caky (community alternitive)

caky (community alternitive)

Posted in the Winchester Forum

wondering

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2011
i was just wondering what people think about that place because ive been hearing very little good things about the place. like how they have all these kids in the building and they smack on them and give them things they shouldnt have. ive also heard that they have all these houses here in winchester.
she is

Winchester, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2011
they do not even own the bldg that they are in .
heard things

Winchester, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2011
she is wrote:
they do not even own the bldg that they are in .
well i dont really care about that i just waant to know things about it because i havent heard good things from people who have worked there. they say that theyve quit because they were so horrible
she is

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2011
heard things wrote:
<quoted text>
well i dont really care about that i just waant to know things about it because i havent heard good things from people who have worked there. they say that theyve quit because they were so horrible
on other threads you were asking about laura and i believe that you started all 3 threads to gain info on laura or to simply bash her. can you see this fitting into someone's mind.
amazed

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2011
i am amazed that this caky place would hire imature people that would have nothing better to do than talk about each other when thier focus should be on these indivuals they should be caring for. that doesnt say much for this company and the people that works there.you 3 ladys need to grow up act your age instead of acting the age of your children.you know your children see you acting this way and the indivuals dont know any better, god bless these poeple and pray that nothing bad happens to them while you ladys are focusing on bashing each other.grow up for thier sake and safty
shut up

Winchester, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2011
amazed wrote:
i am amazed that this caky place would hire imature people that would have nothing better to do than talk about each other when thier focus should be on these indivuals they should be caring for. that doesnt say much for this company and the people that works there.you 3 ladys need to grow up act your age instead of acting the age of your children.you know your children see you acting this way and the indivuals dont know any better, god bless these poeple and pray that nothing bad happens to them while you ladys are focusing on bashing each other.grow up for thier sake and safty
STFU and mind your own business. STFU anyways no matter what you were thinking about saying in response.
Works there

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2011
I work at CAKY and have for several years. I have known several people that have worked there for the wrong reason and have not lasted, and I have known several people work there for several years for the RIGHT reason, to assist the individuals become more independent, a part of their community and have acceptance. Laura Willoughby is one of those people. I don't think anyone who has not walked a mile in her or other staff member's shoes working there, should have a comment or insult to put on here. There are excellet staff that work there that make it a point to have not only their own kids and family become a part of the individuals lives but also push for the community to be involved. It only takes one person to start a negative thread, and it only takes one person who has done wrong to start a negative reaction towards an agency like CAKY. Before anyone comes on here bashing people please remember that there are good people, honest people, people there for the right reasons, working with these individuals. That advocate every day for the individuals to grow and have more. They are not kids, they are not just people with a mental or physical disability, to many of us that work with them they are a big part of our everyday lives and our family. So please show respect.
Friend

Tomball, TX

#8 Jun 27, 2011
Caky Winchester is an awesome place that gives the individuals a chance to live & experience life & if u feel they r unhappy then you obviously haven't spent any time with them. I'm not gonna sit here and bash anyone because I'm not that type of person but ur barking up the wrong tree if ur looking for something bad about this company or Laura Willoughby for that matter!! Come visit and enjoy life as they are.
Employee

Tomball, TX

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Caky is the best company I have ever worked for & the individuals are some of the greatest ppl you could ever be around!! I don't understand why ppl start things like this, is it boredom in your own life? Come on out and fill out an application, we can cure your boredom and any doubts you may have about this company or the great people that work here. Have a blessed day
employee

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Every job has ups and downs. It takes a very special kind of person to work at CAKY. Well to work and prosper great things. To work here one needs to be loving and have compassion. One needs to have RESPECT not only for him or herself but also for the individuals they assist and
the team which he/she is a part of. There are times we have to be firm but not mean. Only to help someone understand what is right. If you are selfish, inmature, have no respect please dont waste our time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
singleand, female and looking..... 4 min sexy single female 13
My fajitas aint no good yo 4 min TryMe 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 151,940
Breezy Wingate 1 hr Happy 1
Manager at Shell Mart 1 hr looker 6
Why do black men like white girls? 3 hr 5645der 15
cheating spouses and exs 4 hr sexy single female 6

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages