Musicians in Winchester?

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Since: Dec 11

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2011
I have always wanted to form my own band. I have played since I was 8 and i'm 19 now. I have looked all over the place and cannot find anybody in this town that has similar interests as me. If anybody is interested send me a message and I will fill you in on the details.
William

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Shoot son I can play the fiddle. Lemme show ya

Since: Dec 11

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2011
William wrote:
Shoot son I can play the fiddle. Lemme show ya
I play indie rock mostly. Bluegrass bores me. Guitar,Drums,Bass, and Vocals. But thanks for the offer.
intradesting

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2011
i play guitar and can sing what kind of stuff are you looking to play?? like what are some bands you would like to be influenced by
wjr

Birmingham, AL

#5 Dec 14, 2011
JD Martin and the band. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD NAME FOR A BAND.
anon

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2011
intradesting wrote:
i play guitar and can sing what kind of stuff are you looking to play?? like what are some bands you would like to be influenced by
I was mainly influenced in bands such as days of the new, alice in chains, black sabbath, and the list goes on and on...
intradesting

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was mainly influenced in bands such as days of the new, alice in chains, black sabbath, and the list goes on and on...
is there anyway i can contact u more besides this site? i have been trying to get something like this started for a while now but havent been able to find anyone
inquiring minds

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2011
I can play a skin flute real good. I used to be able to blow the chrome off of a trailer hitch ball.
anon

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2011
intradesting wrote:
<quoted text>is there anyway i can contact u more besides this site? i have been trying to get something like this started for a while now but havent been able to find anyone
Jmays2006@gmail.com send me a message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Hatton 53 min Walker 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 135,208
niesha 1 hr Wow 1
Nikki or people like her 1 hr missy 3
new pool room come n soon 5 hr ATR 15
Shell Apple Mart Truck Stop 9 hr Randaleana 12
Jimmy Bullock is dead! (Mar '11) 12 hr lover 17

Flood Warning for Clark County was issued at April 01 at 5:24PM EDT

Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]