Next Last
nono

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2010
did after forever tattoo shop close?
Gibby

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2010
No. Just moved to a new location in town.
nope

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2010
they are relocating to a bigger shop over behind McDonalds
info

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2010
do they do good work?
well

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2010
Well I was gettin a tatoo on my butt then I farted while I was gettin the tatoo and the artist stopped cuz it smelt so bad. It also made my butt hair move.
HAPPY

Phelps, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2010
they do great work and have pretty good prices too!
tattoed tears

Solon, OH

#7 Jan 18, 2010
i have a rib piece that i need finishes full color chinese coy and background do u finish other artists work
p90xy

Jasper, IN

#8 Jan 18, 2010
tattoed tears wrote:
i have a rib piece that i need finishes full color chinese coy and background do u finish other artists work
On your butt where farts come out?
never

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2010
haha id never trust any place like a tatoo place in crappy ole winchester. anyone is an idiot to get a tattoo in a little ole town. either that or u dont care about urself or how it looks on u
Learn

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2010
After Forever does great work and the prices are reasonable. Good artists live everywhere, not just in large cities, which the above person obviously doesnt understand. I think After Forever did a very smart thing in opening up their shop here because it is a wide open market here in winchester.
TATS

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2010
never wrote:
haha id never trust any place like a tatoo place in crappy ole winchester. anyone is an idiot to get a tattoo in a little ole town. either that or u dont care about urself or how it looks on u
Most of my tats have come from people in smaller towns. They actually care about their reputation...so they WANT to do good work. I get tons of compliments on mine. They are well done and classy. Plus, I would rather contribute to the growing businesses in MY OWN TOWN, then go elsewhere. Just b/c Winchester is smaller, doesn't mean that the people here are worthless.
HAPPY

Phelps, KY

#12 Jan 20, 2010
My husband had a cover-up done at AF,and it looks AWESOME! It was right at $100 and cheaper than other places we checked. You can not even tell where the other was! It was done almost 2 yrs ago and still looks great! I thought they were professional and JUST AS GOOD as the places in Lex,ALOT better than charlies and good as Bodeans!
by chance

Anderson, SC

#13 Apr 14, 2011
Learn wrote:
After Forever does great work and the prices are reasonable. Good artists live everywhere, not just in large cities, which the above person obviously doesnt understand. I think After Forever did a very smart thing in opening up their shop here because it is a wide open market here in Winchester.
I must say they are good !!!!I just had one done and I love it and I am going back for more and recommend every one to go !!!!!!
bbymomma859

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 14, 2011
They are great!! Just recently had a foot tattoo done on each foot by Dave and they turned out great and healed really fast!! I'm ready for my next tattoo:)) wud recommend them to everyone!!!
not happy

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2011
I got a tattoo there a few years ago. The color started to fade and come out in a few places after about two months. I went to have it touched up and I was told they wouldn't do it because it was normal wear. I have several tats, only one other has had the color come out and the guy gladly touched it up for free. Personally I wouldn't get another one there.
me too

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2011
theyre just a bunch of scene kids in there, effin rude as hell. go to bleed blue in lexington. also avoid electric art in lexington, i paid a LOT for a TINY tattoo and it ended up scarring and the ink didnt hold.
tattoo

Lexington, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2011
Got a tattoo of a fart on my butt. Cool?
Disgusted

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2011
YEAH...the guys there make me wanna PUKE.
Shane ripped off, I mean CLEANED OUT, the ENTIRE SHOP of a guy that had THE NERVE to GIVE HIM A JOB (from what I was told by a former apprentice of the shop owner in Morehead)...then went to work for Mike at Wildcat (formerly Club Tattoo) in Lex...and screwed him over too.
Meanwhile, Mr. Mike Wilson beat the DAYLIGHTS outta Bodean's step-daughter one too many times, until her mother FIRED his SORRY @SS...DIDN'T YA EVER WONDER WHY HE WASN'T WORKING THERE ANYMORE? Besides, he's a SPOILED TRUST-FUND B1TCH whose parents would smooth over everything between them with $$$, flowers, etc.
He'd also told me HIMSELF that when he "hooked up" with her, he was DESPERATE to get away from his "scene" in N.C., due he & his friends' IV DRUG USE...and that mommy & daddy were gonna CUT HIM OFF. Smart career move, "hooking up" with the daughter of one of the BEST-KNOWN tattooists in the Southeast, eh?
Just thought ya'd wanna know...
Well

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2011
I have gotten multiple tattoo in lex at charlies and your design And they are overpriced and faded! Oh I will never go anywhere other than after forever again they rock!
willy67

Winchester, KY

#21 Apr 23, 2011
are they going to do the MOM TATS for mother's day this year....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People with tattoos have low self esteem (Jun '11) 19 min babe 160
Fairy tails pet spaw/rescue 46 min mom of 6 pets 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr think 165,622
ATTN: winchester police, drug dealers (Sep '15) 6 hr For real 26
Where are they? 10 hr Serious 15
Electrical items 15 hr Who knows 1
Rib and nic 22 hr Teddy 32

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance