who are the easy gals that work at go...

who are the easy gals that work at golden corral

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hambone

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2010
i want to know who will put out and who they are.
private eye

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
yea id love to know too. id love to go out there and try and get me some, i need to sit in their section
loser

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2010
Damn are that pathetic u gotta get easy girls???
Ray

Henderson, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2010
maybe there is no easy gals there
private eye

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2010
loser wrote:
Damn are that pathetic u gotta get easy girls???
haha no...but if they are easy and its there then why not? why go out and try and put hard work into it when u can do it easily. dang ....use ur brain lol. do things the easy way
what

Irvine, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2010
thats easy always go for the brunettes
jones

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2010
I worked with sherry howard,i know for a fact she will put out,i don't know if she still works there.I could name names but that might cause trouble sorry.
All

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2010
All of the young ones :)
Private eye

Tomball, TX

#10 Oct 8, 2010
jones wrote:
I worked with sherry howard,i know for a fact she will put out,i don't know if she still works there.I could name names but that might cause trouble sorry.
Is this sherry Howard on face book or anything? I'd like to find her. Or anyone know her?
Wingirl

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2010
I swear yoke uses a bunch of names. Hes always the one asking about finding them on facebook and if they are easy and referring to obviously sex as fun. Get a life yoke
Private eye

Tomball, TX

#12 Oct 8, 2010
Hey if you are talking to me I don't know who yoke is. But I was just trying to get in contact with sherry. Saw this thread and figured, heck if she puts out then why not take it?
pamela

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2010
she is a nice kind hearted lady so u all leave her alone and most the girls that work there are happily married
Cloe

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2010
So what you cant be kind and not a horn dog, oh me oh my, I guess as long as your nice and sweet in this world, you can do no wrong, wake up a take a whiff toots, your living in lala land.
LOL

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2010
to many fake bleach blondes lol and way to much make-up
The one

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2010
I work there, and almost all the girls there r lesbians. Especially sherry:)
lopi

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2010
Which waitress has the biggest breasts?
She is NOT the one

Warwick, RI

#18 Oct 10, 2010
I worked there for four years and Sherry is not a lesbian...Why don't you all quit trying to hurt others and focus on making your own lives happier. Before you start, no I do not work there now...haven't for about five years. It was a great place to work and I have a lot of long time friends thanks to that era in my life.
kim

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2010
you r ignorant,sherry is my lover for 2 yrs now!
Unknown

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2010
I can't believe this about sherry she seemed like a nice person. I don't eat there the food makes me sick.
lopi

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2010
Again, let's get back on track here. Which waitress has the biggest, fullest breast?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min another viewer 159,395
Keisha Power and Michael Tipton 59 min Curious 1
Melissa "Fake Name Mylissa" Johnson 1 hr Asking 1
Out on the town 1 hr Dinner 68
Karen Banks (Jul '10) 2 hr and again 10
truly depressed 5 hr Bob 4
Sonic Winchester (Sep '09) 5 hr Doc 12

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages