United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

well then FYI wrote:
1st son was raised by his father./Johnson baby. 1st daughter was adopted and raised by a family in Winchester/Woosley baby. 2nd son was raised by Connie's mother/Crouch baby. 3rd and 4th sons,and 2nd daughter were the ones that Connie chose to raise/Everman babys. And then there is the 3rd daughter that she is raising for someone else. Isn't that ironic,don't you think?
which Woosley? just curious....Shelley is a very beautiful young lady
austin joe hays

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

mary hays is mii mom she is the greastest mom ever
righto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

patricia stanfield.cps needs to be called for sure.
now

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

guess-who i wanna meet u wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, you really are dumb! It's "well" not "will" and it's "than" not "then". Can you even spell your name to send it in an email to me or do you just make the mark of the "X" on your welfare papers?
hehe...truth sure got to you..just sayin
that bad

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

If Connie is such a bad mother than way arent her children posting something about her? I knew Timmy very well and I know her loved his mother very much. I also know his brother A. Everman and her does as well. As for the rest I can say for the 2 daughters they have never said she was perfect but they never bashed her the way you people do on here. I just think if she was that bad of a mother her children are old enough they could post something themselves.
If You Want to Know

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

I think the worst mother in this town is Stephanie Puckett. She has had 3 children (last count I heard) and all of them have been adopted out to different families. The last baby she had she was on pills and crack so bad the poor baby boy had a birth defect. She got to keep it for a few weeks. When I seen the baby it broke my heart, I cried. With every pregnancy she was on pills really bad. She doesnt even act like she has any children at all. She doesnt talk about them, I wonder if she ever thinks of them or misses them???
Crazie chik

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

oh no wrote:
Either tell someone or hope the police or social services happen across this post!
Which Ashley Tuttle are u talking about nexus I would like to know. Is she 23 years old
Crazie chik

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Sorry copied wrong post this iPhone sux a**!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min The_Box 122,697
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min Ancient Wolf 81,208
Good Journey 30 min Jailhouse Comedian 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min conservative crapola 138,631
Homeschool ? 1 hr Parent 11
Naming of schools in Clark Co. 1 hr Crazy 5
Goodmorning Miss Font 4 hr tire iron 222
•••
•••
•••
Winchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Winchester Jobs

•••