.
D Bezae Codices, Gr. and Lat., fifth and sixth cent. C.E., Cambridge, England, G.S.
Gins. Massoretico-Critical Text of the Hebrew Bible, by C. D. Ginsburg, London, 1926.
Gins.Int Introduction to the Massoretico-Critical Edition of the Hebrew Bible, by C. D. Ginsburg, Ktav Publishing House, New York, 1966 reprint.
Gins.Mas The Massorah, by C. D. Ginsburg, Ktav Publishing House, New York, 1975 reprint.
GK Gesenius’ Hebrew Grammar, by E. Kautzsch and A. E. Cowley, Oxford, England (1910).
Grn The Interlinear Hebrew/English Bible, Vol. I-III, by J. Green, Wilmington, U.S., 1976.
Int The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1969, a word-for-word rendering from Greek into English.
It Old Latin Versions, Itala, second to fourth cent. C.E.; H.S., G.S.
J1 Matthew, Heb., edited by J. du Tillet, with a Lat. translation by J. Mercier, Paris, 1555.
J2 Matthew, Heb., incorporated as a separate chapter in ʼE′ven bo′chan [“Tried Stone”], by Shem-Tob ben Isaac Ibn Shaprut, 1385. Mss of 16th and 17th cent., Jewish Theological Seminary, New York.
J3 Matthew and Hebrews, Heb. and Lat., by Sebastian Münster, Basel, 1537 and 1557 respectively.
J4 Matthew, Heb., by J. Quinquarboreus, Paris, 1551.
J5 Liturgical Gospels, Heb., by F. Petri, Wittemberg, 1573.
J6 Liturgical Gospels, German, Lat., Gr. and Heb., by Johann Clajus, Leipzig, 1576.
J7 Christian Greek Scriptures in 12 languages, including Heb., by Elias Hutter, Nuremberg, 1599.
J8 Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by William Robertson, London, 1661.
J9 Gospels, Heb. and Lat., by Giovanni Battista Jona, Rome, 1668.
J10 The New Testament ... in Hebrew and English, by Richard Caddick, Vol. I-III, containing Matthew—1 Corinthians, London, 1798-1805.
J11 Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by Thomas Fry and others, London, 1817.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

(cont.) Manuscripts used to translate the New World Translation.J12 Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by William Greenfield, London, 1831. J13Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by A. McCaul, M. S. Alexander, J. C. Reichardt and S. Hoga, London, 1838. J14Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by J. C. Reichardt, London, 1846. J15 Luke, Acts, Romans and Hebrews,Heb., by J. H. R. Biesenthal, Berlin, 1855, 1867, 1853 and 1858 respectively. J16Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by J. C. Reichardt and J. H. R. Biesenthal, London, 1866. J17Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by Franz Delitzsch, London, 1981 ed. J18Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by Isaac Salkinson and C. D. Ginsburg, London. J19 John,Heb., by Moshe I. Ben Maeir, Denver, Colorado, 1957. J20 A Concordance to theGreek Testament,by W. F. Moulton and A. S. Geden, fourth ed., Edinburgh, 1963. J21 The Emphatic Diaglott (Greek-English interlinear),by Benjamin Wilson, New York, 1864, reprintby Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1942. J22Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by United Bible Societies, Jerusalem, 1979. J23Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by J. Bauchet, Rome, 1975. J24 A Literal Translation of the New Testament ... From the Text of the Vatican Manuscript,by Herman Heinfetter, London, 1863. J25 St. Paul’s Epistle to the Romans,by W. G. Rutherford, London, 1900. J26 Psalms and Matthew 1:1-3:6,Heb., by Anton Margaritha, Leipzig, 1533. J27 Die heilige Schrift des neuen Testaments,by Dominik von Brentano, third ed., Vienna and Prague, 1796. JTS Journal of Theological Studies, Clarendon, Oxford. KB Lexicon in Veteris Testamenti Libros,by L. Koehler and W. Baumgartner, Leiden, Netherlands, 1953. KB3 Hebräisches und Aramäisches Lexikon zum Alten Testament,by W. Baumgartner, third ed., Leiden, Netherlands, 1967 and later ed. Leningrad Codex Leningrad B 19A,Heb., 1008 C.E., H.S., Saltykov-Shchedrin State Public Library, Leningrad, U.S.S.R. LS AGreek-English Lexicon,by H. Liddell and R. Scott, Oxford, 1968. LXX Septuagint, Gr., third and second cent. B.C.E., H.S.(A. Rahlfs, Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, Stuttgart, 1935). LXXא See א. LXXA See A. LXXB See B. LXXBagster Septuagint (with an English translationby Sir Lancelot Brenton, S. Bagster & Sons, London, 1851). LXXL Septuagint (P. de Lagarde, Göttingen, Germany, 1883). LXXThomson Septuagint, translatedby C. Thomson, Pells ed., London, 1904. M Masoretic Hebrew text found in Codex Leningrad B 19A as presented in BHK and BHS.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

NW New World Translation of the HolyScriptures, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1984 revision. P45 Papyrus Chester Beatty 1, Gr., third cent. C.E., Dublin, G.S. P46 Papyrus Chester Beatty 2, Gr., c. 200 C.E., Dublin, Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.A., G.S. P47 Papyrus Chester Beatty 3, Gr., third cent. C.E., Dublin, G.S. P66 Papyrus Bodmer 2, Gr., c. 200 C.E., Geneva, G.S. P74 Papyrus Bodmer 17, Gr., seventh cent. C.E., Geneva, G.S. P75 Papyrus Bodmer 14, 15, Gr., c. 200 C.E., Geneva, G.S. 1QIsa The Dead Sea Scroll of Isaiah, Jerusalem, found in 1947 in Qumran Cave No. 1. Sam Pentateuch in Samaritan, fourth cent. B.C.E., Israel. si “All Scripture Is Inspired of God and Beneficial,” Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1963. Sn Hebrew Old Testament,by N. H. Snaith, Israel, 1970. Sy, Syp Syriac Peshitta,Christian Aram., fifth cent. C.E., S. Lee, London, 1826, reprintby United Bible Societies, 1979. Syc Curetonian Syriac, Old Syriac, fifth cent. C.E., Gospels, Cambridge, England. Syh Philoxenian-Harclean Syriac Version, sixth and seventh cent. C.E.; G.S. Syhi Jerusalem (Hierosolymitanum) Version, Old Syriac, sixth cent. C.E.; G.S. Sys Sinaitic Syriac codex, fourth and fifth cent. C.E., Gospels. SymGreek translation of H.S.,by Symmachus, c. 200 C.E. T Targums, Aram. paraphrases of parts of H.S. TJ Jerusalem Targum I (Pseudo-Jonathan) and Jerusalem Targum II (Fragmentary Targum). TO Targum of Onkelos (Babylonian Targum), Pentateuch. TP Palestinian Targum, Vatican City, Rome, Pentateuch. TDOT Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament (English ed.), Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, U.S.A., 1974 and later ed. TDNT Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (English ed.), Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, U.S.A., 1964 and later ed. ThGreek translation of H.S.,by Theodotion, second cent. C.E. TR Textus Receptus (Received Text) of G.S.,by R. Stephanus, 1550. Vg Latin Vulgate,by Jerome, c. 400 C.E.(Iuxta Vulgatam Versionem, Württembergische Bibelanstalt, Stuttgart, 1975). Vgc Latin Vulgate, Clementine recension (S. Bagster & Sons, London, 1977). Vgs Latin Vulgate, Sixtine recension, 1590. Vgww Novum Testamentum Latine secundum editionem Sancti Hieronymi ad Codicum Manuscriptorum Fidem,by J. Wordsworth and H. J. White, Oxford, 1911. VT Vetus Testamentum, E. J. Brill, Leiden, Netherlands. W Freer Gospels, fifth cent. C.E., Washington, D.C. WH The New Testament in the OriginalGreek,by Westcott and Hort, 1948 ed.(reprinted in Int). ZorellGr Lexicon Graecum Novi Testamenti, third ed.,by F. Zorell, Paris, 1961. ZorellHeb Lexicon Hebraicum et Aramaicum Veteris Testamenti,by F. Zorell, Rome, 1968.* Reading of the original (first) hand of aGreek manuscript. c Reading of any corrector of aGreek manuscript.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

“7th.Trump”
As anyone can plainly see so many of these manuscripts were not available in 1611 when the King James Version was translated. This is why the New World Translation is admitted by scholars to be the most accurate translation in print.
That is why I requested you “7th Trump” to post the manuscripts used to translate the King James Version of 1611. I knew you couldn’t.
Because a little research on the KJV you will find that the KJV is largely William Tyndale’s translation which had been translated from the Catholic Bible.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

“7th. Trump”,
What do you think of the new "Divine Name King James Bible?" (of 2011). Exactly 400 years after the KJV translators in 1611 chose to remove God's name from his own book near 7,000 times!

I don't blame you if you don't want to comment especially if you are an avid reader of the King James Version of 1611. Have you ever wondered why it is called a VERSION instead of a translation? Maybe that is one of the reasons IT WAS THEIR VERSION TO REMOVE God's name from his own book near 7,000 times!

Equal to lying about the Creator and His Will is...the hiding or obscuring of His Divine Name. And it is a great shame for Bible translators...to conspire with ignorance and evil...to accomplish such a heinous thing.

To please God, we must keep our worship free of lies about him. Jesus said:“The true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth.”(John 4:23) We learn the true path to God from his Word, the Bible.– John 17:17 *

* For more information on the worship that God approves, see chapter 15 of the book “What Does the Bible REALLY Teach?” Published by Jehovah’s Witnesses

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

7th Trump wrote:
There are no spells to protect you from evil. The Bible warns against chants, and spells, all you need to protect you from evil is Christ, our Lord and Savoir!!
Evil will flee, with just the mention of Christ!!!!
ROTFLMFAO,yea how is that working for you?LOL

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>I said satanic bible and rituals. Do yourself a quick search on satanic rituals, and get back with us on what you find out, since you're that interested in it.
Backpedaling? You have said bible, then you have said rituals, then you have said rituals in the bible.
I bet you like the part of the christian bible where Lot fu cked his own daughters, bet you get wood reading that part

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>I said satanic bible and rituals. Do yourself a quick search on satanic rituals, and get back with us on what you find out, since you're that interested in it.
Are you refering to the writings of Anton Lavey? We do not follow Lavey, we are real Satanist not new age Satanist.
but Lavey did mention raping children, he said that is why he hates christians.
There is no ritual that involves children in the Satanic rituals by Lavey.
You are caught in another lie, since your god is the father of lies

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's kinda like this, Satan has Man held hostage with a spring trigger in his hand, that if killed, his hand lets go and blows all of us up as well. So God can't just kill him, he must wait for all of us that believe in Christ to keep Satan distracted so to speak until all of those that believe in Christ can sneak out of Range of the Explosion so when Satan is provoked by God and he lets go of the trigger all that happens is that he blows up himself and those that didn't believe in Christ. Not the best Analogy of it, but not too bad.
Oh, so your god is not all powerful? Is Satan stronger then your god?
You predict a battle where your god wins, but you also predicted an election where Romney won.....
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Now how do you deny what I said when it is written in your bible? Do you deny that your god demanded animal sacrifice? Do you deny that your god sent a bear to kill 42 children when they made fun of a bald man? Do you deny your own bible? Because that would be the beginning of your recovery from the mental illness you suffer from
Oh... there is a 'Mental' illness here... but it's not ours!
Please get well soon!
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
OK YAA, How stupid can you be to deny what your bible says. I have a copy right here stating everything I have said.
It even has the kind of stories you like where Lot had sex with his two daughters, you like that huh?
Do you Understand why Lot's daughters suduced their father???
I'll explain it for you... I'll type very s l o w l y...
When their Mother was turned into a piller of salt...
They knew that their Fathers Blood line (Very important in their culture) was at an end...
So... they got their dad drunk to get pregnant in hopes of
c o n t i n u i n g... their bloodline!
I h o p e This helps you understand the Bible better!
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Evil? The christian cult is evil. Of course when we start burning you freaks at the stake we will see it as good and you will see it as evil but the betterment of the world will come from wiping you evil sick freaks off of the planet
Here's just ONE of yer cults sick problems.
http://abortionno.org/index.php/abortion_fact
See... instead of teaching yer children to WAIT for their spouces
you teach them they can hump like animals, and do this
when their condom breaks... if they use them at all!
Just one lil example of your lack of morality!
And you call us sick... you prove with every post
that you are the sick ones!
Get well soon!
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial, anger.. it's all part of the process. I'm sure we're all proud of the huge step you've taken in admitting you are a liar, but it is just the first step in dealing with your sickness... Persevere!
Hahahaha! Believe whatever you want!
I'm not angry... I know who saved me, and He can save ALL of you too!
Just Repent, and ask Him to forgive you...
You'll be glad you did!
:-)
Devil

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the expression 'lucifer' is not a name for Satan. The word 'lucifer is nor a name. The word 'lucifer' just means 'shinning one' and in times past was used to describe matches especially the strike anywhere kind!
The word 'lucifer'(shinning one) is used to describe a Babylonian dynasty of rulers. the word only appears once in the King James Version at Isaiah 14:12 You can read 14:4,22,25 and see the prophecy was directed to the kings of Babylon.
Your post has merit as example how words loose their origional meaning over the years. Fag is not a cigarette now, queer is not odd, and a gay ol time is not a happy social gathering,,.. understanding any old works of literature is dependent on understanding what the words meant at the time they were written, not what it means today. Lucifer is today the Devil,Satan, ect

“Trying to live a good life”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Known fact wrote:
“7th. Trump”,
What do you think of the new "Divine Name King James Bible?" (of 2011). Exactly 400 years after the KJV translators in 1611 chose to remove God's name from his own book near 7,000 times!
I don't blame you if you don't want to comment especially if you are an avid reader of the King James Version of 1611. Have you ever wondered why it is called a VERSION instead of a translation? Maybe that is one of the reasons IT WAS THEIR VERSION TO REMOVE God's name from his own book near 7,000 times!
Equal to lying about the Creator and His Will is...the hiding or obscuring of His Divine Name. And it is a great shame for Bible translators...to conspire with ignorance and evil...to accomplish such a heinous thing.
To please God, we must keep our worship free of lies about him. Jesus said:“The true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth.”(John 4:23) We learn the true path to God from his Word, the Bible.– John 17:17 *
* For more information on the worship that God approves, see chapter 15 of the book “What Does the Bible REALLY Teach?” Published by Jehovah’s Witnesses
You're starting to do the same thing atheist do, list as many things as possible, and try to cause as much confusion as possible.

It's real simple. Get yourself a Concordance, and start going through the Original Manuscripts, it's the same Manuscripts that all of your so called translators used. And translate it yourself, then if you agree with them, that Christ was not god in the flesh, and that Christ died not to be resurrected, and than Christ was mearly an angel, then that's on you, but at least you'll know how many verses they changed to come up with that conclusion.

You can compare version after version after version, but you can't change the Original Manuscripts. I don't know why that's so hard for you to understand.

I've told you before, I've found things in the KJV that doesn't line up with the Original Manuscripts, but it is a whole lot closer than the JW bible. If you don't want to believe that, that's your choice, but if I were you, knowing the Bible says that Christ is the only way, and your out there telling people that Christ was mearly a man, I would at least want to find out if I were right, or not!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Backpedaling? You have said bible, then you have said rituals, then you have said rituals in the bible.
I bet you like the part of the christian bible where Lot fu cked his own daughters, bet you get wood reading that part
Poor little priest, are you having trouble keeping up again? Did you do a little research and find out just what some of your rituals teach. And don't forget your bible encourages you to do what you want on your rituals. Poor little priest, finally figuring out what he is!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Known fact wrote:
"7th trump"
I am going to put you on a spot.Please list the original manuscripts used in translation the King James Version Bible and explain why it is called a version instead of a translation.
National Library of Saint Petersburg, has the most complete set of the manuscripts. That and a Hebrew dictionary would be a good place for you to start.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little priest, are you having trouble keeping up again? Did you do a little research and find out just what some of your rituals teach. And don't forget your bible encourages you to do what you want on your rituals. Poor little priest, finally figuring out what he is!
Still can not post anything real? Take your medication and come down to reality

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>Here's just ONE of yer cults sick problems.
http://abortionno.org/index.php/abortion_fact
See... instead of teaching yer children to WAIT for their spouces
you teach them they can hump like animals, and do this
when their condom breaks... if they use them at all!
Just one lil example of your lack of morality!
And you call us sick... you prove with every post
that you are the sick ones!
Get well soon!
You do know that we do not sell our daughters right? Virgins where sold for more so the family wanted the girls to be virgins so they would get more cash. Of course you sick freaks like them 9 years old...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,561 - 87,580 of128,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lawsuit against the county jail 14 min HoneyBear1 69
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 min ;)) 81,559
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min DemocRATS 146,025
bill tays 2 hr at last 5
Tree Fort 2 hr -Sprocket- 845
bill tays (Oct '13) 2 hr at last 19
ryan dotson for county judge executive (Jan '14) 3 hr Not what it seems 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••