Wheres the nastiest place to live in ...
emily

United States

#64 Aug 21, 2012
Location Known wrote:
<quoted text>fk all these punks emily. they think they know everything and really don't know squat. they know how to squat because they are bitches.
thanks.

“If it's too loud, yer too old.”

Since: May 12

Dullsville

#65 Aug 21, 2012
Location Known wrote:
<quoted text>
fk all these punks emily. they think they know everything and really don't know squat. they know how to squat because they are bitches.
Y don't u just get it over with? Do u have to pick on everyone to feel better about yourself? Emily hasn't done sht to u so leave her alone. Why don't u start a thread just so me and u can throw taunts and threats back and forth? I know u hate me but I just don't care. It's your problem not mine.

Have a nice day,
Ian Saint Ian
DickEye

Winchester, KY

#66 Aug 21, 2012
Location known, really? Really? Is that the best you can do?
emily

United States

#67 Aug 21, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>Y don't u just get it over with? Do u have to pick on everyone to feel better about yourself? Emily hasn't done sht to u so leave her alone. Why don't u start a thread just so me and u can throw taunts and threats back and forth? I know u hate me but I just don't care. It's your problem not mine.

Have a nice day,
Ian Saint Ian
thank you.
Rachel

United States

#68 Oct 15, 2012
JasonEdwards wrote:
<quoted text>
well so wouldn't it hurt your friends feelings if they got on here and seen that you called where they live one of the nastiest places in Winchester?
You mock her and say you don't value her opinion as if you're more mature than she is. Grow up and stop bullying teenagers on the internet. She simply answered a question, calm down.
emily

United States

#69 Oct 15, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>You mock her and say you don't value her opinion as if you're more mature than she is. Grow up and stop bullying teenagers on the internet. She simply answered a question, calm down.
thank you
spivey

Fond Du Lac, WI

#70 Oct 15, 2012
Emily prolly screwed someone there and there wasn't enough cushion for her silver lined ass. And Rachel if that's the case teenagers shouldn't be on this site. That's all u hear anymore is someone is being bullied, life's tough, if u can't handle off yourself and be done with it damn!

“If it's too loud, yer too old.”

Since: May 12

Dullsville

#71 Oct 15, 2012
spivey wrote:
Emily prolly screwed someone there and there wasn't enough cushion for her silver lined ass. And Rachel if that's the case teenagers shouldn't be on this site. That's all u hear anymore is someone is being bullied, life's tough, if u can't handle off yourself and be done with it damn!
Spoken like a moronic bully. Why would you tell someone to off themselves? That's totally uncalled for and vicious. You should consider your tone and audience before mouthing off like that. Say what you want about public forums, but there is no need for that kind of talk anywhere.
emily

United States

#72 Oct 15, 2012
spivey wrote:
Emily prolly screwed someone there and there wasn't enough cushion for her silver lined ass. And Rachel if that's the case teenagers shouldn't be on this site. That's all u hear anymore is someone is being bullied, life's tough, if u can't handle off yourself and be done with it damn!
do you have nothing better to do than slander on others? & I can handle the bullying. That's why I'm still here. I gave my opinion just like everyone else so people need to get off my case. & I didn't "screw" anyone there thank you very much. & my silver lined ass? I'm 18 , going to college & work my ass off 5 days a week. I support MYself. So before you judge me, or assume stuff on me just because I gave my opinion, get your facts straight first.
emily

United States

#73 Oct 15, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a moronic bully. Why would you tell someone to off themselves? That's totally uncalled for and vicious. You should consider your tone and audience before mouthing off like that. Say what you want about public forums, but there is no need for that kind of talk anywhere.
Once again Yoass, was just giving an opinion.
emily

United States

#75 Oct 16, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>ur beautiful
how do you know who this is? It could be any Emily. Lol
emily

Sarasota, FL

#77 Oct 16, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>could be but I'm talking bout U!!!!
whatever you say whoever you are.
emily

United States

#79 Oct 16, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>jus by ur posts I can tell ur intelligent, was raised w/good morals & most importantly u don't hold anything back.( great values ) jus sayin
Thank you.
emily

United States

#81 Oct 17, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>ur 18 & u still have a lot to learn abt life, but the thing is don't let it change u try to stay the person u are now & u'll have a lot over the average 18yr olds. I kno ur thinking I am who I am & I can't change who I am, but there will be life changing events coming ur way and I'm saying keep a grip on who u are :-)
thanks. Who ARE you?? Lol
emily

United States

#84 Oct 17, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>u can call me Mr.Right. lol
Na, can't do that. Lol sorry
emily

United States

#86 Oct 17, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>awwww too bad 4 U
Guess so lol
emily

United States

#88 Oct 17, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try again l8ter lol
Like I said, you don't even know who this is! Lol
emily

United States

#90 Oct 17, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>ur not WJR are u?? Lol
no, my name is really Emily swear. Lol
emily

United States

#92 Oct 17, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>well ok I do believe u & still think ur beautiful. ;-P
& I still don't see how considering the fact I don't know you & you don't know me. Or do I? Lol this is so confusing.
Darrell

Winchester, KY

#94 Oct 18, 2012
Larry wrote:
I heard there are alot of places to stay away from. Y'all know any?
Stay away from yo mama's house!!! It's NASTY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Lawson (Jan '17) 10 min Saywhat 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Wisdom of God 170,503
Washington st shoot out 1 hr curio 332
SHAMELESS MC in town? 5 hr WJR 20
.women's intuition, gut instinct 5 hr Guess who 2
Lets play word association (Aug '13) 8 hr texas pete 112
Alex hazelrig or dyer (Jul '15) 8 hr concerned 2

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages