Jealous Neighbors
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the time keeper

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Dear neighbour, your plan did not work! All it showed me is that you are more childish than at first anticipated! Your jealousy towards us and others will certainly be your demise..and remember, what goes around comes around! Karma is certainly a bitch!
just saying

Winchester, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2012
pitifully said!
the time keeper

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2012
There is only a few more words that come to mind, self centered, bitch, trailer park trash, gold digger, fake, scared,all mouth..no action, fat, wide, and god d@mn who the Hell told you that the bigger the hair the better?
the time keeper

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2012
I would also like to add the first statement I made was better than the third grade bullshit you come up with on our last encounter!
just saying

Winchester, KY

#5 Jun 16, 2012
LOL!
baha

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2012
You sure told them too bad they don't know you told them bahaha! Can I have some of whatever your on?
ANGEL LOVE

Lebanon, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2012
the time keeper wrote:
There is only a few more words that come to mind, self centered, bitch, trailer park trash, gold digger, fake, scared,all mouth..no action, fat, wide, and god d@mn who the Hell told you that the bigger the hair the better?
please don't use GODS name in vain.
okay4now

London, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
the time keeper wrote:
Dear neighbour, your plan did not work! All it showed me is that you are more childish than at first anticipated! Your jealousy towards us and others will certainly be your demise..and remember, what goes around comes around! Karma is certainly a bitch!
Is this the only way you have the balls to tell your neighbor something on a public forum that is for something completely different? Obviously you have issues with yourself and do not know how to deal with them. Maybe using spell check is another thing you might want to work on. Why would your neighbors be jealous of you anyway? What do you have that they do not? Be more specific if you are going to post something so pathetic such as this. Obviously "KARMA" is a bitch for you because this is the only pathetic way you know how to say anything to someone. You must have done something to your neighbor huh...get over yourself and leave people alone. Maybe going to Eastern State in Lexington, Ky is what you need. Sounds to me like you have anger issues and need to learn how to deal with them some other way. What was their plan? If you cannot be more specific then how does your neighbor even know you are talking about them on here you idiot! Goes to show that your neighbor has more class and is obviously way more intelligent than yourself!
okay4now

London, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2012
the time keeper wrote:
There is only a few more words that come to mind, self centered, bitch, trailer park trash, gold digger, fake, scared,all mouth..no action, fat, wide, and god d@mn who the Hell told you that the bigger the hair the better?
So you live in a trailer park "the time keeper"...Funny that you say that "your neighbor" is doing 3rd grade stuff in your other post when you are the one doing it right now! WOW...obviously you are a "CHICKEN SHIT" of your neighbor or you would confront them to their face right...that's what I thought!
the time keeper

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Yes I do live in a trailer park? And its none of your damn buisness! So STFU!
okay4now

London, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2012
the time keeper wrote:
Yes I do live in a trailer park? And its none of your damn buisness! So STFU!
then why did you call your neighbor trailer park trash? When you post on a public forum is because the public's business idiot! Grow a back bone or if you are a female put your big girl panties on and talk to your neighbor and not to a computer! Get a life! Obviously you are trash yourself!
not all

Richmond, KY

#15 Jun 16, 2012
not all trailer parks are nasty...some ppl but not all
howdydoody

Winchester, KY

#16 Jun 17, 2012
the time keeper wrote:
I would also like to add the first statement I made was better than the third grade bullshit you come up with on our last encounter!
Sounds like you have mental issues and need to seek professional help from a behavioral point of view. You said that your neighbor is scared, but why would you post what you have to say to your neighbor on here "THE TIME KEEPER" ? Obviously you are the one that is scared and doing the 3rd grade thing and if posting it on here is you definition of being "karma" them you are more ignorant than all of your posts. Maybe you need to take some Q-tips and clean your ears out because sounds like that karma train is on its way to your "trailer park" to pick you up or is that the "short bus" ? It is possible for it to be both. Go get some anger management help and talk to your neighbor like an adult and not like a child, which is the way you sound on here. It also sounds like you are planning some type of revenge to your neighbor so you may want to watch out because there is this place called a jail that immature idiots such as yourself end up when they are being stupid such as this. Find some way to occupy your time and stop venting to your computer. Just saying...
MTFO

Winchester, KY

#17 Jun 17, 2012
Some higher class neighborhoods have just as much drama as the trailer parks. Which ever one learns to ignore the other and move on will be the better person. I couldn't imagine living close to people and fight with them all the time. Good luck and I hope all of you grow up soon.
hehe
#18 Jun 17, 2012
the time keeper wrote:
Yes I do live in a trailer park? And its none of your damn buisness! So STFU!
testie testie arent you???
wow

Winchester, KY

#19 Jun 17, 2012
the time keeper wrote:
Dear neighbour, your plan did not work! All it showed me is that you are more childish than at first anticipated! Your jealousy towards us and others will certainly be your demise..and remember, what goes around comes around! Karma is certainly a bitch!
Do you know the definition of demise? So basically you are threatening your neighbor on a public forum that they more than likely do not even go on. Neighbors have disagreements all of the time so it isn't like your neighbor is thinking, "OMG! I BETTER GET ON TOPIX TO MAKE SURE THAT IMMATURE NEIGHBOR ISN'T POSTING SOMETHING ON TOPIX!" I think the light bulb busted in your head years ago. Guess that is why you have to do it this way because you would end up going to jail for a threat like this.
yolo

Winchester, KY

#20 Jun 17, 2012
I like to use modular estates much better then trailer park don't ya think.
hellhound

Macon, GA

#21 Jun 18, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the definition of demise? So basically you are threatening your neighbor on a public forum that they more than likely do not even go on. Neighbors have disagreements all of the time so it isn't like your neighbor is thinking, "OMG! I BETTER GET ON TOPIX TO MAKE SURE THAT IMMATURE NEIGHBOR ISN'T POSTING SOMETHING ON TOPIX!" I think the light bulb busted in your head years ago. Guess that is why you have to do it this way because you would end up going to jail for a threat like this.
Amen. My sentiments exactly. My sister-in-law said this was on here. Its so f*cking funny because I have never lived in a trailer park. Bitch I have moved on so get over yourself.
ANGEL

Lebanon, KY

#23 Jun 19, 2012
WHY ???? cant you all just behave yourselves and get along ???? WHY ???? It's all EVIL. You suppose to ""LOVE"" thy neighbor as you ""LOVE""yo urself ...
wow

Winchester, KY

#24 Jun 19, 2012
ANGEL wrote:
WHY ???? cant you all just behave yourselves and get along ???? WHY ???? It's all EVIL. You suppose to ""LOVE"" thy neighbor as you ""LOVE""yo urself ...
sounds to me like you have mental issues as well...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Wisdom of Ages 173,009
Johanna rice land lord (Jun '16) 46 min stevie jr 18
millie rose campbell 11 hr spoungeboxtightpants 2
Backyard Sun Box 16 hr Dickle 2
Winchester public works tire theft 17 hr stevie jr 6
tinsel in my poop (Dec '11) Sat Own8 8
Niesha (Aug '16) Sat Don Tist 24

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages