What girls in town have the best Came...

What girls in town have the best Camel toes??

Posted in the Winchester Forum

neddztaknow

Clay City, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2009
I think Leeann lykins does shes always wearing tight pants or shorts
who cares

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2009
Really, get a life stupid.

Since: Apr 09

winchester ky

#3 Sep 24, 2009
well i didnt think id ever say this on this website, nut here goes.congratulations douche... you win the award for the stupidist sh@t ever posted on here.

Since: Oct 09

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2009
no she does not
Biggest one

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Not the best, but by far the biggest is JC's mom. What that richard cranium did to his mom is unforgivable.
check it

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2009
some of them may be lookin good through the tight pants or shorts, but wait til u get them in bed, and start taking them off and the panties are slowly peeling away, half still stuck to them in the dried up crust and wonder cheese that has built up down there with all the lint and dried juice from the night before lol

Since: Oct 09

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2009
check it wrote:
some of them may be lookin good through the tight pants or shorts, but wait til u get them in bed, and start taking them off and the panties are slowly peeling away, half still stuck to them in the dried up crust and wonder cheese that has built up down there with all the lint and dried juice from the night before lol
ewww your weird
crazrd

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2009
oh boy...i would put some of those crust flakes on my oatmeal! yum
EXPERIENCED

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2009
WHEN YOU SEE ONE ON A WOMAN SHOULD YOU STOP HER AND CHECK TO SEE IF SOMEONE GOT LOST ON THE WAY OUT .IF THIS IS TRUE IT TAKE YOUR FIST TO SATISFY HER.
tickle

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2009
Well I dont know but I been told Herbie gott a small butthole. Hey sing it! Camel toe in the show!
billy

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Jan 13, 2013
My friends wife has the best cameltoes ever and loves to get them played with I have played with them often as her and I work together she loves them rubbed and I can attest when her panties come off she has a gorgeous pussy that fits my organ perfectly. I will never get tired of looking at her cameltoes and her tight ass in her jeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black folks 33 min put your hood down 8
Possibilities Unlimited (Jan '15) 1 hr WTF 10
Add a Word-Drop a Word (May '10) 2 hr Doug77 2,990
Tax return direct deposit how long does it u... (Feb '13) 2 hr Teresa Layne 48
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr old man 172,932
Golden corral 5 hr Lobo 10
Why is Winchester so eat up with bedbugs 6 hr Other people 24

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages