First Prev
of 16
Next Last
got rocks

Harwood Heights, IL

#1 May 27, 2011
Why do white girls sleep with black man? Do they think they are black? Do they think its cool? Well its not cool. It's dose not make you look good at all. It makes you look like white trash crack hoes. Do you really think these blacks care a bout you or like you? Well they don't care a bout you or anything but them self. White girls are only a piece of ass to black man. They only want you for sex and your body and to beat on you and nothing else. So if you are a white woman and your going date a black man then that makes you a slut cause they only want sex from you or to beat on you. Or to use you for your money. They won't take care of you like white man will. So I hope this will help convince some white girls out there that they can do better.
A mysterious black guy

United States

#2 May 27, 2011
got rocks wrote:
Why do white girls sleep with black man? Do they think they are black? Do they think its cool? Well its not cool. It's dose not make you look good at all. It makes you look like white trash crack hoes. Do you really think these blacks care a bout you or like you? Well they don't care a bout you or anything but them self. White girls are only a piece of ass to black man. They only want you for sex and your body and to beat on you and nothing else. So if you are a white woman and your going date a black man then that makes you a slut cause they only want sex from you or to beat on you. Or to use you for your money. They won't take care of you like white man will. So I hope this will help convince some white girls out there that they can do better.
This right here is clearly a white man trying to start something he don't want, he must of lost his wife/girlfriend to a black guy they like us cause we got bigger everything than a white man.. Why argue with that not all white guys are blessed with big dicks
Were all the same

United States

#3 May 27, 2011
If you only see color not the person then honestly I feel sorry for you.. I'm a white guy and I've dated several black girls, I see nothing wrong either way..
got rocks

Harwood Heights, IL

#4 May 27, 2011
No I haven't lost any girl friend to a black guy. I have just notice a lot of white woman are dating black man and I don't understand it. Cause most of them are getting cheating on and beat on and use for sex and money by black man. They beat these white women cause they get drunk a lot. And use them for money so they won't have to work. And use them for sex cause that's all they care a bout. And the white women put up with it cause they think its cool to live that life style or they have daddy issues and want piss of their family. Or they think they are black and even try to talk black and look and act black and that just makes them look even more stupid to began with it is a fact that no black guy cares w bout anyone white woman he is with he is just with you for sex and has to the stereo type that black guys have bigger everything its a proven fact that is a myth
Hahaha

Winchester, KY

#5 May 27, 2011
got rocks wrote:
No I haven't lost any girl friend to a black guy. I have just notice a lot of white woman are dating black man and I don't understand it. Cause most of them are getting cheating on and beat on and use for sex and money by black man. They beat these white women cause they get drunk a lot. And use them for money so they won't have to work. And use them for sex cause that's all they care a bout. And the white women put up with it cause they think its cool to live that life style or they have daddy issues and want piss of their family. Or they think they are black and even try to talk black and look and act black and that just makes them look even more stupid to began with it is a fact that no black guy cares w bout anyone white woman he is with he is just with you for sex and has to the stereo type that black guys have bigger everything its a proven fact that is a myth
You know a lot of "facts." Would you enlighten us all on generalizations and stereotypes now?
SHANTE

Winchester, KY

#6 May 27, 2011
I have had both colors and two others at that and I don't see what the fuss is over. A really great screw is measured in my experience by how they work that meat and my climax. Size is not it unless there are 3 of us licking on the pole at one time.
I got this

United States

#7 May 27, 2011
First of all let me start out with sayin you are STUPID for your comments....because you MYTHS arent correct! I know from expierance...NO,NOT ALL BLACK MALES are the kind u described....You have a woman beater in EVERY RACE...A DRUNK n every race, A moocher (let me define that for u... a person who lives off someone elses money, in every race, a guy who is only with a females for a piece of ass in EVERY RACE! SECOND of all it does NOT,LET ME REPEAT DOES NOOOTTTT make u a whore,white trash,slut or by whateva means you wanna refer too....Obviously the so Called WHITE MAN has turned white woman against you,i know it did me, I was with a white guy...he BEAT ME EVERYDAY, Till I left his ass an never once have I looked back....It left me with a bad expierance for the white man.....So I changed my preferance, been with 2 black men and neither one beat or treated me poorly....The one im with,i have been with for 3 yrs an I couldnt ask to be any happier! So my suggestion to you is get off topixs an find u something else to do with ur self....look n tje mirror what do you see a white DEVIL staring back you! somebody always tryna start a race issue, guess what that shi+ was back n the day get over it cause YOU sure aint gonna b nobody to change anybodys mind....
pooper

Georgetown, KY

#9 May 28, 2011
its white girls who are rebelling against "the system" or who want to live in the trailer park, the hood, or who thrive on being poor. some ladies actually get off on the ghetto life.

Since: Sep 10

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 28, 2011
They do kind of resemble primates. Flat noses, long arms, and other similar features which cannot be denied. Maybe some white girls like that animal- jungle thing. But if that's what they want, don't be a hater. Variety is good.
Hell, younger white men today are so screwed up they think they are black. I always knew and was proud of my heritage and color, but anymore , it seems like there is an identity crisis.
GIRL

United States

#11 May 28, 2011
I hear that Whitney Jone's girl in winchester loves black man!!!!
White Girl

United States

#12 May 29, 2011
Wow! Jealous much?
GIRL

United States

#13 May 29, 2011
Nope not jealous, just thought I would try to help a brother out. There are a lot of women here in winchester that like black man so hell give them some names and let them hook up with some white girls if that's what they want. One reson I think they go after the black guys is because they..never mind!!!
Whit girl

United States

#14 May 29, 2011
Silly me, I assumed people fell in love regardless of color. Youre probably just some white trash guy with a little weiner who lost his girl to a black man. Stop whining and grow up. And for the love of god, stop assuming the reason a white girl (or guy) would be with a black guy (or girl) is anything to do with what color their skin is. If you treated your girl with respect shed probably still be with you
Whit girl

United States

#15 May 29, 2011
Oh and by the way, check your stats. The highest percentage of rapist and abusers are white. Suck on that you racist btch
got rocks

United States

#16 May 29, 2011
Whit girl wrote:
Silly me, I assumed people fell in love regardless of color. Youre probably just some white trash guy with a little weiner who lost his girl to a black man. Stop whining and grow up. And for the love of god, stop assuming the reason a white girl (or guy) would be with a black guy (or girl) is anything to do with what color their skin is. If you treated your girl with respect shed probably still be with you
lol your funny. I normally wouldn't response to trash over the internet just because its kinda dumb but I'm going do it anyways. For one I'm not white trash I live in a nice house and drive a nice car. And make good money. I don't have small penis or as you say weiner, nor do I understand what it has to do with anything related to what I have said. Because its a fact that no color has a higher average penis size. And no I have never lost any girlfriend or wife to a black dude. And a white girl getting with a black man has everything to with the color of their skin. Here are some reason it dose have to with color. One is white girls thinks its cool how they act and talk and dress because they are looking for someone different all together. And they think its popular to get with black guy they think they will get notice for dating a black guy. Or they think they are black. Or they are trying rebelling against their family for dating a black guy. Or they like they trash life style they would live by getting with a black. Or they are a crack head looking for a fix. And not one black dude I know of or seen has ever fell in love with a white girl they are just with them for sex. Cause if they did they wouldn't cheat or beat or use the white women for money. Or leave them once they got knock up.
got rocks

United States

#17 May 29, 2011
Whit girl wrote:
Oh and by the way, check your stats. The highest percentage of rapist and abusers are white. Suck on that you racist btch
for one your facts are wrong more black people are in jail for rape and abuse and drugs then any other color. And I am a racist I have black friends and black workers and I voted for Obama so suck on that
Fetus T Bluster

Winter Park, FL

#18 May 29, 2011
Were all the same wrote:
If you only see color not the person then honestly I feel sorry for you.. I'm a white guy and I've dated several black girls, I see nothing wrong either way..
you must like only $2 hoes.
got rocks

United States

#20 May 30, 2011
Lets call out all the dumb white girls that choose the trashy way of life dating a black man. So if you know any keep naming them on here. I know of over 50 white girls who have went down the wrong path of sleeping with a black man. and I pray every day for them that they can turn their life around. I truly believe a girl can get better after going down that path. she just needs some senses talked in to her by family and friends. even my own sister has went down the bad path of dating a black man and their isn't a day I don't pray for her or try to talk some senses in to her. I'm just glad no girl I have dated has never dated a black man before or after me.
paint man

Dahlonega, GA

#21 May 30, 2011
I don't believe in mixin paint.
Hahaha

Winchester, KY

#22 May 30, 2011
got rocks wrote:
Lets call out all the dumb white girls that choose the trashy way of life dating a black man. So if you know any keep naming them on here. I know of over 50 white girls who have went down the wrong path of sleeping with a black man. and I pray every day for them that they can turn their life around. I truly believe a girl can get better after going down that path. she just needs some senses talked in to her by family and friends. even my own sister has went down the bad path of dating a black man and their isn't a day I don't pray for her or try to talk some senses in to her. I'm just glad no girl I have dated has never dated a black man before or after me.
You pray every day for white people who date black people? Do you also pray that God changes the hearts of the racists in this world? I wonder who prayed for Moses who married an Ethiopian woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr lol 4,753
Bald men are so ugly! (Sep '10) 3 hr love bald 177
brian thompson 3 hr is it true 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 153,366
anyone seen mark mazingo nude? 5 hr JwS 7
ky loc 5 hr rolls eyes 14
ebt 4 gas 6 hr meth drawers 1
•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••