Why trust someome that bleeds for 7 days and dont DIE

Posted in the Winchester Forum

WomanHater

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2011
Honestly,
If you cut an animal and it bleeds most likely it will die.
But not a Woman, the Bitch bleeds like a stuck pig for 7 days and dont die.
That must be part of the whole Adam and Eve Scandal :
The Devil must have said: if you get Adam to destroy your race then i will see to it if you are ever bleeding that you will not die from it cause beleive you me, the way they bleed they have to have a PACT with someone - Satan, Lucifer !
Maybe he made them the un-dead since they are the reason for the downfall of all mankind.
And - Ohhh yes they are the reason for mankinds downfall.
If that Bitch had not had Adam eat off the Tree of Knowledge and if she had just told that snake to mind its own business but i thing she saw a way to control history and did it.
Cain

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2011
WomanHater wrote:
Honestly,
The Devil must have said: if you get Adam to destroy your race then i will see to it if you are ever bleeding that you will not die from it cause beleive you me, the way they bleed they have to have a PACT with someone - Satan, Lucifer !
Maybe he made them the un-dead since they are the reason for the downfall of all mankind.
If that Bitch had not had Adam eat off the Tree of Knowledge and if she had just told that snake to mind its own business but i thing she saw a way to control history and did it.
OK woman hater if that did not happen ...then you would not be here, on this planet called earth, with the freedom of speech ,to say the stupid thing you just said ,if you are trying to get a rise out of people because you are a sick human!!,its not going to work ,just another man that a woman got the upper hand and you think you have to open your mouth ( that god gave you) to speak.).
you are why mankind has failed. cant fix stupid and thats what you are showing by your remarks. you need to climb that tree of knowledge and read the rest of the bible to see that it is all falling into place.
Able

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2011
You call me stupid: because i speak the truth ?
piss off

Carol Stream, IL

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Pretty sure women didn't cause the war gas prices to sky rocket 9-11 the tsunami in Sri Lanka or Japan the list goes on and on. Your momma should have swallowed you.
wow

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Topix REALLY needs a button labeled "stupid" that we can click on....This OP is a total freak....
kimberly

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2011
WomanHater wrote:
Honestly,
I'm a woman.... And even I find this funny. My fiancé and I are both laughing @ this. Good post dude. Hahaha I needed that good laugh.
lmao woman

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 20, 2011
That's right! We are in charge! Us women have been in charge for a long, long, longe, time! That's right you bunch of pansies! Get down on your knees and bow to us "so called bitches"!!! Lol bow to our every command and do exactly what we say you should do then we might respect you!!!
uhm no

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 20, 2011
I don't want a pansy ass man! I don't want any man that can't think for himself! I couldn't stand a man that couldn't or wouldn't stand on his own 2 feet!
meg

Monterey Park, CA

#9 Mar 20, 2011
WomanHater wrote:
Honestly,
Is this your way of coming out of the closet to us?
wereat

Winchester, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2011
piss off wrote:
Pretty sure women didn't cause the war gas prices to sky rocket 9-11 the tsunami in Sri Lanka or Japan the list goes on and on. Your momma should have swallowed you.
This person is a case where the baby died and the after birth lived.
Meghan

Monterey Park, CA

#11 Mar 20, 2011
wereat wrote:
<quoted text>This person is a case where the baby died and the after birth lived.
Lmao eeewwww
MPS

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2011
They also can bury a bone without digging a hole.
make their own grease.
Give milk without eating grass.
What is up with that?
asdf

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2011
WomanHater wrote:
Honestly,
I'll happily use your mouth to catch my monthly blood.
NHE

London, UK

#14 Jan 28, 2013
I'm pretty sure without women that would be the downfall of mankind. And I believe that it less than an egg cups worth of blood lost. How pathetic

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Jan 28, 2013
WomanHater wrote:
Honestly,
why trust someone that has 2 heads and no brain ><
JSing
omg

West Bend, WI

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Are u serious???
true

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
So true!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Big bubba 134,221
viola york and family 3 hr friemd 7
Anyone no james at amazon 4 hr old friend 1
Calvary Christian School (Jun '14) 4 hr girl 2
When she farted it shocked me 5 hr -Sprocket- 2
Crooks in Winchester? (Aug '10) 5 hr Ex-Democrat 24
do not buy anything at duty firemarms in winche... (Jun '13) 6 hr Chris powell 46
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:01 am PST

Bleacher Report12:01AM
Colts' DL Needs Drastic Growth with Jean Francois Release
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM