Winchester Weight Loss and Pain Clinic

Winchester Weight Loss and Pain Clinic

Posted in the Winchester Forum

7452people

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Just found out that this clinic will no longer be a pain clinic...Weight loss only...For those who are in legitmate need of something to help control their pain I dont know what there going to do. Your family physicians will not prescribe anything to help anymore and if you have been taking this medicaiton for years your tolerance is so high that what they will give you wont be enough to even get you out of bed to go to work. I am not trying to start trouble just wondering if there is somewhere else that you can go to get the treatment and medication you need. I refuse to do anything like buy off the street I will just die first. I just want to be able to continue to work and provide for my family and not wait on a check evey month.(Not knocking that either if you are not able to work) Lord knows I am almost there. ANy help would be appreciated.
magic monica

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
7452people wrote:
Just found out that this clinic will no longer be a pain clinic...Weight loss only...For those who are in legitmate need of something to help control their pain I dont know what there going to do. Your family physicians will not prescribe anything to help anymore and if you have been taking this medicaiton for years your tolerance is so high that what they will give you wont be enough to even get you out of bed to go to work. I am not trying to start trouble just wondering if there is somewhere else that you can go to get the treatment and medication you need. I refuse to do anything like buy off the street I will just die first. I just want to be able to continue to work and provide for my family and not wait on a check evey month.(Not knocking that either if you are not able to work) Lord knows I am almost there. ANy help would be appreciated.
your family physician should be able to refer you somewhere else, if you have legit pain & legit records to support your problem then you should be fine & not have any trouble getting in anywhere else.
the lil woman

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jul 12, 2012
People that are really sick and need medication can't get it cause of all the people who abuse drugs it's not right I don't take any mediecn but my husband was hurt very bad in an accident he can hardly walk he lives with pain 24-7 on breathing machines the but there taking his meds to he truly needs them its hard to see the ones you love suffer cause of the new laws some of its a good thing some if it's bad just cause some drs were out to make a buck by giving meds to people who really didn't need em do they really think this will help with the drugs on the streets I don't really think so just have people stealing killing and everthong else to get pills it's a shame
sol

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2012
the lil woman wrote:
People that are really sick and need medication can't get it cause of all the people who abuse drugs it's not right I don't take any mediecn but my husband was hurt very bad in an accident he can hardly walk he lives with pain 24-7 on breathing machines the but there taking his meds to he truly needs them its hard to see the ones you love suffer cause of the new laws some of its a good thing some if it's bad just cause some drs were out to make a buck by giving meds to people who really didn't need em do they really think this will help with the drugs on the streets I don't really think so just have people stealing killing and everthong else to get pills it's a shame
Hopefully they'll all kill each other or od and we can move forward in society again.
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Yeah you SOB sol If I could see you then maybe you would be put out of your misery not thinking about people.
poppa

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2012
That Is not true I have a friend going there and they called him to come back next month for his visit and he was there this Tues.
what777777

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2012
poppa wrote:
That Is not true I have a friend going there and they called him to come back next month for his visit and he was there this Tues.
I just know what they told me I suppose...two more weeks and they are weight loss only...I sure hope I missunderstood....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 14, 2012
wondering wrote:
Yeah you SOB sol If I could see you then maybe you would be put out of your misery not thinking about people.
Now that would be so scary, an internet badass!

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Jul 14, 2012
7452people wrote:
Just found out that this clinic will no longer be a pain clinic...Weight loss only...For those who are in legitmate need of something to help control their pain I dont know what there going to do. Your family physicians will not prescribe anything to help anymore and if you have been taking this medicaiton for years your tolerance is so high that what they will give you wont be enough to even get you out of bed to go to work. I am not trying to start trouble just wondering if there is somewhere else that you can go to get the treatment and medication you need. I refuse to do anything like buy off the street I will just die first. I just want to be able to continue to work and provide for my family and not wait on a check evey month.(Not knocking that either if you are not able to work) Lord knows I am almost there. ANy help would be appreciated.
Get on suboxone or the methadione clinic, I seriouslrecommend that..... Both Buprenorphine (Suboxone and Methadone have WAY STRONGER pain killing abilities than Oxycodone :) just letting you know.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Pauline 33 min Revenge 3
mary rice--anyone-- know her 2 hr Alot 4
What happened to Casey Moore? (Jun '14) 3 hr hey 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 141,487
is stacy rison a rat (Feb '11) 5 hr hmmm 9
friends w/benefits 5 hr makeithappen 19
companion 6 hr makeithappen 2
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages