section 8 and financial aid

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
help

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
do u have to turn in your financial aid to sec 8 if you are over 24 and have a child?
i say

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
help wrote:
do u have to turn in your financial aid to sec 8 if you are over 24 and have a child?
Have to report all income at all times.
Jim jim

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Our you could get a job. I'm tired of carrying all these deadbeats. You're taking away my social security.
stfu

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Jim jim wrote:
Our you could get a job. I'm tired of carrying all these deadbeats. You're taking away my social security.
Boo hoo. Poor you .I say she probably Has a job Maybe she needs all the help she can get . Maybe she has kids and No help from anyone else Maybe you need to stop bein such a dicc
help

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
i work 50 hrs a week
Whattttttt

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
help wrote:
i work 50 hrs a week
Then why do you think you need other people to pay your damn bills???
You learned how to take, maybe it's time you'll learned to do without until you learn to save your own money.
stfu

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Whattttttt wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you think you need other people to pay your damn bills???
You learned how to take, maybe it's time you'll learned to do without until you learn to save your own money.

Youre a sad excuse for a human being . I don't need anyone to pay none of my bills. She may need a little more help . Like I said probably alone and has no one to help and probably has kids to care for !! People like you really piss me off ! Money only goes so far until it's gone ! Maybe she pays all she can and needs some help to cover the rest ! Not everyone is made of money or has mommy and daddy to help them ! Some of them with assistance actually work and don't spend all day everyday on their a$s!! You need to learn a little about what's actually goin on before you be so judgmental . One day you'll need help and I hope someone laughs in your face :)))
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre a sad excuse for a human being . I don't need anyone to pay none of my bills. She may need a little more help . Like I said probably alone and has no one to help and probably has kids to care for !! People like you really piss me off ! Money only goes so far until it's gone ! Maybe she pays all she can and needs some help to cover the rest ! Not everyone is made of money or has mommy and daddy to help them ! Some of them with assistance actually work and don't spend all day everyday on their a$s!! You need to learn a little about what's actually goin on before you be so judgmental . One day you'll need help and I hope someone laughs in your face :)))
wake up person we all have it rought an i aint begging for help ill just get my ass up an work more an im 51
well

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
john wayne wrote:
<quoted text>wake up person we all have it rought an i aint begging for help ill just get my ass up an work more an im 51
Older people have a very different work ethic and sense of entitlement than this generation does.
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Older people have a very different work ethic and sense of entitlement than this generation does.
thats all well an fine the damb handouts are about to end america is broke young people need to understand you have to work .your not above it. most are just to damb lazy to do it .we did it an we aint dead yet.get off yalls young lazy ass an get a job. then when you get home at night you can look at your children an say i provided for you today an when you say to them i love you you showed them by working for them
well

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
john wayne wrote:
<quoted text>thats all well an fine the damb handouts are about to end america is broke young people need to understand you have to work .your not above it. most are just to damb lazy to do it .we did it an we aint dead yet.get off yalls young lazy ass an get a job. then when you get home at night you can look at your children an say i provided for you today an when you say to them i love you you showed them by working for them
I agree, but they don't know what any of that means. No one taught them.
jess

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2012
i get help does that make Me lazy too??? just because im young??? i work n go to college n take care of four kids.
lol

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2012
jess wrote:
i get help does that make Me lazy too??? just because im young??? i work n go to college n take care of four kids.
Why in the world do you have 4 kids???
stfu

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
john wayne wrote:
<quoted text>thats all well an fine the damb handouts are about to end america is broke young people need to understand you have to work .your not above it. most are just to damb lazy to do it .we did it an we aint dead yet.get off yalls young lazy ass an get a job. then when you get home at night you can look at your children an say i provided for you today an when you say to them i love you you showed them by working for them
I have a job !! Bust my ass for ungrateful people everyday !! And ya know what .. It's the older generation that have the worst attitudes ! I work and take care of my kids but like I said about " help " money only goes so far ! Then we ask for a little bit of help . Don't worry you will be gettin ssi soon enough and then I'ma call you a lazy grump old man !
jess

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2012
because i was stupid and got pregnant when i was 14 and i married the guy and we had two more. i left him 3 years ago and got with my fiancee now and we have a child together. im 24. i admit i was young and dumb but i made my bed. i wouldn't change my life for the world. my children are everything. we all make mistakes in life. just because you get help doesn't make some of us lazy. my ex is a deadbeat who doesn't help me with anything and one of our kids is disabled.
stfu

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 21, 2012
jess wrote:
We are wasting our time Jess , most will never understand . To simple minded and worried about #1 all the time . They assume everyone that gets help is lazy and drugged out ! Which is not the Case . But that's all they chose to see and I feel bad for them .
Dharma

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Why is someone in college receiving assistance a problem? Isnt that the purpose of assistance? I think it's sad that our society is so harsh on anyone in need. What did Jesus say about that issue? With a college degree, this young girl will eventually make to much money to qualify for any assistance. Give her a break. She doesn't sound like she plans on cranking out kids and staying on anyone's money for the rest of her life. Before you tear up this post, my family doesn't receive assistance. I am thankful that I make enough money to pay my bills.
Laura

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2012
I don't judge anyone who needs help. If someone is working and trying to make it and that paycheck just doesn't go far enough then I think they deserve help. I know how difficult it is to make a living these days.

My husband and I both make decent money but it seems like there's always something to eat into our little nest egg.

And besides, I'd rather my tax dollars go to help someone with kids who needs assistance than giving it to a foreign country. I will just never understand why the US has been giving billions of dollars to other countries for the past 30 or 40 years. We should take care of our own.
stfu

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Laura wrote:
I don't judge anyone who needs help. If someone is working and trying to make it and that paycheck just doesn't go far enough then I think they deserve help. I know how difficult it is to make a living these days.

My husband and I both make decent money but it seems like there's always something to eat into our little nest egg.

And besides, I'd rather my tax dollars go to help someone with kids who needs assistance than giving it to a foreign country. I will just never understand why the US has been giving billions of dollars to other countries for the past 30 or 40 years. We should take care of our own.
Thank you !!!!
I did it without help

Winchester, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2012
You know I was a single mother of two and I worked and never, never did I file for government help. You know what I did??? I did without!!! If I didn't have the money I did without.I lived on what little money I made. Why do all these young people feel like they are entitled to free money?? Live on your income. You might not get the phone with internet or eat out or have what other hard working couples have and that is okay. You are living on what you earn without taking the tax payers money. There is only a small percentage of people who really need help and lazy people who won't work are not in that percentage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather and Tessa at General Dynamice 1 hr Barter 9
Holly 1 hr Yellow 1
Jax & Brittany 5 hr Billy 32
Jenni the cashier at Rural King 7 hr who 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
pearl interactive (Aug '13) 8 hr Second chances 20
Anthony Lykins (May '15) 12 hr his friend 27

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages