harry david clem is renting out bed bug infested apts.

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pam

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

disgruntled kid wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you are one of his children and you have your dad's name. And if your father could change things He would. But you have a chance to get off the drugs and be the dad you always wanted so what are you waiting for. someone to blame?
you can't prove this person is one of his children so you need to keep his kids out of it unless they, themselves, comment on here.

So this guys a preacher? how many times does he pass the offering plate a day? lol, just had to say that
pam

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

redhotrachel wrote:
let me tell you people one thing harry is my land lord i am relly upset with reading this stuff on here as for the bed bug thing what dam place dont have this problem even the libary and he sprays for these things as for the prego girl her and her husband packed to my house not there house she was alredy ate up when she moved in with me so i would advise you people who dont know what they are talking about to gets facts stright
i think it's time to get out of the city , don't you?
Possibly a good samaritan

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

pam wrote:
<quoted text>you can't prove this person is one of his children so you need to keep his kids out of it unless they, themselves, comment on here.
So this guys a preacher? how many times does he pass the offering plate a day? lol, just had to say that
Harry Clem doesn't claim to be a preacher nor does he call himself a christian. I have known him to help other people "including his children" with many things and that out of his own pockets. Nor does he pass an offering plate. What he has done despite all the hoopla is take an old beautiful building in bad need of repairs and has been working on it to make it something worthwhile for people to live in in the very rough area of town. He has had to contend with everything from drug dealers to prostitutes and people such as the ones on here making comments that only hinder what he is trying to do. Harry David Clem has had a rough past and wants to make a difference in his community and that is it in a nutshell. We should All want to do something where ever we live. Harry lives in his own building so he knows the problems there and is doing everything he can to do what he can when he can. The people that usually rent there are having problems coming off drugs or struggling with a troubled past or hard time finding and keeping work because of societies way of punishing people after they have done time for bad mistakes in their lives. Many people that go there have very little or no money to start with and Harry does his best to go from there if he sees someone is really trying hard to turn there lives around. He doesn't want recognition or ask for anyone's help. I also know the money that people pay there after paying bills goes right back into the building. Harry provides for his own financial needs apart from what is brought in by the building. I'm sure he himself struggles with his past and those who don't want to let him forget it. We have to ask ourselves if people want to change can change and have changed why must we look for every opportunity to bring them back down? I say let the guy alone. Time will tell it always does. And maybe just maybe...what he is trying to accomplish will inspire others to do the same thing in their circles of influence. I sure hope so..because if we don't make a difference now there will be no future for those who come behind us.
pam

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Possibly a good samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Clem doesn't claim to be a preacher nor does he call himself a christian. I have known him to help other people "including his children" with many things and that out of his own pockets. Nor does he pass an offering plate. What he has done despite all the hoopla is take an old beautiful building in bad need of repairs and has been working on it to make it something worthwhile for people to live in in the very rough area of town. He has had to contend with everything from drug dealers to prostitutes and people such as the ones on here making comments that only hinder what he is trying to do. Harry David Clem has had a rough past and wants to make a difference in his community and that is it in a nutshell. We should All want to do something where ever we live. Harry lives in his own building so he knows the problems there and is doing everything he can to do what he can when he can. The people that usually rent there are having problems coming off drugs or struggling with a troubled past or hard time finding and keeping work because of societies way of punishing people after they have done time for bad mistakes in their lives. Many people that go there have very little or no money to start with and Harry does his best to go from there if he sees someone is really trying hard to turn there lives around. He doesn't want recognition or ask for anyone's help. I also know the money that people pay there after paying bills goes right back into the building. Harry provides for his own financial needs apart from what is brought in by the building. I'm sure he himself struggles with his past and those who don't want to let him forget it. We have to ask ourselves if people want to change can change and have changed why must we look for every opportunity to bring them back down? I say let the guy alone. Time will tell it always does. And maybe just maybe...what he is trying to accomplish will inspire others to do the same thing in their circles of influence. I sure hope so..because if we don't make a difference now there will be no future for those who come behind us.
Wow, I use to think like that…society sure does have it’s way on people. Well, I’m sorry I butted in but how do you know that “right” is the “disgruntled kid”?

the only thing this site is good for is more confusion. JMO.

The real truth finally

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

big dog wife wrote:
Do not rent from Harry David Clem. He owns the big red brick building on the corner of Washington St. Next to Washington St. Apts. I came to spend the night with my friend and her husband in their new apartment. She is 5 months pregnant and her entire body is covered head to toe with bed bug bites. Her husband asked Harry David for his money so they can move they have only lived here for 7 days. Harry David says he doesn't give refunds and actually told her to ingest the bedbugs killing powder so she don't get bit. He knew this place was infested! He is running a bed bug racket over here and this needs to stop. My friend and her husband are actually considering going to a homeless shelter. They have a home they paid for but because of this massive infestation they r about to b homeless. This is b.s. and Harry David needs to b stopped. Anyone have any ideas? I'm gonna call channel 36 on your side first thing in the morning. Plz pray for this new family
I was told that this person and her husband was caught stealing tools from Harry's basement in the very act and was caught about a block away...about a year ago and came to visit the people they are talking about and when Mr.Clem saw them told them they had to leave. So Now you know what the problem truly is. And now you know the rest of the story. Also while they were visiting the roomate that lives there caught them doing dope in the bathroom.
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Why is that area always so nasty the land lords should vacate every apartment and fully remodel the place im sure they have plenty of cash to do it all the apartments should be 1 bdr's and a back ground check would be alot better if they would let me manage them I could show improvement!!! Its nothing but a bed bug,roach infested place for drug dealers and needle junkies to live...oh and not to mention the hookers that stay over there!!! Bob roberts needs to get his nasty wanna be maintnence man out of there thats whats wrong with washington street apartments so if I know bedbugs are there im sure they are in the brick house also
matt and mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Harry went and told my people roomers on us if he was a Christian he would have came and asked me he always told us that if we had a problem to come to him so why can't he do the same I wish he would talk to me when he hears sumthing on me instead of hearing it and not comeing to me and talking to me about it atless when I say sumthing it is the true and if he wants to say shit what about the time he asked me to get him sumthing not going to say what but yea wish he would atless ask me before he tells people shit on me and my wife
matt and mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The real truth finally wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that this person and her husband was caught stealing tools from Harry's basement in the very act and was caught about a block away...about a year ago and came to visit the people they are talking about and when Mr.Clem saw them told them they had to leave. So Now you know what the problem truly is. And now you know the rest of the story. Also while they were visiting the roomate that lives there caught them doing dope in the bathroom.
we talked to Harry Mandy times after that he sad it was all good and Harry did not tell us we had to Lev he had the people who rent from him to tell us and why did not Harry tell us when we was in front of him seen him the day before he had them to tell us we had to go go GET IT RITE HARRY DID NOT TELL US so fuck u and him
truth is

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

People are so stupid wrote:
I know the person in question and all of this is so foolish.People will believe anything. Clem doesn't use the Lord in such ways and has helped many people and still does. As far as bedbugs.. he didn't invent or invite them to his building. This is a problem all over Winchester and been found even in the library. I know him personally and he sprays every month even though many tenants bring them in. Roaches have been around millions of years and are still not eradicated. People have to take responsibility of their own homes renting or not. Bedbugs are a problem for EVERYONE. NO place that I know of purposely "breeds" them. So give the guy a break. As far as Ingesting some powder to keep them from biting you. That is so ridiculous Clem told me that what he said was the powder was safe and harmless to pets if ingested accidentally. Food grade Diatomaceous earth was what he was talking about. google it for your self. So people need to get their facts straight.
I have watched Clem over the past almost 3 years spend a lot of money on repairs to a very historical building and he is still working on it as time and money permits. I know he is a great guy who like us all can't please everyone all the time...Can you?
he isnt as innocent as you say he is he was talking bout loving the lord one minute then chasin my mom down threatening to kill her the next just because hisdaughter is a crack head to. hes nothing but a sorry p.o.s.
truth is

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

This is so WRONG wrote:
I know Harry Clem... he is not a "crack" head. He is a caring, kind and compassionate person. Who I know for a fact helps a LOT of people. He has paid people's gas bills. And I know of one couple who had their electric turned off And as soon he found out about it paid their past due rent for them and had it turned back on the same night. He also gives rides to many people to work, doctor appointments and grocery stores. However, He lives in a hard place in town and cares about people he also lives in the same building as his tenants. I sure he has his ups and downs we all do. But from what I read on here sounds like someone who wanted something for nothing. Which goes on a lot these days. I know of one family who's husband was in a car accident and off work for almost 3 months. He rented from Mr. Clem who paid all the electric, gas water and property payments where they were staying costing Mr. Clem a lot of money until he got back to work. How many people would do that? Harry Clem doesn't go around trying to pretend anything as a matter of fact it would bother him to know I was writing this on his behalf. some people need to get a life and quit tearing down someone with out all the facts. Bedbugs are everywhere..I have friends who are good people and have had problems with them as well. They are carried on clothing, furniture, appliances and once infested go where the people go.. thereby infesting eventually everywhere. Quit thinking it is always the Landlords who have to solve everyone's problems all the time. Shoot even our government can't even stay out of scandals.
your full of sh!t hes heartless he kicked my friend and his mom out because she wouldnt give him a peice of a$$ and they had no where else to go. how caring is that?!
The real truth finally

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

truth is wrote:
<quoted text> your full of sh!t hes heartless he kicked my friend and his mom out because she wouldnt give him a peice of a$$ and they had no where else to go. how caring is that?!
You are truly a first class whacko... And quite the story teller.
ELMER

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

The truth is someone will take this to your landlord and you will be homeless. Remember what happened in Beattyville?
army turner

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

ELMER wrote:
The truth is someone will take this to your landlord and you will be homeless. Remember what happened in Beattyville?
i would talk about homeless if i were you...you have to bj for food and cigs... but i have children who would see to it that i am never out on the street...you don't have any chidlren because you gave her away to the first person you came across.
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

the couple there talking about is brandy johnson and jonathan martin, cmon do we really care....karma finaly got a hold of her.
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

brandy is fat nasty probably brought the bed bugs and roachs with her i mean look at her theres places bed bugs can hide at on that she aint seen since shes been a tottler shes probably got rats to since they travel in packs god has pleged her for all the drama shes caused ppl in the past shes finally getting hers she dont even know what crack dealer or mexican her babie belongs to shes the nastiest pos in this town so quit taking up for this slob
wtf

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

big dog wife wrote:
Do not rent from Harry David Clem. He owns the big red brick building on the corner of Washington St. Next to Washington St. Apts. I came to spend the night with my friend and her husband in their new apartment. She is 5 months pregnant and her entire body is covered head to toe with bed bug bites. Her husband asked Harry David for his money so they can move they have only lived here for 7 days. Harry David says he doesn't give refunds and actually told her to ingest the bedbugs killing powder so she don't get bit. He knew this place was infested! He is running a bed bug racket over here and this needs to stop. My friend and her husband are actually considering going to a homeless shelter. They have a home they paid for but because of this massive infestation they r about to b homeless. This is b.s. and Harry David needs to b stopped. Anyone have any ideas? I'm gonna call channel 36 on your side first thing in the morning. Plz pray for this new family
if they have a place that's paid for why are they in a homeless shelter get real people
Not a saint

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Harry is so in love with Ashley a dope head he can't worrie about it guide his children and still does his dope and uses god for a crutch and anyone or thing else that suits his needs and wants at the time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homeschool ? 10 min concerned parent 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min curious 122,623
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 min David 81,193
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Goodbyesenate 138,501
Goodmorning Miss Font 14 min the god father 187
Rabies Alert 16 min Pamela Thompson 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 45 min LIbEralS 25,963
Calvary Christian Church Pastor Affair Mon Shame 65
•••
•••
•••
Winchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••