Portage, MI

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Dang is he that bad
trueb

Richmond, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2012
fayette co wrote:
Dang is he that bad
Yes,the Jailer, County Judge and County Attorney all know what he is doing and has done. they wont do anything to stop it either. He acts like he is crazy cause he wants to draw a check off the county for it. He is a piece of sh1t, straigt up!
Forest

Tucker, GA

#23 Dec 12, 2012
Jesyca is 19 years younger than him and karma is a bitch and wait til some one beats her ass
bull

Richmond, KY

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Forest wrote:
Jesyca is 19 years younger than him and karma is a bitch and wait til some one beats her ass
He needs to be fired, that is sick. She could be his daughter. And he is married living a lie.
Fayette co

United States

#25 Jan 4, 2013
Whatever happened to that guy named trickler
boohoo
#26 Jan 4, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to be fired, that is sick. She could be his daughter. And he is married living a lie.
hes not married now. jackie divorced him. dnt blame her.
Fayette co

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 4, 2013
He used to be good people. What happen ?
boohoo
#28 Jan 5, 2013
Fayette co wrote:
He used to be good people. What happen ?
ccdc went to his head. and bobby stone can see no wrong that he does. and yes i agree at one point in time he was good people.
Old timer

Portage, MI

#29 Jan 5, 2013
Bring back the old timers
Forest

Georgetown, KY

#30 Jan 6, 2013
He should be shot
judged

Owingsville, KY

#31 Jan 6, 2013
He is a bully who cheated on his wife with a girl younger than him.
Old timer

Portage, MI

#32 Jan 11, 2013
I would like to see trickler, Goodwin , Howard , and mr Caudill come back and do what they do to get ccdc back
ComeOnNow
#33 Jan 12, 2013
Old timer wrote:
I would like to see trickler, Goodwin , Howard , and mr Caudill come back and do what they do to get ccdc back
yea and the sisters too.
TRICKLER

Portage, MI

#34 Jan 12, 2013
Hahahaha. Thanks for the vote of coming back at Clark Co . Maybe maybe not . Who knows
Forest

Winchester, KY

#35 Feb 19, 2013
trueb wrote:
He left his wife for a girl named Jesyca Hale that works at the jail with him. She is like 27 and he is an old man. Sounds like to me he likes kids, good thing they don't hold juveniles there any more or he would prolly be messing with them. She prolly is just using him to get a promotion at the jail. I think he is a piece of sh1t. Tim Banks you are a piece of sh1t liar!
He has hurt his family so bad for leaving with a piece of shit like jesyca and he will get his one day hopefully sooner than later and she's got hers coming too you can't ruin a family and get away with it forever especially in a small ass town!!!
woukd love
#36 Feb 19, 2013
i wluld love 2 catch that fat s,b out,,,he gave my douther a very bad stay,,when she was in jail,,,about a year ago,,her name is page woosley,,,,if that peace of shit is looking at this,,bring your ass some where so me a you can have a god little talk,,,,my name is mike woosley,,,,he has a name like the cop ,,,that is always is on here,,,,so have a good day ass hole
pick on
#37 Feb 19, 2013
pick on a 100'lb girl what a man,,,i knew i would see you on here 1day,,,yell boby dhould give hem hes walking papers,,,,we dont kneed hem as a dog catcher,,,maybe a paper boy,,,,he might make a good paper boy!!!!but he would f that up 2,,,,taze i litle girl an cause her 2 hi her head an then put her in the hole ,,,just laying there 2die !!!!boy if you thank every 1has 4got about that ,,,,wrong,,,
well
#38 Feb 19, 2013
well take up 4some1 like that,,,you must be hem or ...you must be hes mom,,,cause you sure wont see no 1take up 4hes a** on the out side,,,,he has a name like soutwood,,,the cop,,,he needs 2move on,,,just like the cop sothwood,,,,thay bouth need 2move 2a new town we dont kneed eather 1of there a** around here,,,
Spell Check

United States

#39 Feb 19, 2013
Well... Well you sound stupid as hell talking about somebody.. You're illiterate... sooo please stop!
And....
What does it matter if he left his wife maybe there was problems there only they know .. Winchester would be a much better place if people weren't so damn nosey and took care of there self .. Keep your nose on your face! Not in Banks business.. Probably been told lots of times to mind your own business .. Can't stand a nosey ass idiot .. bet shit hits the fan and your a victim when people are in your business
wow
#40 Feb 19, 2013
well you can see!!!i hope an if you r banks with the last post,,,then you know no 1likes you!!!so say what you want,,an im no sayins shi*about you women an you,,he or you,,,fuc*with a 100'lb girl dumb a**,,do it on the out side like a man,,,an see if you dont go where yo put an b naty 2ppl,,,,,,no your not you r a cry baby,,,thanking some1is going2fellsorry 4your a**0,,it dont work that way,,,,tazer man,,let me put 1up your a**an see how you like it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 164,810
Who are the hot guys at walmart 1 hr tKE 7
Who is the hot lineman 2 hr Tinky Bell 4
Nikki Mora (Nov '09) 2 hr Bonnie 7
Shane Southwood 6 hr BillyTheKid 14
Jeff Mays from Elliottville 19 hr Julie 1
Who is Blue Horseshoe? 21 hr Apologize 24

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages