First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Idiot

Boynton Beach, FL

#24 May 30, 2012
old man wrote:
im working on the job the damb roof rotted off an there was no new roof put on . a damb half ass patch job an i have no idea who did it. but a air condintioner unit about fell through thats what i know an ill be there at 700 in then morning
If you really work there your fired for spreading a bunch of bs and if you don't then you use to and your a complete idiot! ;)
Good day!
resident

Louisville, KY

#25 May 30, 2012
I don't know about the manager taking money, however it is a roofing problem. A friend of mine does jobs around Golden coral and he told them years ago they had a leak to fix, they decided not to and now they have to re do the roof and AC and everything else.
Mikey

Lexington, KY

#26 May 31, 2012
Golden Corral always gives me the sharts, it must be the type of food or brand of food they use. I promise you every time I eat there a visit to the bathroom is expected within 1 hr following.
open yet

Quantico, VA

#27 Jun 8, 2012
Is it reopened yet?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#28 Jun 8, 2012
Believe it's open,someone told me they ate there a day or so ago.
Truth

United States

#29 Jun 8, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps. The last few comments where for you by the way!!
you picked the perfect name for yourself. It fits you perfect! You are an idiot!!! Wipe the brown of your nose and pry your lips from his wrinkly old a$$ because it's not gonna get you anywhere. You are making yourself look rediculous. Everyone knows that he is a crooked old f-er and everone knows that the roof fell in because it rotted out. Yes there was maitainance bills that were sent to the main office but as you know yourself there wasn't any work actually done so where did the bill money go? In corbs pocket!!!! Because it wasn't paid to anyone to fix the restaraunt or it wouldn't have been in such bad shape. The ceiling fell in and part of the wall and yes the air conditioning unit was falling through as well!!
Bentnotbroken

Winchester, KY

#30 Jun 8, 2012
Mikey wrote:
Golden Corral always gives me the sharts, it must be the type of food or brand of food they use. I promise you every time I eat there a visit to the bathroom is expected within 1 hr following.
I hear you. I used to love that place but the quality of food - especially the steaks - is not what it used to be. When we do eat there I make sure there's a bathroom close by or that we drive straight home. No kidding.
truth

Winchester, KY

#31 Jun 8, 2012
Why do you still eat there again and again? I think you are broke in the brain!
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#32 Jun 8, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really work there your fired for spreading a bunch of bs and if you don't then you use to and your a complete idiot! ;)
Good day!
u dont know what the fuuuuuk your talking about boy i said boy i contracted the remodel an the damb roof rotted off so watch your smart azz mouth idiot talk to your elders like that i will bite you in your azz an ididnt work for the restrant i worked for corpert
Bentnotbroken

Winchester, KY

#33 Jun 8, 2012
truth wrote:
Why do you still eat there again and again? I think you are broke in the brain!
If you're responding to me - I eat there because my mother-in-law loves the place and once a month we take her out to where ever she wants to go. She picks GC just about every time. Not my choice. But thank you for your kind words.
Truth

United States

#34 Jun 9, 2012
Bentnotbroken wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're responding to me - I eat there because my mother-in-law loves the place and once a month we take her out to where ever she wants to go. She picks GC just about every time. Not my choice. But thank you for your kind words.
just want to make sure that you know that the person that was trying to insult you wasn't me. They tried to pose as me but left out one minor detail.... I spell my screen name with a capital t. I don't insult people that I don't know or people that don't deserve it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35 Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, it gets especially bad on here when the schools let out. I guess there's a lot of bored kids in Winchester already. Time to go to the fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel villa 36 min Anonymous 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Moe Larry Curly 156,579
Sara M. 9 hr highschoolfriend 2
Nice D!ck 10 hr jeebs 28
Jesse Jarman or Jason Mullins 18 hr hahahaha 1
Tonya Jarmen (Sep '15) 18 hr hahahaha 25
Tina Powell, Lafonda Fay Foster, Elizabeth Turp... (Apr '11) 19 hr D_Lewispewee_valley 73

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages