kortnee kelly and john banks

kortnee kelly and john banks

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not so nice

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2008
has anyone seen or heard tell of them? i havent seen them in years. wondering what they are up to these days
info

Clarksville, TN

#2 Dec 23, 2008
i went to school with them i see john every now and then at speedway and i saw kortney at dairy queen last week guess they are still together!
Misty B

AOL

#3 Dec 23, 2008
They are still together, John is a snitch, he ratted on me. He is in Jail in lexington for stealing last time I heard. They are typical Winchester residents. Nasty rats. Thats why i am moving outta here.
not so nice

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2008
i heard they were snitchin but i havent seen them forever. if you know a guy named nathan pelfrey dont mess with him, i know he is a rat. damn i cant believe john and kortnee resorted to that. i dont think he is in jail in lex. i just looked at the website. didnt see him name but ill look again. you can check it at jail.lfucg.com
not so nice

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 23, 2008
dam yep he is in jail. i just searched the site he is in there for robbery 1st. oh well stiches for snitches. i spent 6 mos in that jail. he is in unit jj. they are always figthtin in there
Misty B

AOL

#6 Dec 23, 2008
No thanks, I'd rather not see him for the rest of my life! I know he ratted on severla people. He was making counterfit money, and got busted by the feds. Thats why I believed he started snitching. He also got bad on the needle. I hever had a problem with Kortnee, but you know that if your man's snitching, youd know so she had to know what he was doing, so that means she is as bad as him, know what i mean?
what

AOL

#7 Dec 23, 2008
oh welll
-get a life-

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2009
not so nice wrote:
has anyone seen or heard tell of them? i havent seen them in years. wondering what they are up to these days
She is at walmart all the time trying to get money for shit she stole!!
Look at the service desk!!
kortnee

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2009
oh wow, i love being the topic of the conversation, especially when stupid ass redneck bitches are the ones spouting off at the mouth.. i laugh at you dumbasses.. you all know that if you hung out with me and jon that you were just as strung out as we were.. so this is to all the pill heads out there, don't think you're any better that we were. and if anyone cares, i got my ass outta that shithole life and i'm almost positive that most of you guys still do the shit and love it, you stupid whores make me laugh,lol.
JC will rule the world

Louisville, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2009
Hi Kortnee.

This post is really old. In the new world ruled by the JC's, all posts older than 5 minutes will be deleted. Good Luck!
Ghostrings

Dayton, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2009
I was home on vacation from the 23rd of Dec. to the 2nd of Jan. Kortnee hung out with me and my friends most of that time and not at wal-mart.
Misty B

AOL

#13 Aug 19, 2009
Actually, yes I was on the pills, but I WAS NOT on the needle! And maybe you need to read my post a little better! I said I never had a problem with you-I have a problem with Jon! And maybe I am a redneck bitch, but at least I know how to take the rap for my own problems, and not drag everyone else down with me by being a RAT!

I even said up there that he ratted on me, so DUH! that means I was doing drugs to, doesnt it?

Actually, thanks to your husband, I am clean now, and have been for 10 months. I go see my probation officer, and I even had a baby 4 weeks ago. I do have that to thank Jon for, but I still think its not cool to be a whiney asshole and point fingers and taddle on everyone else, do the crime do the time.
I hate winchester

Winchester, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2009
Misty you were gonna rat on Jessica osborne but someone beat you to it lol. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. Of course you will deny it but there was a detective that was super pissed cause they had to use another person to get her after you promised to do it yourself. Anyway being a rat is self preservation. I agree it is a low thing to do but why should a person not rat what is there to gain by not doing it maybe some street respect lol that's ghetto winchester mentality. Street respect or credit don't mean shit in these parts. As far as honor in the drug world there is no honor people are selling you poison and they know it so why should
anyone care about a drug dealer there the scum of the earth, I can say that because I used to sell and didn't care if people were addicted or not. Anyway that's all I have to say on this.

p.s I do expect someone to cry and add to the post
huh

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2009
Misty B wrote:
Actually, yes I was on the pills, but I WAS NOT on the needle! And maybe you need to read my post a little better! I said I never had a problem with you-I have a problem with Jon! And maybe I am a redneck bitch, but at least I know how to take the rap for my own problems, and not drag everyone else down with me by being a RAT!
I even said up there that he ratted on me, so DUH! that means I was doing drugs to, doesnt it?
Actually, thanks to your husband, I am clean now, and have been for 10 months. I go see my probation officer, and I even had a baby 4 weeks ago. I do have that to thank Jon for, but I still think its not cool to be a whiney asshole and point fingers and taddle on everyone else, do the crime do the time.
How many babies does that make? Got any dads taking care of them? Big props to you for getting off drugs this time while pregnant but bigger props to the women who never started spitting out babies and doing drugs.
Ghostrings

Rineyville, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2009
Lol I agree with I Hate Winchester, why should we respect drug dealers? all they care about is keeping you hooked and in the end you end up loosing everything.
friend of jess

Dayton, OH

#17 Sep 24, 2009
I hate winchester wrote:
Misty you were gonna rat on Jessica osborne but someone beat you to it lol. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. Of course you will deny it but there was a detective that was super pissed cause they had to use another person to get her after you promised to do it yourself. Anyway being a rat is self preservation. I agree it is a low thing to do but why should a person not rat what is there to gain by not doing it maybe some street respect lol
that's ghetto winchester mentality. Street respect or credit don't mean shit in these parts. As far as honor in the drug world there is no honor people are selling you poison and they know it so why should
anyone care about a drug dealer there the scum of the earth, I can say that because I used to sell and didn't care if people were addicted or not. Anyway that's all I have to say on this.
p.s I do expect someone to cry and add to the post
bitch keep jess name out of ur mouth we all know who ratted on her it was john Banks
I hate winchester

Winchester, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2009
I know John Banks did it but misty was supposed to. My info is from a Detective... Anyway like I said Winchester mentality calling someone a bitch for stating a fact.... Im not on either side I just think the whole town is worthless....
friend of jess

Dayton, OH

#19 Sep 24, 2009
misty who? and since the whole town is worthless stay off of winchester topix.
kort

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2009
wow this really is hillarious.. and as for the comments from huh, i just had a daughter and she is a blessing, whats wrong with having a baby? lol, are they evil,lol.. something i need to know here,lol
I hate winchester

Winchester, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2009
Misty Means = Misty B

I am on this topix because I live here and I have to be concerned about what is going on. I do know John Banks and I have known him for some time and he would do anything he could to help alot of people most of the time. Now he did get in a bad spot and became a confidential informant. I know everything he did and I know the reason behind what he did. I have talked to him and he does regret getting Misty about the others I don't know. I went to school with both of them. Like I said in my previous post I feel like what he did was only self preservation which is a basic human function. Other examples Eating,Breathing,Working anything you do to make your life better and longer and anything to sustain yourself is self preservation . Now in saying that I still have to say that it is a very low thing to do, but street credibility does not have any place in his life. There is know honor amongst thieves or drug addicts everyone knows that. So when you step up to the plate and sell drugs that's a risk you take that's why drug dealers make good money for very little work.
Also I know for a fact that misty was supposed to get Jess. I do know that Jess came up for a parole hearing on Aug 26 2009 I dunno how it went yet so I hope all goes well for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Arnett Clark County Detention Center ... (Dec '11) 18 min Classy neighbor 28
Grc football 50 min Lance 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 153,913
News Cat colony controversy in Winchester 3 hr Sweetie 14
Reverse fart/poop on the toilet seat (Dec '09) 3 hr Posh salon 14
univance 3 hr Jordan 17
Winchester jobs for felons (Dec '13) 5 hr Cutch 8

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages