Vegas or Bust

#1 Jan 15, 2009
Anybody know anything about this place. What do they do, and what kind of people work there.
who wantsa to know

Orland Park, IL

#2 Jan 16, 2009
its a great place if youre not on drugs
ex works there

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2009
well, they make re-bar for coal mining (supports). Mostly metal stamping (dies and presses). It's dirty work, but from what I remember from my ex, he loved the work. When I visited, the people were nice, the staff was friendly, but the work looked pretty hard. It's a factory job, but it seems to be in a stable market (coal mining). It's been about seven years since I've stepped foot in the place, but it hasn't gotten any bad press that I could recall. The people that work there are of high-school level education, some military vets, but very knowledgeable about their work. Very nice people, but it is a factory. Same shennanigans still apply (this is why it says my EX works there) Hope that helps. Good luck!

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2009
a friend of mine ex used to work there! thats why he is her ex now.he hooked up with a hoe named gladis and now married another jen-mar hoe trudy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Bzoink 173,916
Out on the town (Nov '16) 15 hr Neverover 191
Crazy nose hairs 16 hr Insideguy 4
Justin overpeck 17 hr Night stalker 5
jennifer barker (Mar '14) 18 hr MaryMo 13
add word drop word (Sep '10) 18 hr _FLATLINE-------- 342
Black folks 20 hr Free Pickle 44

Winchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages