IRS auditing You
irs standing strong

Mooresville, NC

#1 Dec 18, 2012
The IRS.gov will be auditing alot of us this year.... Are you one of those that let a new boyfriend or girlfriend claim you and your kids?STOP. if you received assistance and didnt report that the person was providing half of your financial responsibility then guess what your arse will be on the line. Dont let your self be dragged down by some idiot. If you owed IRS for back taxes you will owe plus interest! If you owe childsupport it will be taken thats a given. If you paid childsupport you have the right to claim your child if you are not delinquent and you have a waiver from the custodial parent. For those of you that claim a past girlfriend's kids better hope you lived with her and you can show proof you paid over 50% of the financial responsibility.... yep alot of us are going down damn it sucks
good news

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
GOOD! It's long over due.
Seriously Now

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Since when does the IRS get on topix? They must be getting desperate. I always knew Obama was ghetto...but sending the IRS on Topix??? Lmao
Good

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 18, 2012
There are women out here divorcing there husbands but yet still very much living with them just to draw every damn thing they can from the state. Including their houses now. So it is about dang time some of these lying whores get busted. The only ones I feel sorry for at all is the kids involved. If you don't want to get busted don't lie. If you can't provide honestly for your kids don't spread your legs. I understand that some work their butts off and still need assistance but alot of them lie through their teeth and get everything they can and you have to pay for it.
funny

Evansville, IN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
What about the ones that claimed they had a business last year, and they lost
Money. They know damn well you don't. They're going to get you!
seriously

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
back in the day, people were honest,, seems like now everyone is just out to "steal" money from whoever.

During the 2012 presidential campaign , there was a division between the working man (and woman), vs. a vs. the poor person receiving food stamps; It was insinuated that food stamps was breaking the nation. Fact is, it’s the tax cheats that was breaking the nation. It was a double jeopardy scenario. Small businesses claiming losses when there were none, thus they avoided paying their fair share while reaping benefits from the honest worker. People fabricating a self-employed job and claiming children for the tax credit, when they hadn’t worked even one day that year. The tax credit for one child for one year, equals to more then an entire year of food stamps for an entire family.

I think this is long over due and will go a long way in correcting a failing economic system.
works hard

Mooresville, NC

#7 Dec 21, 2012
I go to work every day, even when Im sick; I hear how medicare is failing and how there are our elderly that barely can make ends meet! I have coworkers getting foodstamps, medical cards, and housing. they make the same amount I do funny thing is Im raising my son's two small boys both parents are in prison drugs, etc. I dont condone . what my child or anyone else's has done to put themselves there. I make $10 an hour Im 45 divorced over standing by my child, his father turned his back to me and these two boys. Its hard making ends meet. I know I could go get $600 a month but dont. I dont feel like its the state fault nor reesponsibiity to raise my grandkids or pay for my son's mistake. They go get $400 gifts at christmas they get 1 toy , outfit, and stocking filled with fruit, nuts, etc. i hear how coworkers buying the $400 game system one actually asked me if I wanted to buy the old one bought last year for $100? Nope! And it was one of the ones getting foodstamps by the way. Do I sound bitter yes, I hear it all right around tax time how this one with 4-6 kids will let you cliam her kid give her a $1000. sickens me.... got girlfriends that have shacked up with a man just in the last month has 2-3 kids going to let the boyfriend claim her & her kids, they getting back close to $7000. So if you want to bitch about what im saying go ahead free country FOR NOW but you thieves, cheaters, no gooders your making it so it isnt FREE. Were paying the price but soon thats right SOON YOU WILL BE I may not get all the crap you all do, but when it comes down crashing on your butts and it will I will be dancing a jig to remember Halieluh
seriously

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2012
It’s not the state’s fault, it’s not the states responsibility, but it’s there to help you and your sons and if you are eligible for a few food stamps that will make a difference in your son’s going to bed hungry or not, it’s negligence on your part, if you don’t go get those food stamps. This country was based on being UNITED…DIVIDED WE “WILL” FALL… what future does our country have if we starve our citizens to death, or weaken them to the point they are vulnerable to disease? Geesh, you feed your cows donchya? They have a purpose just like every human being under the SON.

People needs to get over this mindset that it’s YOUR OWN Neighbor’s that you are assisting, do you know how many of your hard earned dollars goes to non-sense like feeding your enemies, over seas? A space station that’s not helping us down here on earth? WARS that are started for WHAT? Oil? Poppy? Population reduction? The pentagon lost THREE TRILLION dollars… that’s coming out of your pocket. Earmarked monies that is lining corrupt organizations own pockets? Look at your elected officials who are arrested daily, somewhere in the united states, that is charged with stealing your tax dollars.

Look outside that box you’ve closed yourself in…. stop focusing on what the media is aiming you toward…OPEN UP YOUR EYES.
no more

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Does not anyone know that you can't claim another's child now unless your married and they become step children.
Can claim as dependant but can't get E.I.C.

Since: Dec 12

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2012
If anyone here has received a presentment from the IRS, contact me, I may be able to help!

[email protected]
jack

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Those people who fake up self employment to get the EIC are the ones they are really going after. They will be audting one out of every 4 self employment returns so beware. And they can go back several years and believe me they will and this could result in unreal fines and probably prison time cause the IRS doesn't care who they hurt. Remember, the only way they could find to put Al Capone in prison was for tax evasion!
jack

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2012
And by the way, don't expect your refund check for 3-4 weeks!
dd

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2012
jack wrote:
Those people who fake up self employment to get the EIC are the ones they are really going after. They will be audting one out of every 4 self employment returns so beware. And they can go back several years and believe me they will and this could result in unreal fines and probably prison time cause the IRS doesn't care who they hurt. Remember, the only way they could find to put Al Capone in prison was for tax evasion!
OMG you are so frightening!!!! You're like a fountain of information, I bet your family is so proud of you Mr. Straighten out the topix community!

Since: Dec 12

Winchester, KY

#14 Dec 26, 2012
I agree with you DD. Dis-information provided by an IRS employee perhaps? Why else would someone post something like that?

If anyone on here is dealing with IRS issues, drop me a line. Would love to listen and input.
jack

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 30, 2012
NOT disinformation. I happen to be a LTP and have been doing taxes for over 40 years. And this has nothing to do with the fiscal cliff, which USA Today says may cause the majority of the taxpayers to even be unable to file until March, altho I doubt that.
fed up

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
what about filing taxes and your getting free housing,foodstamps and free medical you have kids and your taking the food stamps and buying drugs instead of food for your kids and then at tax time you file a 1099 and get a tax refund of 5000. when you work everyday barly keeping a roof over your head and food on your table to feed yours and put gas in your car to get to work and you file your taxes you have to pay in now whats wrong with this.
cornelius

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
I think they should do away with that eic, If you can't afford them, don't have them.
You said it

Mooresville, NC

#18 Jan 1, 2013
fed up wrote:
what about filing taxes and your getting free housing,foodstamps and free medical you have kids and your taking the food stamps and buying drugs instead of food for your kids and then at tax time you file a 1099 and get a tax refund of 5000. when you work everyday barly keeping a roof over your head and food on your table to feed yours and put gas in your car to get to work and you file your taxes you have to pay in now whats wrong with this.
Alot but they are doing it! There are also those out there that get with women, who have kids, and file claiming them and come back with a big ass payoff. sickens me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Paul 170,482
Wendell Marrs (Mar '17) 22 min Sunshine 25
A Galway Girl who Farts 1 hr Clue 1
add word drop word (Sep '10) 2 hr Yes 286
SHAMELESS MC in town? 4 hr Nomc 18
Stanley Crow 9 hr That one girl 6
Kim 10 hr Nut job 2
Washington st shoot out 19 hr leighann smelly azz 328

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages