Christy Watts???

Since: Apr 10

Lexington, Kentucky

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I am looking for Christy Watts? Does anyone know her or know where she may be at? She has a daughter but dont remember what her name is.
If anyone could help, please do so... thanks so much..:)
Clem

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Hey Chewy, if you pull down your pants and fart outside while wearing a scarf it will probably get picked up by the local news. Christy should hear about it and then she would contact you. I'm here off and on all day so let me know if you ned further help.

-Clem
www

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Chewy74 wrote:
I am looking for Christy Watts? Does anyone know her or know where she may be at? She has a daughter but dont remember what her name nyone could help, please do so... thanks so much..:)
I hate to say to say it but Kristy passed away about 2 yrs ago.. you can contact her sister Jill or her Dad Roy Watts to get details.
Truthful

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2012
www wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to say to say it but Kristy passed away about 2 yrs ago.. you can contact her sister Jill or her Dad Roy Watts to get details.
This is so sad but true.

Since: Apr 10

Lexington, Kentucky

#5 Sep 23, 2012
www wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to say to say it but Kristy passed away about 2 yrs ago.. you can contact her sister Jill or her Dad Roy Watts to get details.
oh wow i didnt have any idea that she had passed....I am so sorry to hear this...I dont know how to get ahold of Jill or her father.
Truthful

Lithonia, GA

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Chewy74 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh wow i didnt have any idea that she had passed....I am so sorry to hear this...I dont know how to get ahold of Jill or her father.
Look in a local phone directory for the fathers name. It isn't that difficult to pursue your quest. Payboo has passed. Christy has passed. Jill is divorced but still in Winchester. Call her father. That's your best bet to conciser.
lucinda tisdale

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Did she used to date kimiko ogle and live on beaumont or belmont. Is she the sane christie watts.that dated.alot of black.guys? Or am i thinking about someone else?
memories

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
lucinda tisdale wrote:
Did she used to date kimiko ogle and live on beaumont or belmont. Is she the sane christie watts.that dated.alot of black.guys? Or am i thinking about someone else?
you are so wrong. Jills sister Christy never dated black dudes.
lucinda tisdale

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Kimiko loved to listen to the rapper Pitbull. Ahhlo quese ahmsa, ono ties lu
lucinda tisdale

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
How many christy watts are inwinchester?
Bender

Noblesville, IN

#11 Feb 15, 2013
lucinda tisdale wrote:
How many christy watts are inwinchester?
Well, first of all, I think who you're talking about is Chrissy Watts. Not Kristy, Christy, Kristie or Chistie. Second of all, since you don't know how to spell her name I'm guessing you don't know her. Which leads to third of all, leave her alone.
lucinda tisdale

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Ok well who is the chrissy watts that has a couple of mixed kids? I know someone knows her? Who do the kids belong to?(
Bender

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2013
lucinda tisdale wrote:
Ok well who is the chrissy watts that has a couple of mixed kids? I know someone knows her? Who do the kids belong to?(
Her kids belong to their daddy.
jackie clay

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
One of those kids is a clay. Shes been with every black man on winchester and lexington. One of them is in prison for killing some man in versailles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David McGuire 9 min Rufus Rooster 4
Nutter taxi 11 min Sammy Smith 2
add word drop word (Sep '10) 13 min Humor Me 286
Washington st shoot out 14 min W-J-R 347
What's happened with Holly Walsh 2 hr MiloDarling 6
When it's to good 5 hr Whome 25
Scott Smith (Jun '15) 6 hr The Truth 20

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages