First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy

United States

#22 Apr 23, 2011
I had both of my wrists tattooed by Dave at AF and they look great and healed very quick. I will be going back to get more.

Since: Apr 11

Winchester, KY

#23 Apr 23, 2011
That's cool....i hope they have them for mother's day this year....

Since: Apr 11

Winchester, KY

#24 Apr 29, 2011
does anybody know if they are doing the mother's day tattoo's this year...or not.....?
crazy

United States

#25 Apr 30, 2011
Not sure, just call them or go by there and ask them... Best way I know to find out
Big macc

United States

#26 Jul 28, 2012
never wrote:
haha id never trust any place like a tatoo place in crappy ole winchester. anyone is an idiot to get a tattoo in a little ole town. either that or u dont care about urself or how it looks on u
Obviously your a bitch and after forever is one of the best places around you could get a tat dumb ass
After forever

Winchester, KY

#27 Aug 27, 2012
Mike has sleeved my left arm all has stayed for over 7 years and all is pristine work. Every one stops me and says its beautiful. I am a woman and everyone loves it. Dave also has done tattoos on me and he is a great tattoo artist as well. Bodeans daughter is tough, In ten years I could never picture mike hitting a woman, nor could I picture her allowing it. Electric art tattoo shop... The artist Chris Ward, I'd also vouch for him. Very Highly recommended. Bleed blue? Stu Pfost is a great asset. But if you go to anyone else & my exhusband has and he treated me to a session, if you are into showing the artist what you want and him not even looking at it and doing something completely random at his own random will then go there, & be some emo cookie cutter version of a hot topic retard. Or ask for stu.
Just wondering

West Liberty, KY

#28 Jan 4, 2013
Is Dave the one with the huge Mohawk? That guy done a awesome Job on my wrist tattoo
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#29 Jan 5, 2013
After forever wrote:
Mike has sleeved my left arm all has stayed for over 7 years and all is pristine work. Every one stops me and says its beautiful. I am a woman and everyone loves it. Dave also has done tattoos on me and he is a great tattoo artist as well. Bodeans daughter is tough, In ten years I could never picture mike hitting a woman, nor could I picture her allowing it. Electric art tattoo shop... The artist Chris Ward, I'd also vouch for him. Very Highly recommended. Bleed blue? Stu Pfost is a great asset. But if you go to anyone else & my exhusband has and he treated me to a session, if you are into showing the artist what you want and him not even looking at it and doing something completely random at his own random will then go there, & be some emo cookie cutter version of a hot topic retard. Or ask for stu.
a woman with a tatoo you ll go far nasty
wow

Bellevue, WA

#30 Jan 6, 2013
thats sexest. women cant have tats? my fiance has a tat so that makes her nasty as well? f*cking dumb a$$
Mike wilson

Winchester, KY

#31 Jan 20, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
YEAH...the guys there make me wanna PUKE.
Shane ripped off, I mean CLEANED OUT, the ENTIRE SHOP of a guy that had THE NERVE to GIVE HIM A JOB (from what I was told by a former apprentice of the shop owner in Morehead)...then went to work for Mike at Wildcat (formerly Club Tattoo) in Lex...and screwed him over too.
Meanwhile, Mr. Mike Wilson beat the DAYLIGHTS outta Bodean's step-daughter one too many times, until her mother FIRED his SORRY @SS...DIDN'T YA EVER WONDER WHY HE WASN'T WORKING THERE ANYMORE? Besides, he's a SPOILED TRUST-FUND B1TCH whose parents would smooth over everything between them with $$$, flowers, etc.
He'd also told me HIMSELF that when he "hooked up" with her, he was DESPERATE to get away from his "scene" in N.C., due he & his friends' IV DRUG USE...and that mommy & daddy were gonna CUT HIM OFF. Smart career move, "hooking up" with the daughter of one of the BEST-KNOWN tattooists in the Southeast, eh?
Just thought ya'd wanna know...
Bet your disgusted ass wouldn't head over here and talk smack about my wife, friends and myself. I'm sure you wouldn't, because you are a no name coward.
friend of the shop

Winchester, KY

#32 Jan 22, 2013
i love all those guys in there, and I have had work done from Mike and Amber. I have also partied with them several times as well. they are nice,good hearted people that are down to earth and treat the shop like it was any other kind of business. I personally have seen Mike put people out of the shop and refuse to let them get work done because they were under the influence. this town is so discusting. Nobodys happy unless they are degrading and putting down others. MIKE, AMBER, SHANE, DAVE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH! YOu have more lovers and people that respect you than the ignorant inbred assholes that are commenting on here!
BigBeard

Lexington, KY

#33 Jan 22, 2013
I need a good tat of a fart on my butt. I want to remember that one I let last night forever...
Lol

United States

#34 Jan 22, 2013
Women with tattoos are absolutely stunning.
BigBeard

Lexington, KY

#35 Jan 22, 2013
Women who fart are stunning.
Krystal

United States

#36 Jan 24, 2013
Mike done a tattoo on my left shoulder of wings and a nautical star in memory of my daddy. It looks amazing. The shading is just right and perfect colors! Everyone compliments on it. It is by far my favorite tattoo. I have 4 and the one Mike done is the best one. I can't wait to go back and get my kids footprints on the other shoulder :) I would recommend them to anyone!!!
love after forever

Ashburn, VA

#37 Dec 22, 2013
i have gotten several tattoos from after forever they do great work. Everyone is cool as hell they treat you good also. I love going there for danny frazier he is sexy and really nice sucks hes got a girl though. Shane mike amber dave and danny all them are great artist and would give you the best work possible. Love all you guys
lol

Winchester, KY

#38 Mar 12, 2014
jeks f u ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steakhouse/water front 2 hr Boater 2
Man that use to hang out at the steakhouse 2 hr River rat 4
Dope sick need help 3 hr HoneyBear1 30
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 131,867
Casey moore 4 hr U stupid 3
Miss Font kinda Christmas 4 hr Rod 3
Ashlee Backpage!! 6 hr no name 27
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web