harry david clem is renting out bed b...

harry david clem is renting out bed bug infested apts.

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
big dog wife

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Do not rent from Harry David Clem. He owns the big red brick building on the corner of Washington St. Next to Washington St. Apts. I came to spend the night with my friend and her husband in their new apartment. She is 5 months pregnant and her entire body is covered head to toe with bed bug bites. Her husband asked Harry David for his money so they can move they have only lived here for 7 days. Harry David says he doesn't give refunds and actually told her to ingest the bedbugs killing powder so she don't get bit. He knew this place was infested! He is running a bed bug racket over here and this needs to stop. My friend and her husband are actually considering going to a homeless shelter. They have a home they paid for but because of this massive infestation they r about to b homeless. This is b.s. and Harry David needs to b stopped. Anyone have any ideas? I'm gonna call channel 36 on your side first thing in the morning. Plz pray for this new family
CHIC EATING

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
By all means you should call somebody,news and health dept. Washington st apts are as bad or worse! people with little money shouldnt have to live like this. Clem uses the church to protect his pockets and Mr Roberts dont give a da##. He would sale washington st if he could find anybody that stupid.I thought Clem was out for good of people but now know better.City wont do anything cause they have to deal with thepeople that are there now. Both placesneed burn or torn down. How bout they have to sleep in the places they rent till fixed. Ivan is a crack head and drunk dope head himslef. he cant run water let alone apt building.CALL THE NEWS!City afraid of losen vote or a tax dollor. washington st tenants can go stay in the owners fat house he got lots of room

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 8, 2012
And to further exasperate the issue now all their furniture, clothing, mattresses are infested and the bed bugs will travel where ever they go unless they take drastic and unfortunately costly measures to prevent this. Best of luck with a difficult issue effecting many multi family tenants.
gene

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
big dog wife wrote:
Do not rent from Harry David Clem. He owns the big red brick building on the corner of Washington St. Next to Washington St. Apts. I came to spend the night with my friend and her husband in their new apartment. She is 5 months pregnant and her entire body is covered head to toe with bed bug bites. Her husband asked Harry David for his money so they can move they have only lived here for 7 days. Harry David says he doesn't give refunds and actually told her to ingest the bedbugs killing powder so she don't get bit. He knew this place was infested! He is running a bed bug racket over here and this needs to stop. My friend and her husband are actually considering going to a homeless shelter. They have a home they paid for but because of this massive infestation they r about to b homeless. This is b.s. and Harry David needs to b stopped. Anyone have any ideas? I'm gonna call channel 36 on your side first thing in the morning. Plz pray for this new family
As long as it has toilet for me to take my morning dump, I dont care.
big dog

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Harry David Clem IA a hypocrite and a lyre. He uses the lord to make himself look Nobel but all he is is is a slumlord. F@#K HARRY DAVID CRACK HEAD who came into some money. I bet racket's laughed their a##es off when he paid them for that building. And the only person who ordained him as a preacher was himself he is sick and uses the lord for nothing more than a power trip for his own ego. Even his own kids wont have nothing to do with him. Fu#k Harry David Clem. A useless waste of breath.
help

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Write a editorial to the Winchester Sun. That will get their attention.
help

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
If you don't do anything about it then quit bitching about it.
curious

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Nothing you do is going to help sun will not print anything because there a sorry a** paper who's scared of making someone mad..all of the people in the lower income housing in Winchester don't matter look at the city leaders they won't do anything to help any of us I've had to get rid of everything because of the bedbugs called everyone good luck hope they get help soon.

People are so stupid

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2012
I know the person in question and all of this is so foolish.People will believe anything. Clem doesn't use the Lord in such ways and has helped many people and still does. As far as bedbugs.. he didn't invent or invite them to his building. This is a problem all over Winchester and been found even in the library. I know him personally and he sprays every month even though many tenants bring them in. Roaches have been around millions of years and are still not eradicated. People have to take responsibility of their own homes renting or not. Bedbugs are a problem for EVERYONE. NO place that I know of purposely "breeds" them. So give the guy a break. As far as Ingesting some powder to keep them from biting you. That is so ridiculous Clem told me that what he said was the powder was safe and harmless to pets if ingested accidentally. Food grade Diatomaceous earth was what he was talking about. google it for your self. So people need to get their facts straight.
I have watched Clem over the past almost 3 years spend a lot of money on repairs to a very historical building and he is still working on it as time and money permits. I know he is a great guy who like us all can't please everyone all the time...Can you?
This is so WRONG

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2012
I know Harry Clem... he is not a "crack" head. He is a caring, kind and compassionate person. Who I know for a fact helps a LOT of people. He has paid people's gas bills. And I know of one couple who had their electric turned off And as soon he found out about it paid their past due rent for them and had it turned back on the same night. He also gives rides to many people to work, doctor appointments and grocery stores. However, He lives in a hard place in town and cares about people he also lives in the same building as his tenants. I sure he has his ups and downs we all do. But from what I read on here sounds like someone who wanted something for nothing. Which goes on a lot these days. I know of one family who's husband was in a car accident and off work for almost 3 months. He rented from Mr. Clem who paid all the electric, gas water and property payments where they were staying costing Mr. Clem a lot of money until he got back to work. How many people would do that? Harry Clem doesn't go around trying to pretend anything as a matter of fact it would bother him to know I was writing this on his behalf. some people need to get a life and quit tearing down someone with out all the facts. Bedbugs are everywhere..I have friends who are good people and have had problems with them as well. They are carried on clothing, furniture, appliances and once infested go where the people go.. thereby infesting eventually everywhere. Quit thinking it is always the Landlords who have to solve everyone's problems all the time. Shoot even our government can't even stay out of scandals.
no way

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 17, 2012
If he is such a great man why does he help strangers and not his own children? They all hate him and want nothing to do with him, wonder why? He doesn't have a relationship with any of his children or grandchildren, he can help strangers but turn his back on his own flesh & blood, sounds like a wonderful man to me. I bet he is the one on here taking up for himself trying to act like somebody else to make himself look good.
curious

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Is this the same Harry Clem who's children are on dope real bad?
right

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 17, 2012
curious wrote:
Is this the same Harry Clem who's children are on dope real bad?
Isn't it funny that he can help strangers get off drugs but not his own children? It was cool to party with them when they were kids and help them get addicted to the drugs but he's not to willing to help them now that he had a hand in ruining their lives. He has no one but himself to blame for the way his children turned out. Also shows how much you know about them, they have all straightened their lives up and doing great but he would know this if he actually cared and had anything to do with them. He can't keep his nose out of the little needle junkie prostitutes assess long enough, they talk and make fun of being able to use him to buy drugs.
hooray

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2012
big dog wife wrote:
Finally "big dog and big dog wife finally gone. he a pill head and thif and she a hoe...
disgruntled kid

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 17, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny that he can help strangers get off drugs but not his own children? It was cool to party with them when they were kids and help them get addicted to the drugs but he's not to willing to help them now that he had a hand in ruining their lives. He has no one but himself to blame for the way his children turned out. Also shows how much you know about them, they have all straightened their lives up and doing great but he would know this if he actually cared and had anything to do with them. He can't keep his nose out of the little needle junkie prostitutes assess long enough, they talk and make fun of being able to use him to buy drugs.

Sounds like you know a lot to be an aquaintence. you must be one of his children he had tried to help over and over and you just kept stealing from him over and over. And how they turn out as adults from what you are saying is good after all but it sounds like you are deeply hurt in your post. you should let go of the past if you want to reach for the future. And I highly doubt he gave his kids drugs if they weren't of age. If he did at all. Also doesn't he have the right to help others? And doesn't he have the right to change for the better or is that only reserved for you?. YOu sound mean and hateful and a very ugly person with a black heart who only wants and never willing to give anyone a break because of past stupidity. but your post shows you to be very childish and immature. And from what I know his children are STILL much into drugs...and upset that their daddy want buy them or pay their child support or rent...etc... Which I do know him and have dated him for sometime and seen it for myself. So leave your DAD alone. He is a good man... You just hated for him to turn his money to you off because after all the years he has tried so desparately tried to help you all.. you only gave him hatred and disrespect in return. YOu need to get on with your life and get OFF the DRUGS. You are only hurting yourself because anyone who knows Harry (senior) knows you are a spiteful, vengeful, and angry person because you can't let go of your own ugly past and have to blame it on someone. Which shows you are still very deeply disturbed individual who will never take responsibility for your own actions.
Interesting thread

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 17, 2012
I know him his ex-wife and kids and have known them for years.. His ex-wife kathy I think her name was married a guy who is in prison for a double murder. plus he was a child molester and super crack head dude. And I know that his kids were bad about stealing and not taking care of their own kids. I also know that years ago Clem did do things he is very sorry for now and seems to be doing pretty good and has done a lot for a lot of people including his kids. not sure what happened to Kathy though somebody said she was in powell county shacking up with some guy that is a pot head. But who knows nothing ever seems what it really is. By the way I thought this thread started out about bedbugs? Sounds like someone wanting to destroy a man who is finally turned things around for himself and it is eating a lot of people up.. because of hearts full of hate...what a sad life for people to live.
I knew Tony

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 17, 2012
Interesting thread wrote:
I know him his ex-wife and kids and have known them for years.. His ex-wife kathy I think her name was married a guy who is in prison for a double murder. plus he was a child molester and super crack head dude. And I know that his kids were bad about stealing and not taking care of their own kids. I also know that years ago Clem did do things he is very sorry for now and seems to be doing pretty good and has done a lot for a lot of people including his kids. not sure what happened to Kathy though somebody said she was in powell county shacking up with some guy that is a pot head. But who knows nothing ever seems what it really is. By the way I thought this thread started out about bedbugs? Sounds like someone wanting to destroy a man who is finally turned things around for himself and it is eating a lot of people up.. because of hearts full of hate...what a sad life for people to live.

Ya ...you are right the guy Kathy married was a black dude who is in ohio for a double murder and was indeed a child molester and on crack bad. He raped my niece. I also know this guy use to give Kathys kids dope and stuff all the time. Plus he used to get them to steal with him. I think Kathy left town to get away from her kids and heard she won't have anything to do with them either. All I can say is Drugs are destroying families everywhere.
right

Tucker, GA

#18 Nov 17, 2012
disgruntled kid wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you know a lot to be an aquaintence. you must be one of his children he had tried to help over and over and you just kept stealing from him over and over. And how they turn out as adults from what you are saying is good after all but it sounds like you are deeply hurt in your post. you should let go of the past if you want to reach for the future. And I highly doubt he gave his kids drugs if they weren't of age. If he did at all. Also doesn't he have the right to help others? And doesn't he have the right to change for the better or is that only reserved for you?. YOu sound mean and hateful and a very ugly person with a black heart who only wants and never willing to give anyone a break because of past stupidity. but your post shows you to be very childish and immature. And from what I know his children are STILL much into drugs...and upset that their daddy want buy them or pay their child support or rent...etc... Which I do know him and have dated him for sometime and seen it for myself. So leave your DAD alone. He is a good man... You just hated for him to turn his money to you off because after all the years he has tried so desparately tried to help you all.. you only gave him hatred and disrespect in return. YOu need to get on with your life and get OFF the DRUGS. You are only hurting yourself because anyone who knows Harry (senior) knows you are a spiteful, vengeful, and angry person because you can't let go of your own ugly past and have to blame it on someone. Which shows you are still very deeply disturbed individual who will never take responsibility for your own actions.
Sorry but Harry David Clem is not my father, I am not one of his children. I'm the same age as Harry David Clem and have known him all my life, I can get very in depth about his private life if you would like but I don't think you or him really want the real truth about him posted on the Internet, do your homework before you try to run your mouth about people and things you do not know the truth about, you have heard one side and it's Harry's warped side. Yes he is very responsible for getting his children hooked on drugs while they were teenagers, under aged, shall we go on?
There everywhere

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Not only those apartments but also Grand view have bed bugs. Holly street apartments,thoroughbred,steven son heights,cambridge,buffalo trace townhouses in front, most of main street apartments,college park apartment,all government housing apartments have some ppl that are infected,hospital.
Be careful when going to movies, public places or you will carry them home with you.Just about everywhere has bed bug so if your moving be sure to check to make sure your apartment is clear of the pest. They live on blood not on dirt.So you are the meal. I would keep my rent and spray before I would live with the plaque from hades.
right

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Funny thing that the same poster keeps changing their name and taking up for Harry, I believe Mr. Clem is talking in third person here. Mr. Clem if you were so great and all that you would not have to change your name 10 times and defend yourself, others would defend you as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any one know rhonda gipson 2 hr big man 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr whome 165,531
Clayton (Oct '13) 12 hr jibbs 11
Blue 14 hr Serious 2
tabitha davis sells that booty for 50 doller of... 15 hr Serious 11
Kim Cunningham 15 hr Jim Dandy 1
KY Lab Rescue, Inc. (Jan '11) 16 hr Long time dog lover 93

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance