Pamela

Winchester, KY

#199 May 4, 2011
Quentin wrote:
All men in Winchester are a bunch of slapnut sissies and none could stand up to the wrath of Quentin !
GO TO THE 60 AND 70 THREAD LOVER .
wondering

United States

#200 May 4, 2011
Ok so I have stories bout Johnny Claypoole from the holler. R they true? Can he fight?
Nope

Winchester, KY

#201 May 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
Ok so I have stories bout Johnny Claypoole from the holler. R they true? Can he fight?
Johnny can not fight . Ask his half brother Billy Clem .
Sarah

Winchester, KY

#202 May 4, 2011
The way I have always heard it no Claypoole could ever fight one bit .
wondering

United States

#203 May 4, 2011
Nope wrote:
<quoted text> Johnny can not fight . Ask his half brother Billy Clem .
Not the red headed one his cousin. He's the blonde headed one and is quite a bit younger then the other one. He doesnt have any brothers
Sarah

Winchester, KY

#204 May 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Not the red headed one his cousin. He's the blonde headed one and is quite a bit younger then the other one. He doesnt have any brothers
Is he the one that used to drive a red jeep ?
i know

Winchester, KY

#205 May 4, 2011
chucks body hair doubles as kevlar. duh everyone knows you cant shoot walker
bahahaha

Winchester, KY

#206 May 6, 2011
joel layne most def!
just me

United States

#207 May 7, 2011
There are a couple of really good fighters not even out of high-school yet Palmer Rhea and BJ Reynolds and then there is Matt smith he has been in Winchester four months and won over 15 fights
Angie

Winchester, KY

#208 May 9, 2011
Who in the hell has Allen Gibson ever whooped ?
Allen

Versailles, KY

#209 May 9, 2011
Everyone that has ever stood in his way has got the crap knocked out of them, ask your daddy bi+ch !!!

Since: Apr 11

United States

#210 May 9, 2011
Stone cold Steve Austin
Melissa

Winchester, KY

#211 May 9, 2011
Allen wrote:
Everyone that has ever stood in his way has got the crap knocked out of them, ask your daddy bi+ch !!!
And your daddy got slapped with some little bitty train track rocks and you cried like a little b itch.
Melissa

Winchester, KY

#212 May 9, 2011
Missy is hitting me again. I don't want to go outside . Missy slaps the fk out of me .
Allen

Versailles, KY

#213 May 10, 2011
"And your daddy got slapped with some little bitty train track rocks and you cried like a little b itch"

Id love to see your parents burn to death in that mobile home they live in and then we would see who would be crying, wouldnt we?

hmmmmmm what an ideal......
Allens pimp

Lexington, KY

#214 May 10, 2011
Remember what i told you about that hmmmmmmm. Your tendencies are showing.
Quentin

Pikeville, KY

#215 May 10, 2011
Scott Abner go lay down like the Dog you are ! We know who you are.ha ha ha ........
Feriss

Versailles, KY

#216 May 10, 2011
Scotty Abner, remember all those times Drexel use to kick your as s and you would go home and cry likethe little punk you was and we all laughed at you?
What about when you got arrested for stealing the money from Winn Ave Mkt and Timmy Baker kicked your as s ?
Fun times, wasnt they ?
Scott Adner

Winchester, KY

#217 May 10, 2011
Feriss wrote:
Scotty Abner, remember all those times Drexel use to kick your as s and you would go home and cry likethe little punk you was and we all laughed at you?
What about when you got arrested for stealing the money from Winn Ave Mkt and Timmy Baker kicked your as s ?
Fun times, wasnt they ?
I remember when Timmy Baker stuck that hair brush up his a ss. I also remember you (Allen) always playing touch and grab with all the boys d icks in school. That black boy burnt that head of yours up in high school for that sick crap.

Since: Apr 11

Chicago, IL

#218 May 10, 2011
Jason smith

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Yes and Amen 135,076
Anyone lose a small dog? Currently on Belmont ... 1 hr dave 3
Looking for someone to have sex with my husband (May '11) 9 hr metricmiler 176
amazon call center 9 hr Rachael 7
Shannon Clem 19 hr Curious George 1
Like to watch 20 hr Wondering 1
Top 10 best lookin men( real me not thugs)! (Sep '14) 23 hr true bitch 2
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance