top ten worse mothers
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jane

United States

#91 Nov 20, 2010
well then FYI wrote:
1st son was raised by his father./Johnson baby. 1st daughter was adopted and raised by a family in Winchester/Woosley baby. 2nd son was raised by Connie's mother/Crouch baby. 3rd and 4th sons,and 2nd daughter were the ones that Connie chose to raise/Everman babys. And then there is the 3rd daughter that she is raising for someone else. Isn't that ironic,don't you think?
which Woosley? just curious....Shelley is a very beautiful young lady
austin joe hays

United States

#92 Nov 21, 2010
mary hays is mii mom she is the greastest mom ever
righto

Richmond, KY

#93 Nov 21, 2010
patricia stanfield.cps needs to be called for sure.
now

Winchester, KY

#94 Nov 22, 2010
guess-who i wanna meet u wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, you really are dumb! It's "well" not "will" and it's "than" not "then". Can you even spell your name to send it in an email to me or do you just make the mark of the "X" on your welfare papers?
hehe...truth sure got to you..just sayin
that bad

Winchester, KY

#95 Nov 22, 2010
If Connie is such a bad mother than way arent her children posting something about her? I knew Timmy very well and I know her loved his mother very much. I also know his brother A. Everman and her does as well. As for the rest I can say for the 2 daughters they have never said she was perfect but they never bashed her the way you people do on here. I just think if she was that bad of a mother her children are old enough they could post something themselves.
If You Want to Know

Winchester, KY

#96 Nov 22, 2010
I think the worst mother in this town is Stephanie Puckett. She has had 3 children (last count I heard) and all of them have been adopted out to different families. The last baby she had she was on pills and crack so bad the poor baby boy had a birth defect. She got to keep it for a few weeks. When I seen the baby it broke my heart, I cried. With every pregnancy she was on pills really bad. She doesnt even act like she has any children at all. She doesnt talk about them, I wonder if she ever thinks of them or misses them???
Crazie chik

Richmond, KY

#97 Nov 24, 2010
oh no wrote:
Either tell someone or hope the police or social services happen across this post!
Which Ashley Tuttle are u talking about nexus I would like to know. Is she 23 years old
Crazie chik

Richmond, KY

#98 Nov 24, 2010
Sorry copied wrong post this iPhone sux a**!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 153,554
Moving Sale 3 hr codlick 2
Add a Word-Drop a Word (May '10) 3 hr Wolverine33 2,963
Jealous Neighbors?? (Apr '13) 4 hr True 25
amazon call center (Mar '15) 4 hr Dont do it 16
Red hair girl named Crystal (Feb '15) 7 hr Lotsofem 16
meth heads (Jun '15) 10 hr Mike 55

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages