Tommy

Berea, KY

#42 Jan 4, 2009
one of the biker wives wrote:
Absolutly i have been around some of the events,she has been drinking and very rowdy around the guys i feel for Greg he is an awesome guy he really shouldnt have to go through that.what he needs is to find him a good girl who truly appreciates him
Stacy does appreciate him. There's nothing wrong with the way she acts at the motorcycle events because EVERYONE knows who she's married to, EVERYONE knows who she's going home with and EVERYONE knows what would happen if they tried to do anything otherwise. I've been at every one of the motorcycle events in Winchester and in the surrounding areas with them in the past 4 years. Never once did it (and doesn't now) cross my mind that anything was going on to the contrary of two people in a happy relationship. Period.
-get a life-

Winchester, KY

#43 Jan 4, 2009
glamour girl wrote:
guys leave her alone she just likes to have fun and you all know if you had the chance you would!some girls just like to have a little fun whle their man is away''so dont knock us for that
People who cheat on their spouse/partner are dogs.
I dont care if it is the male, or the female that is doing the cheating. Have the respect for your partner to not do it! How would you feel if they were doing the same to you?
one of the biker wives

United States

#44 Jan 4, 2009
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stacy does appreciate him. There's nothing wrong with the way she acts at the motorcycle events because EVERYONE knows who she's married to, EVERYONE knows who she's going home with and EVERYONE knows what would happen if they tried to do anything otherwise. I've been at every one of the motorcycle events in Winchester and in the surrounding areas with them in the past 4 years. Never once did it (and doesn't now) cross my mind that anything was going on to the contrary of two people in a happy relationship. Period.
It really doesnt matter that EVERYONE else knows she i married it look to me like she would care enough about her HUSBAND to not act like a slut with the other guys that does not show Greg RESPECT and that she APPRECIATES him and who cares that she is going home with him it is the way she acts thats making it look bad on her and Greg...i can guarantee there is no way in HELL she would let Greg act like that with other girls ...but HELL maybe he needs to and show her how it really is....and as far as them having a good relationship it is far from that..she needs to grow up and figure out how to be a wife
FRIEND

United States

#45 Jan 4, 2009
-get a life- wrote:
<quoted text>
People who cheat on their spouse/partner are dogs.
I dont care if it is the male, or the female that is doing the cheating. Have the respect for your partner to not do it! How would you feel if they were doing the same to you?
Absolutly,,,If you are married to someone you need to show them the respect and loyalty of being in a marriage and if you are not able to do that then obviously you are not the type of person who needs to be married or in a relationship,,,,But you know they say what goes around comes around so if this is going on she might need to realize that...she may wake up one day and he will be gone...it is a shame he would have to go through that...
Mark

Clarksville, TN

#46 Jan 5, 2009
jetski wrote:
the better question is who hasn't she sleep with and i do know what iam talking about.I've been there on some of the occasions shes done this hell she's tried it with me but i rejected her its called karma,what did you think this would not catch up with you.
well it looks like there is others that know about Ms Stacy like i do !!!! so who is laughing now haha
Pathetic

Floyds Knobs, IN

#47 Jan 6, 2009
Someone simply asked how someone is doing and if they're still around and this is the kind of response they got.

If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.

I'm sure there would be just as many people standing in line to reply to a thread asking about any one of you, if you were to post your real names. Think about all the "wonderful" things that you've done in years past. Think about the time that you made someone cry. Think about all those people just waiting to air your dirty laundry the first chance they get. Think about how you would like to have that to deal with. Even if you're sitting there saying to yourself that you've never done anything wrong or that there's not a soul walking this earth that has an ill word to speak about you, I wager that you are only fooling yourselves. If you think you're perfect, then post your real name and information on here and see how long it takes before you get a reply post that isn't praising your character.

I am not saying that this Stacy woman is innocent or guilty of anything that has been implied on here. The main reason for that is because it doesn't really matter what I think or what YOU think about her. The only thing that truly matters is if she and her husband are happy together. If they are, great for them! If they're not, that's their business to deal with and none of mine, or yours.
Mark

Richmond, KY

#48 Jan 6, 2009
what a joke so if you are so worried about it why dont you have your REAL name on here mine is and i do know her and that is how she is
idiot

Clarksville, TN

#49 Jan 6, 2009
Funny Mark, when this post started you weren't even sure if she was married or not...but now you know all about her huh? Wanna know what I think? I think she turned you down....or maybe it was her husband you wanted.
Mark

Richmond, KY

#50 Jan 6, 2009
hell yes i know about her and you can think what you want since i am a man i dont fucki** think i want her husband i dont play like that
idiot

Clarksville, TN

#51 Jan 6, 2009
but when this post started you were acting as if you didn't really know her, weren't even sure if she was married, I think you may be gay and you are in denial.
FRIEND

Richmond, KY

#52 Jan 6, 2009
mark you are a dumb ass why dont you move onto another site and run your mouth..if you actually know something on stacy or did something with her who gives a SHIT that is hers and gregs business it is not yours because looks like she is not with you...LOL.....so move on to your next victim and let stacy and greg worry about what is going on in their lives
amen

United States

#53 Jan 10, 2009
she might be a nasty ho but she not yours to worry about let him figure it out
tom

Louisville, KY

#54 May 17, 2010
I know her mom was a ho when they lived on gray street off of winn ave !
whats new

United States

#55 May 18, 2010
tom wrote:
Grew up with her mom, who treated her husband the same way. Maybe she doesnt know any different, you know thinks her behavior is normal.
whats new

United States

#56 May 18, 2010
tom wrote:
It wasnt Gray Street it was Goldie Ave.
Tom

Louisville, KY

#57 Aug 18, 2010
You are right, it was Goldie.
Her mom liked young guys, old guys and any guy who would give it to her.
But Bonnie was one hell of a lover and knew how to please whomever she was with.
my my

Winchester, KY

#58 Aug 18, 2010
stacie is now living on Goldie St. with her dad.
Dum Bass Above

Nashville, TN

#59 Aug 18, 2010
She is indeed, and she beat the holy hell out of her younger brother (23ish, but has about 5 inches of height and maybe 60 lbs on her) when he tried to move in there about four weeks ago...
my my

Winchester, KY

#60 Aug 19, 2010
and the dad's not a bad guy
What

Clarksville, TN

#61 Aug 20, 2010
You all really don't know much about her and you certainly don't have a clue what she has been thru raising her brother because her mom was the way she was. trying to finish school then getting into a marriage to young just to save her life really and get her out of that house. Then trying to make it after that marriage failed. being in abusive relationship that got her beat and degraded on a daily basis and alienated from her friends and family til he tried to commit suicide standing 3 inches from her face by shooting himself in the head. were any of u judgemental people around to pick up the pieces of that? no you are all on here judging as if you have never been young and confused about life. most of you probably havent been dealt the deck of cards she has. But I will tell you this. She has come a long way and whether you want to believe it or not Stacy has alot of trust issues her self and doesnt believe she deserves the things she has finally found(greg. So why not leave her and them alone for that matter and let HER live HER life. As far as her beating the Sh** out of Logan, she's been taking care of both her brothers all her life so I believe she has earned the right to knock them down when they start sh**. And if you truly know her and her family you know thats about all her brothers do is start sh**. And as for the one posing as MARK u are either Mark Lawson himself or someone that dated, married him Maybe? And now you're just bitter. We all have skeletons in our closets, hope nobody finds out yours and posts them all over topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Don Barros Serrano 148,907
madisen dale 4 hr queen laqueefa 6
Bypass speedway 5 hr Kate 2
Brain crowe 5 hr Earl 2
Paul mclemore II 5 hr TrappGirl 2
Bad to the Bone Bolen 8 hr codlick 15
Twitter trouble maker 13 hr Blah blah blah 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages