Bummed

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2011
Does anyone know if Franks Donuts has permanently closed? Went there the other day during their normal hours and they were closed and had a sign up that said "Sorry we're closed. Thanks Winchester". Haven't seen it open Thought it was odd. Love that place and hope its not gone now.
Nope

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Went there today!
Looking

AOL

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Where is it?
Helpful

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 1, 2011
"Bummed" I know that sometimes when they run out of donuts he closes. This happens everyday but some days more than others. He is still open and still has the most amazing donuts I have ever had! For "looking" it sits on the Bypass in the same shopping center as Winchester Nails and Subway.
Joe shmoe

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Went there just yesterday morning, His doughnuts are 100 times better than Krispy Kreams
cosmo

Elgin, TX

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Why doesn't he make more donuts instead of closing?
Chic-C25

Paris, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2011
Takes alot of prep to make more dough....if he runs out at 11 it'd take til closing time to make more...
Sweet Tooth

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 2, 2011
If he runs out every single day... the thing to do would be to make more when he makes the initial batch... more to sell = more profit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amazon call center 2 hr searching 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Dave 135,046
Looking for someone to have sex with my husband (May '11) 4 hr Maria 175
new pool room come n soon 8 hr big b 14
Found two dogs 10 hr Found dogs 1
Let a Walmart Fart 10 hr Newmoney 4
Who's the prettiest girl in Winchester? 10 hr Marsha 10
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web