goth barbie

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2012
shall i name names???? one thing that makes me mad , pretending to love GOD to get out of jail , or drug rehab QUIT LYING TO YOURSELVES! make your life better for YOUR KIDS not for JESUS !
amen

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
well i think that its bs that ppl find jesus when they are in trouble if you have the balls to do the crime or drugs man up and do the time dont be a pu*sy.....
GOD is watching YOU

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2012
You have those who say they follow GOD, then spread hate like peanut butter. GOD and Jesus would not be pleased.
Hey

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2012
mEan jus PlanE o MEaN.
goth barbie

Winchester, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2012
god would not be pleased??????? what kind of GOD ALLOWS children to be NEGLECTED FORGOTTON ABOUT ABUSED?? OR SADLY EVEN GO HUNGARY cause their crack head parents cant put down the needle! if indeed there is a GOD i think he would be happy that SOMEONES cares enough so SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT . mean or not its the TRUTH , go read your bible . you def need to have a reality check into the REAL WORLD
hmmm

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Funny how everything bad that goes on is gods fault. Man has free will. They destroy themselves and others. Things happen for a reason. In the end there will be no more pain and suffering. Every man will face the judgement. Man will be held accountable for their actions. Our world is a mess because of us, not because of God.
Faithfull

Winchester, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Funny how everything bad that goes on is gods fault. Man has free will. They destroy themselves and others. Things happen for a reason. In the end there will be no more pain and suffering. Every man will face the judgement. Man will be held accountable for their actions. Our world is a mess because of us, not because of God.
Sad but true!
CURIOUS

Winchester, KY

#8 May 6, 2012
goth barbie you are so right! its bs that prisons and jails and the court systems allow RELIGIOUS based programs to the inmates has anyone ever heard of STATE AND CHURCH seperation??? better luv that jesus or parole is out of the question!
Marcus

Winchester, KY

#9 May 6, 2012
Janice Claypoole's church is full of them!!
goth barbie

Winchester, KY

#10 May 7, 2012
the church doesnt mind , as long as they get their 10% and pass the donations plate around
bvb

Winchester, KY

#11 May 8, 2012
lol crackhead jesus freaks.. funny name for a forum xD.
paulylama

United States

#12 May 12, 2012
Jesus would still want you to look out for Crackhead Jesus. And why wouldn't you? Cuz you're not a crackhead and you think you're better than him? Not cool bro.
goth barbie

Winchester, KY

#13 May 13, 2012
look out for them ? what do you mean hide all the valuables??? no Sir I certainly AM NOT a so called christian . drug use ISNOT a DISABILITY it SHOULD NOT be used as an EXCUSE to get away crimes EITHER! christians always say "i will pray for you" classic line which means , they arent going to do sh%t for you . they gonna let jesus handle it ,what a JOKE YEAH HE DOES SO WELL HANDLING ALL OUR PROBLEMS , NO MORE NATIONIAL DISASSTERS,NO MORE HUNGRY PPLZ .NO MORE UNCURABLE DISEASES, NO MORE WAR . WAKE UP PPLZ in the real world it takes knowlegde and money to cure those things so put your faith in back pocket and ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR A$$ and CHANGE things YOURSELF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min really 136,254
univance (Mar '14) 20 min LMAO 23
tea room 4 hr justice 35
Tree Fort (Jun '14) 4 hr HoneyBear1 1,409
Jenny Morton is a informant 7 hr blah 4
Woman in white car with wire wheels 7 hr blah 2
drug dealer alert 7 hr blah 3
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]