The new Amazon call center

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pretty Polly_102

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Can anyone tell me where to apply for the new amazon call center?
Blah

Berea, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
You can check out their website amazon.com/careers
I don't know if they're still hiring for Cust. Service or not right now though.
Applications

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
I have an interview on Thursday. They are still hiring.
Tom

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Applications wrote:
I have an interview on Thursday. They are still hiring.
just for seasonal

Since: Aug 12

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>just for seasonal
Nope!
Upset

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2012
After they get going they only hire people in as seasonal but u can go full time in three months based on your performance

Since: Aug 12

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
There won't be any seasonal hires this year. Not enough room at the site. The hiring now is for at home jobs, which will become regular positions next year at the new site.
how

Auburn, CA

#8 Oct 7, 2012
What is the average age of the workers working at the new site. Do they have any older educated workers working as CSA's.
got mine

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
how wrote:
What is the average age of the workers working at the new site. Do they have any older educated workers working as CSA's.
Don't know for sure but there about 5 of us in my training class under 35 and the rest were 40+.
Tom

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2012
how wrote:
Im 49 and about 4 in my class in mid to late 40s and maybe 50
Debbs

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>just for seasonal
. I heard they are hiring full time, not seasonal since a lot of people have already quit that we're hired a month or two ago. I thought about applying there but if people are already quitting something must be wrong with the place.
CSAII

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Debbs wrote:
<quoted text>. I heard they are hiring full time, not seasonal since a lot of people have already quit that we're hired a month or two ago. I thought about applying there but if people are already quitting something must be wrong with the place.
The only thing wrong is the training...especially if you are working from home. What I mean by saying the training is wrong is, you are given a lot of information however, you are not given actual scenarios of what happens and therefore people get lost easily while taken calls. There is a black out time coming up and there will be no hires or training until after that's over with in January. It's my understanding that they have all the training schedules set and will not be hiring until after the black out period.
SAM

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2012
I am not sure what the deal is but my daughter has had 2 interviews at their business, 1 e-mail for at home work and then she was told to wait till after January. All I know is that they are a pain in the ass to get hired for. Kind of getting tired of all the promises and run around.
Bobby Hill

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
SAM wrote:
I am not sure what the deal is but my daughter has had 2 interviews at their business, 1 e-mail for at home work and then she was told to wait till after January. All I know is that they are a pain in the ass to get hired for. Kind of getting tired of all the promises and run around.
Be glad you got the interviews at all. Several people have applied and got no response.
or we

Campton, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Bobby Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Be glad you got the interviews at all. Several people have applied and got no response.
Or we got an interview and didn't get hired. I know how to interview. I know I aced it, I also know I did well on the internet practice test. I have experience with call center work as well as working with the public. But still didn't get hired. Oh well, there loss will be someone else's gain. I am not that worried. I just hope the center goes well so others will have the opportunity to have good jobs as we so badly need these jobs.
call center rep

Ashburn, VA

#16 Nov 27, 2012
the hiring process took about 6 months for me to get hired. then after 2 interviews I had to wait another 2 weeks for the background check to come back. THEY WILL ONLY HIRE THE BEST OF THE BEST. But when you get in they treat you VERY well. I would even turn down a job offer for triple the money if offered. I will not leave this company.
RayRay

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
I took a dump while taking a call the other day. Good job!
caller

Irvine, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2012
I have to echo what call center Rep said. It was a long long process to get in the door but it is so worth it when you get in. We hire the best of the best and they treat you like it.
RayRay

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 28, 2012
And you can poop while on the phone....NICE!
dear ray ray

Ashburn, VA

#20 Dec 6, 2012
you are a douche bag and probably cant hold a job to to the low level of maturity that you display.... go pour yourself a big glass of bleach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min North Mountain 156,562
Robert Conner AKA RIB (Apr '10) 1 hr Jprocks2 42
Nice D!ck 1 hr Kitten 21
married in winchester....... 4 hr bigrock 6
meme_68 19 hr Your Machine 1
kush kratom 22 hr huh 2
Churches I will never go to Tue Tessa 11

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages