A creepy child pedafile
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Really wrote:
Yes stupid he lost custody the little girl lives w her mommy in I think richmond not for sure on that her mom just got her out of this town away from jr his drugs and his pillhead wife that looks like she jas diseases
Ok, so you called the police and CPS then, and he lost custody of the girl. Now something doesn't add up here - if he lost custody due to his inappropriate touching if the girl, that means there was a conviction for said crime which means he should be in jail right now, because that's a felony in the state of KY.. From what I've read so far, he's working at Lowe's. Also because you contacted the police, that means you would have been called to testify as a witness. So help me out here - if he's working at Lowe's that says to me that he hasn't been convicted. So how can he lose custody over something like that when there was no conviction? No Family Court Judge would let something like that slide by. What say you?
funny

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2012
All I know is he was caught at lowes with his finger up his @ss! He walked around all day smelling his finger with his eyes rolling back in his head! Yes sir! Is say he's got to be a creepy kid #uker...and let's not forget the day he sit down on the fork lift and you could make out a pair of purple women's thong panties! What a p#$$y!
Really

United States

#23 Jul 12, 2012
All I no is there was enough for her mom to hav full custody Just warning people ur a creep jr

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 12, 2012
Really wrote:
All I no is there was enough for her mom to hav full custody Just warning people ur a creep jr
ok, so despite answering my question about calling the police and CPS with yes, you lied and in actuality, didn't call anyone, but still proclaim knowledge that he's a child molester, and you want it known to the world, all based on hearsay from someone else. There's been no conviction, you didn't call the police or CPS despite knowing this had happened (because why else ruin someone's life with a claim like that if you didn't have bona fide proof ), and all you have is that he lost custody of his child, and some rumor that he touches her in appropriately. Furthermore, while he could be molesting another child, and you know this person, instead of notifying the authorities, you post it on Topix, the bathroom wall of the Internet, which makes you almost as bad as the molester because you proclaimed knowledge about this, and did nothing to stop it. And it sound like whomever told you this is just as guilty.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 Jul 12, 2012
So in reality, I can infer one of the following scenarios:

1. You're a bored kid, due to the late summer, and you're not mature enough to understand the impact of the accusation you're throwing around or
2. You're one of his kids, you were punished for some reason, and by golly, you're gonna get your old man back for what he did. I mean, how dare he take your iPhone away!
3. This didn't really happen as you say, save for the loss of custody, and in fact, you're an ignorant trashy disgruntled ex with vengeance on her mind, and you're low enough to level such a charge against the guy, with no regard for how that can of worms will ruin his life, true or not.

I hope for your sake, it's 1 or 2, because 3 can get you sued for libel.
funny

United States

#26 Jul 12, 2012
Just out of curiosity, out of left field why do u give a #uck? Why can't u just loosen up your panties and go with the flow? Kick back have a drink, smoke a joint, do something before u have a brain hemorrhage or a heart attack! Or better yet, bust a nutt! Live a little.......Jr is a d!ck, I'm sure he's had something like this coming for a long time!? And to be honest, it could be true?? And if its not...I personally am happy at the thought that he may be sweating it out!! Hahahaha....now I'm gona go kick back, relax and throw on some dope trax!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Jul 12, 2012
funny wrote:
Just out of curiosity, out of left field why do u give a #uck? Why can't u just loosen up your panties and go with the flow? Kick back have a drink, smoke a joint, do something before u have a brain hemorrhage or a heart attack! Or better yet, bust a nutt! Live a little.......Jr is a d!ck, I'm sure he's had something like this coming for a long time!? And to be honest, it could be true?? And if its not...I personally am happy at the thought that he may be sweating it out!! Hahahaha....now I'm gona go kick back, relax and throw on some dope trax!
Bored kid, it is. I knew if I badgered you enough you'd show your true colors, and that you were talking out of your ass.

And regarding busting a nut, sounds like yours haven't descended yet. You may want to see a doctor about that, before you have problems later on in life.

The defense rests.

funny

United States

#28 Jul 12, 2012
Your #uckin stupid...and if I need a doctor, you do as well, see u there I guess?! Some people just feel the need to be right and sound smart? I bet you are a real d!ck smack in real life! Hahahaha!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29 Jul 12, 2012
Oh, you so told me.
Really

United States

#30 Jul 12, 2012
Outta left field is probably jr his new scank wife or his family jr is a creep I'm not a child but no very personally bat this and u sir r an idiot people need to no he is a MONSTER!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32 Jul 13, 2012
Really wrote:
Outta left field is probably jr his new scank wife or his family jr is a creep I'm not a child but no very personally bat this and u sir r an idiot people need to no he is a MONSTER!!!!
That spelling and grammar, and those reasoning skills (or lack thereof), and I'm the idiot and stupid...ooooook, whatever gets you through the day, Dumb and Dumber. Clearly, Jr has nothing to worry about in a battle of wits with this (or these two) unarmed morons. If I see you in front of the Little Caesars spinning that Hot and Ready sign, I'll be sure to wave. Have a glorious day.
funny

United States

#33 Jul 13, 2012
Better yet why not meet me today in lowes parking lot? 3:00! I'll be parked over by lawn and garden! I drive a black Cadillac, my name is Jason! I'll bet you do not have anywhere near the balls to show up!! You talk big on here, let's see how you act face to face? I'll knock your a$$ into left field!
Kiddie

Lexington, KY

#34 Jul 13, 2012
funny wrote:
Better yet why not meet me today in lowes parking lot? 3:00! I'll be parked over by lawn and garden! I drive a black Cadillac, my name is Jason! I'll bet you do not have anywhere near the balls to show up!! You talk big on here, let's see how you act face to face? I'll knock your a$$ into left field!
Childish child is.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35 Jul 13, 2012
funny wrote:
Better yet why not meet me today in lowes parking lot? 3:00! I'll be parked over by lawn and garden! I drive a black Cadillac, my name is Jason! I'll bet you do not have anywhere near the balls to show up!! You talk big on here, let's see how you act face to face? I'll knock your a$$ into left field!
No thanks. Beating up kids isn't my thing. In fact, I'm surprised your fathers let you drive their big black Caddy with the fancy spinners. How many phone books does it take for you to reach the pedals anyway? Those Winchester phone books are pretty thin.
Hooking Foul

United States

#36 Jul 13, 2012
funny wrote:
Better yet why not meet me today in lowes parking lot? 3:00! I'll be parked over by lawn and garden! I drive a black Cadillac, my name is Jason! I'll bet you do not have anywhere near the balls to show up!! You talk big on here, let's see how you act face to face? I'll knock your a$$ into left field!
Jason? This is Outta Left Field's administrative assistant, Hooking Foul. I'm afraid Mr. Left Field has a conflict at 3pm, and won't be able to attend the scheduled meeting at the Big Black Cadillac in the Lowe's parking lot in front of the Lawn and Garden Center. Would you like to provide some alternate dates and times you're available and I can see if I can pencil you in between beatings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Cornfused 163,535
Joshua hopkins 1 hr Growup 2
Chris Crowell 3 hr Curious 1
anthony conner (Jul '11) 5 hr Old Pal 6
Combating Drug Dealers 5 hr Tim Doolin 22
send nudes 9 hr a guy 1
beall recovery (Mar '15) 11 hr trying 4

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages