Bobby Hall Drug Dealer
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
new phone number

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
I recently changed my cell number and evidently got the number of a drug dealer by the name of Bobby Hall.

I have had massive amounts of telephone calls and text for this man, from people saying "do you have anything right now"

These calls/texts are coming in at all times of the day or night.

I will be collecting all phone numbers that call me or text me and giving them to the police along with this so called Bobby Halls name and eventually they will bust all you drug addicts along with Mr. Bobby!

This is your warning!
new phone number

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2012
So far the numbers who have contacted me this week are

eight 5 nine - six four four - 8 four 6 nine

and Otis with 8 five 9 - 3 eight 2 - 4 nine six 8

so if you know anyone with these cell numbers, they buy drugs!!!!
new phone number

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2012
and Bobby's new number is

eight 5 nine - 55six - one eight nine two
shutup

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2012
You are nothing but a rat snitch!!
watever

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2012
If u dont want these ppl calling u then why don't u xhange ur cell number again? Thats what most ppl would do , not get on here tells everyones busy. Why di u feel the need to tell there business?
new phone number

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2012
if your gonna change your phone number and sell drugs, you better be telling all your buyers you have changed numbers.
new phone number

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2012
I know cops and jailers in this town, don't mess with me.

and the reason I will not change my number right now is because I am going to see just how many stupid fools will text and call me so I can report them.
lol

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2012
It also costs to change your number.
new phone number

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Yeah and I just paid 36 bucks 2 months ago, not everyone has money laying around to just up and do that every time something happens.

These calls are not daily, but its always late at night or while I am at work. Neither of which is appropriate.

I don't have the extra cash because I don't sell drugs!!! LOL

Mr. Bobby has been pleading his case with me all night on texts and stated he straightened up etc.

But his buddy Otis, snitched on him.

My boyfriend answered the phone (while I was trying to sleep because some of us actually work for a living.) And straight off the bat, Otis says " hey man this is Otis, I got your message the other day but I was in Versailles, I want to know if you have anything else cheaper than that what you had then"

So he pleading his case trying to say he straightened up is a lie.

I have all the text saved and locked for future reference of all phone numbers.
???

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2012
new phone number wrote:
Yeah and I just paid 36 bucks 2 months ago, not everyone has money laying around to just up and do that every time something happens.

These calls are not daily, but its always late at night or while I am at work. Neither of which is appropriate.

I don't have the extra cash because I don't sell drugs!!! LOL

Mr. Bobby has been pleading his case with me all night on texts and stated he straightened up etc.

But his buddy Otis, snitched on him.

My boyfriend answered the phone (while I was trying to sleep because some of us actually work for a living.) And straight off the bat, Otis says " hey man this is Otis, I got your message the other day but I was in Versailles, I want to know if you have anything else cheaper than that what you had then"

So he pleading his case trying to say he straightened up is a lie.

I have all the text saved and locked for future reference of all phone numbers.
who is otis ?
Lib

Pella, IA

#11 Aug 18, 2012
doesn't that make you a known narc? Shouldn't play like that, it could get you hurt, either turn it over or don't! You have no idea whose on the other end that you may be threatening by osmosis. Some of those people have nothing to loose! You do realize you're dealing with criminals, that could find out who you are.
justme

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2012
sorry bout the spam judge lib and ur right on all points.Some of these people will burn ur house while u sleep.Phones now come with a button to block callers now.I would make use of it before you get the name as being a known rat
FTP

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2012
For one, who the hell are you to be talking about anyone's business on the internet? Clearly you dont have much of a life if you're going onto the internet to Snitch someone out. Are you not aware that snitching can get you killed or your family killed? You don't know any of the people you are calling out & I'm pretty positive that if you did, you would think twice about putting their shit on the internet. You're pathetic. like really, middle schoolers are the ones to get on a website & trash talk people. Grow the fuck up & take care of this like an Adult would. It isn't that hard to tell people that Bobby no longer has the phone & would appreciate it if they stop calling.
Leatherface

Winchester, KY

#14 Aug 18, 2012
New Phone Number. You have started something that cannot be stopped now. Thanks for putting your new number up, made it a whole lot easier. Enough said.
well

Louisville, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2012
Leatherface wrote:
New Phone Number. You have started something that cannot be stopped now. Thanks for putting your new number up, made it a whole lot easier. Enough said.
^^scary person^^
watever

United States

#16 Aug 18, 2012
Number one I also work 60 hours a week but for you to get on here telling everything about someone elses business is just wrong. I dont care who or how many cops or jailer u know akl you are is a rat, eat ur cheese

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 18, 2012
Name them all so they'll stop taking up space.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 18, 2012
What's wrong with all you people crying rat? Selling drugs is illegal and it ruins lives. Not just the lives of the user, either. Take it from a daughter of an addict. I hate to admit it, but when my dad died after poisoning his body for years, I felt relief. No more waiting for that phone call, not to mention the financial toll it was taking on our family. His addiction ruined 6 lives.
disgusted

United States

#19 Aug 18, 2012
I don't guess your parents ever told you that nobody likes a taddle tale. RAT

“Just dance”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 18, 2012
disgusted wrote:
I don't guess your parents ever told you that nobody likes a taddle tale. RAT
How do your parents feel about your drug use? Mine do not want me to be a loser after all their hard work raising me. I was taught it's OK to "taddle" if someone was in danger of being hurt. Winchester's overdoses are through the roof WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 163,893
Cheryl marshall 43 min Shot starter 2
Lets hear wat u think bout Reggie Davis?? (Oct '15) 1 hr karen 8
The roundup 3 hr eye in the sky 1
Jason branham 3 hr I hurd 5
Michelle Ann 11 hr Xlx 2
name of prostitutes 17 hr A Guru 18

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance