First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2011
What do you know about him? What kind of guy is he?
wonderiong 1

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2011
wondering wrote:
What do you know about him? What kind of guy is he?
There are 2 of them which one the blonde or the red head?
sheep

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2011
I'm talking bout the brown fart. Farts are not red.
wondering

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2011
The blonde one. Everybody says he has a whole herd of kids all by different women.
wondering

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2011
So nobody knows anything about this guy?
want to know

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2011
So u mean that nobody in this town knows anything about Johnny Claypoole? Come on ladies he has slept with have of winchester and surrounding counties. Surely to goodness somebody knows something bout him they would like to tell everybody.
lover lover

Pekin, IL

#7 Jan 25, 2011
well i will let you know right now he is a dead beat dad cause he dont take care of his kids at all and to me he needs to rott in jail for it or just take the responsible and pay his child support for his 2 girls by my cousin and be a man and help her sometimes
just a question

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Wasnt he married to that one girl up until about 2yrs ago? The one with the oldest 3. And all 3 if the other kids are older than 2 I am pretty sure. Which brings up the questions. 1 Why in the world would 2 other women even think about having kids with a married man and from what I heard they both knew it. 2 With all those kids exactly what did they think was gonna happen when he decided to fly off again? All ppl should pay their child support there is no doubt in that anywhere. But women who hook up knowingly with married men who already have a house full of kids are not being very smart at all. He was writing his one way ticket to hell, but any female who knowingly helped him do it has to blame herself as much as him. Why would u not look for a single man who doesnt already have a housefull of kids to try to start ur future off? Lets face its not like all the warning signs werent printed out in BOLD print for baby mom #2 and 3. When u look up dog in the dictionary I am sure there is a big ole picture of him. But uh they were by far innocent by standers in the whole thing. All thise kids are the only innocent by standers that anybody should feel sry for. They didnt ask for any of what is going on in their lives.
BLOOD FAMILY

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2011
I'M BILLY CLEM AND JOHNNY IS MY HALF BROTHER SO GO FIND OTHERS TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE YOUR GOSSIP AND RUMOURS DO NOT BOTHER US AT ALL.WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.
just a question

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2011
BLOOD FAMILY wrote:
I'M BILLY CLEM AND JOHNNY IS MY HALF BROTHER SO GO FIND OTHERS TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE YOUR GOSSIP AND RUMOURS DO NOT BOTHER US AT ALL.WE KNOW WHO WE ARE.
Wrong Johnny Claypoole dude. Nobodys talkin bout ur half brother. He only wishes he could have seen have the action his cousin has. And theres nothin rumor or gossip bout the truth. Do believe ur defending the red headed John Claypoole cuz Johnny Claypoole has no brothers half or whole.
understand

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2011
just a question wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong Johnny Claypoole dude. Nobodys talkin bout ur half brother. He only wishes he could have seen have the action his cousin has. And theres nothin rumor or gossip bout the truth. Do believe ur defending the red headed John Claypoole cuz Johnny Claypoole has no brothers half or whole.
I understand what your saying, it really sucks when you (or your sphincter) can't pinch off that final piece of poop and you go to wipe and it turn into a 5 minute event. The normal 3 wipes turns into like 15-20 and it just plain sucks. Try rocking back and forth before wiping...works sometimes.
just a question

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2011
Wow I am really shocked that there were so few comments on this thread. Especially when its about someone who has lied, cheated, made a truck load of kids he dont take care of, never even had enough respect not to sleep with his girlfriends friends or even sisters for that matter. And to hear him tell it he is a feared man in this town. A one hit wonder. No man in winchester that knows him supposedly would want to mess with him cuz they know better.
thanks

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2011
just a question wrote:
Wow I am really shocked that there were so few comments on this thread. Especially when its about someone who has lied, cheated, made a truck load of kids he dont take care of, never even had enough respect not to sleep with his girlfriends friends or even sisters for that matter. And to hear him tell it he is a feared man in this town. A one hit wonder. No man in winchester that knows him supposedly would want to mess with him cuz they know better.
Thank you. And how many times do you wipe your butt sir?
Scotty Greer

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2011
He has a penis....he's the kind i like.
Butt Tampon

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2011
Does anyone have one? A butt tampon that is?
whatever

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2011
the way I see it is that he needs to take care of his kids that my cousin has 2 girls by him and he dont help her or pay child support either which to me he is nothing but a dead beat dad that needs to sign his right away from them girls and stay out of there life too
mr dreams

Jasper, IN

#17 Jan 28, 2011
whatever wrote:
the way I see it is that he needs to take care of his kids that my cousin has 2 girls by him and he dont help her or pay child support either which to me he is nothing but a dead beat dad that needs to sign his right away from them girls and stay out of there life too
The way I see it, you shouldnt suck a fart out of someones butt unless you know darn right.
Scotty Greer

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2011
I can wait forever. Patience is key when planning the perfect meeting. Don't ya think??
lol

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2011
If ur looking for him Scotty Greer try his ex wifes house. Thats where he always runs too. U know the old saying one old whore deserves another. And well seeing she is just as much as he us as long as he has money and a job she will take him in. He has f**ked evrything else in town u might as well go get ur shot too. And he is a dead beat dad. The only 3 kids he will ever do anything for are the oldest 3 just ask him. But thats why u dont go sleeping with married men to start a family. The kids are the only innocent bystanders in any of his messes. Him and the women he knocked up all knew the story he had when they made the mess that they did. He is and always will be a lier and a dead beat that dont give a damn about anybody but himself.
who cares

Winchester, KY

#20 Jul 21, 2011
This guy is really a sweetheart. He's made bad choices, but who hasn't. Not defending his shitty realationship way's. The fact of the matter is everyone can change. Why run him down when the mother's of his children all knew what his reputation was, what did all of them think they could change him? The only girl he'll ever love is the last baby mom. It's the only one he cry"s an whines about losing. He'll rot in hell for sure for all the bad shit he's done to women, if the lupus don't kill the fucker i'm sure the drinking an broken heart will. So to whoever want's to know about him i can simple it up for ya... One night stand, someone to party with, or someone to have ur back in a fight is all he's good for. Husband, boyfriend, or relationship forget it his heart will never be in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 170,641
Nutter taxi 3 hr Azazel 9
Washington st shoot out 11 hr Lol 352
When it's to good Sat Whome 29
Brooke caudill wilson at burger king Sat Vghaba 4
Amazon first pay check (Oct '12) Sat ashokpur 44
Dropped a load after Frischs breakfast Sat Nox 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages