The new Amazon call center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kelly

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2012
I will be applying in jan most def!
csa

Lexington, KY

#23 Dec 12, 2012
AS FAR AS i KNOW WE WILL NOT BE HIRING ANYMORE UNTIL NEXT SUMMER IF AT ALL.
csa all

Winchester, KY

#24 Dec 13, 2012
csa wrote:
AS FAR AS i KNOW WE WILL NOT BE HIRING ANYMORE UNTIL NEXT SUMMER IF AT ALL.
ya thats what they told us at the last all hands meeting.
Barry

United States

#25 Dec 15, 2012
csa all wrote:
<quoted text>
ya thats what they told us at the last all hands meeting.
. With all the employees who have already quit their job with Amazon, won't they be filling those positions ? My 2 neighbors and a cousin are 3 positions that I know of.
csa all

Winchester, KY

#26 Dec 15, 2012
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>. With all the employees who have already quit their job with Amazon, won't they be filling those positions ? My 2 neighbors and a cousin are 3 positions that I know of.
What was told to us was that they would be moving the people that work from home in to the temporary site and would not be hiring anymore until the permanent site is built as the peak season is almost over.
Jane

United States

#27 Dec 16, 2012
csa all wrote:
<quoted text>
What was told to us was that they would be moving the people that work from home in to the temporary site and would not be hiring anymore until the permanent site is built as the peak season is almost over.
. Since the peak holiday season is almost over, they will be letting go around 5000 employees nationwide.
csa all

Winchester, KY

#28 Dec 16, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>. Since the peak holiday season is almost over, they will be letting go around 5000 employees nationwide.
Yes the majority of green badges will be let go.
linda

United States

#29 Dec 23, 2012
I heard they will be hiring more when the new building opens,, is this true?
csa all

Winchester, KY

#30 Dec 23, 2012
linda wrote:
I heard they will be hiring more when the new building opens,, is this true?
Yes that is true. However we are told the new building won't be completed until late June early July.
VCC Guy

Ashburn, VA

#31 Dec 27, 2012
Definitely a great company to work for. Great benefits!!
Max

Winchester, KY

#32 Dec 28, 2012
Just be careful.....most of them would sell their mothers to get ahead there.Keep your mouths shut and your ears open!!!!
Bobby

Winchester, KY

#33 Dec 30, 2012
Max wrote:
Just be careful.....most of them would sell their mothers to get ahead there.Keep your mouths shut and your ears open!!!!
Unfortunately, that's like pretty much any office environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Soon 170,643
Nutter taxi 6 hr Azazel 9
Washington st shoot out 13 hr Lol 352
When it's to good Sat Whome 29
Brooke caudill wilson at burger king Sat Vghaba 4
Amazon first pay check (Oct '12) Sat ashokpur 44
Dropped a load after Frischs breakfast Sat Nox 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages