FormerCustomer

Anderson, SC

#1 Nov 22, 2008
Has anyone been to Dan's Discount and Pawn? Sorry to say I have, and was treated terrible! I will never go there again...I was looked down-upon and belittled when I was looking to get a small loan on a piece of jewelry I had.
Curious

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2008
I am a client at Dans i have never pawn anything but i buy a lot there, matter of fact sometimes i just go hang out and talk with the empolyees. hoe did they belitte you or look down upon you?
whatever

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2008
I like Dan's. They are always nice to me in there. If I can't pick something up before it is due, all I have to do is call and tell them when I can and they always say no problem. They have made me good deals on a lot of stuff I bought there as well. Everyone like I said has been nothing but courteous to me. I would recommend them to anyone. I think the problem people has is just because they want to pawn something of value, they don't get what they want. That's any pawn shop. It's how they make money.
pawncustomer

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2011
now that the new management is there the whole store is crap! id rather deal with check exchange! better rates and better employees!
whatever

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2011
Dan's Discount SUCK'S.
past employee

Winchester, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2011
yeah, new ownership sucks. I worked there for almost 2 yrs and never had a problem. they had a busted up case that wouldnt lock and since i put the jewelry in it before they had a theft in the store, i was fired. i think they dont know what they are doing and lack some leadership
buyer

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Just had my one and only visit to Dan's and won't be back.....Management is stupid. They must have got him from under a log in the back woods.
PAWN ME

Winchester, KY

#9 Jun 29, 2011
This place is a joke now. HASent been the same since Greg left. wHERE did he go?
get

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2011
It's expensive. Check prices at Walmart b4 u spend ur money there on electronics.
dumbass

Winchester, KY

#11 May 2, 2012
looks like the finally caught em

http://www.centralkynews.com/winchestersun/ne...
John

Winchester, KY

#12 May 3, 2012
Dan's suck's
HAHAHAHA

Versailles, KY

#13 Jun 23, 2012
dumbass wrote:
looks like the finally caught em
http://www.centralkynews.com/winchestersun/ne...
Looks like he didn't get charged with any felonys. Nor did he get any jail time....hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 161,056
Karen Banks (Jul '10) 43 min Fosho 16
Class of 74 55 min getting old 1
cats lose by 20 1 hr cats done 1
Meth dealer Jamie 2 hr aint gonna say 5
Payed to talk nice 6 hr Vice 2
The Southwood thread (Aug '09) 9 hr Thunder pickle 100

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance