Windstreak Communications

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The other one

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2011
At first I thought this was just a miss spelling for Windstream, but I see its not, probably someone trying to scam people and using a name close to Windsteam to do it, Not cool.
hey

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Unless its Windstream its fake.
jessica

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 3, 2011
it's not a scam i know to people who has got their phone and internet turned on through them you just have to keep calling that's all
Saw it myself

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2011
Notice the only one saying it's not a scam is posting from OHIO?!?!?!
melanie

Ashland, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2011
dose anyone know a tollfree number to this comp i want to find out if this is real or a scam
melanie

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2011
jessica wrote:
it's not a scam i know to people who has got their phone and internet turned on through them you just have to keep calling that's all
do you know if they have a tollfree number i can get if they do will you please give it to me
Rabon Wolford-Windstre ak

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2011
We are a Partner company with Lightyear we offer lower rates then "Windstream" and our ultimate goal is to provide the lowest rate we can and let the product sell its self we are short handed on Rep's for the phones but if you keep calling we can get you a REAL deal on phone and Internet service and that is no joke - God Bless
Rabon Wolford-Windstre ak

Staffordsville, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2011
http://www.setel.com/

This is the company that lightyear bought out and that windstreak is now apart of we are very much REAL and not a scam - God Bless
Mrs doubtfire

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2011
the number is 1 800 364 9000 . But still not sure if its a scam I'm doin research on it.... I will keep everyone posted
shawna

United States

#16 Oct 6, 2011
well I was stupid to sign up with them. I signed up well over a month ago for phone service never got hooked up but I got a bill today for over 70 dollars. Why am I paying for service that I never received. U be the judge.. Scam I think So. people don't fall for the richard taylor scheme u will regret it if u do
Richard taylor

Catlettsburg, KY

#17 Oct 12, 2011
This is some funny stuff here that i am reading. first of all we sell southeast telephones services thats it they provide the sevice we just sign people up for service second of all we accept no money from people other than for the direct tv services. we sell other companies services. we do not sell in ashland kentucky at all.
Richard taylor

Catlettsburg, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2011
Maryann Mount Sterling ky wrote:
This company is phony as hell i got scammed by richard taylor he got my credit card info took out sixty dollars under windstreak communications name and i never got service so i called direct tv which is what the sixty dollars was for and they had no clue what i was talking about said they never heard of him or windstreak and that i was scammed i reported it to my card people and they are running an investigation on him so is the town sheriff when my card company contacted him he sent me a cashiers check from chase bank but of course it had the wrong last name so i cant cash it or use it for shit i am so very disgusted and upset right now stay away from these people you will regret it if you dont
mary ann no one contacted me about you or your credit card i was contacted by the company that handles direct tv sales and i was told your credit was terrible and you didnt qualify for direct without paying 199.00 deposit helen told me you couldnt afford it so i sent you a cashiers check back if your going to lie make it sound good we do not provide services to anyone other agencies do such as southeast we sell for them we are a sales office thats it why am i to blame for you not paying your bills we sell other peoples services such as southeast lightyear and digital communications out of huntington we receive commissions from those companies once the service is installed and you have never contacted us to tell us you didnt have your service once we found out customers wernt getting their tv services we refunded their money no one contacted me i dont know there is a problem if no one tells me. this is why companies just starting out in kentucky cant survive because of people like you who want to blame others for their failures in life.
Richard taylor

Catlettsburg, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2011
I started this company less than 60 days ago i did work for windstream and no i wasnt fired for sexual advances toward customers. That does sound good by the way sam which i think is a disgruntled reps girlfriend who was trying to run a scam on us. several accusations are being made here and this is great for the drama seekers. as for reps they are hired on their first 30 days they are considered in training we cant afford to pay salaries to people who are just looking for a paycheck if they make it through t he first two weeks they are payed a 300 dollar training salary we provide their food their gas all expenses are paid. after 30 days their salary goes up to 400 dollars a week during their training and after they are required to hit a quota if they dont hit quota then they are payed strictly commissions and if they dont hit 50 percent of quota they get nothing industry wide whether its windstream att whatever company you work for there is chargebacks we get charged back if the customer cancels so now we are a fraud and running scams on people this is how companies get destroyed evryone wants to get paid like executives but they dont want to work hard you dont think windstream and att scams you they charge you a 6.50 fcc fee that is not mandatory but you pay it they tell you get lifeline but its from 6.50 to 13.50 that is a lie its 13.50 10 from the federal government 3.50 from the state. we sell other companies services if you have not got service why am i to blame and we take no money from anyone you should be blaming the companies that we sell for not us. we are trying to do whats right anyone that i have found paid monies to us for tv services and they have not got their services ive refunded their monies. what more should i do please tell me im not running a scam we have a sales office and we sell other companies services. guess what we sell services for other agencies and we have no problems only in kentucky because everyone wants to point the finger im sorry if you beleive you have been scammed but the company who provides service is not windstreak we just sell for other companies and remember this there is three sides to every story yours mine and the truth now the people will determine the truth not a forum such as this.
ex employee

United States

#21 Oct 13, 2011
richard if ur not scamming people then why was at least 9 of ur employees never paid, gas, was not paid for, food was not paid for. u worked us at least 12 hours a day never gave us our weekly salaries ever. Because the money that lightyear paid u to pay us went in your pocket . U were hiring people in mt sterling for 10 sales a week. U told us that we had to have 20 a week that was your way of getting rid of Us. How do u sleep at night knowing that people are loosing there homes and have no food for there families??????? And its funny if ur not a scam then why is there a minimum of 9 employees that never got paid. We know that lightyear is not a scam. But your not lightyear.
Richard taylor

Catlettsburg, KY

#22 Oct 13, 2011
ex employee wrote:
richard if ur not scamming people then why was at least 9 of ur employees never paid, gas, was not paid for, food was not paid for. u worked us at least 12 hours a day never gave us our weekly salaries ever. Because the money that lightyear paid u to pay us went in your pocket . U were hiring people in mt sterling for 10 sales a week. U told us that we had to have 20 a week that was your way of getting rid of Us. How do u sleep at night knowing that people are loosing there homes and have no food for there families??????? And its funny if ur not a scam then why is there a minimum of 9 employees that never got paid. We know that lightyear is not a scam. But your not lightyear.
these are awesome accusations first of all there are not 9 reps that were never paid we have 5 reps doing what 10 reps said they were doing if you did your job and and didnt make excuses like gas stations blowing up the town of mt sterling being shut down lets see wrecks shuting the entire town down if you hit your quota you would have been paid a salary and considering we dont get paid for orders not completed or cancellations and you cant sign people up for service that already have service oh yeah maybe this is the person that texted windstream they wouldnt be working because they died when they didnt hit quota. and if 9 Reps didnt get paid they should contact the labor board. We have 5 reps that get paid salary if they hit quota and if they dont they get paid commissions when we get paid be careful what you say i have lot more info on your false accusations than you think and false accusations are against the law
name

Jasper, IN

#23 Oct 14, 2011
bowling balls...with straws?
farmer man

Macon, GA

#24 Oct 14, 2011
YOU ROCK RICHARD
ex employee

Elmhurst, NY

#25 Oct 14, 2011
ok richard but I have no clue what ur talking about I never worked for windstream.. If u would just pay people the money that u owe them then u wouldn't have to try to defend yourself. Just remember what goes around comes around maybe one of these days u will go work for a company bust ur tail and never get a penny. God dost like it when people mess with his children
reason

Versailles, KY

#26 Oct 26, 2011
Saw it myself wrote:
Notice the only one saying it's not a scam is posting from OHIO?!?!?!
does it matter because there is a person who said its a scam from texas besides ohio isnt that bad a lot of your ancestors moved there in the 20s looking for work so shut the hell up
Richard taylor

Catlettsburg, KY

#27 Oct 26, 2011
I STARTED THIS COMPANY 81 DAYS AGO IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER WE BROUGHT ON SO FAR OVER 400 NEW CUSTOMERS I PROMISE YOU WINDSTREAM OR ATT IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY HASNT DONE THAT. AND NO IF YOU DONT WORK AND YOU DONT HIT YOUR QUOTA YOU DONT GET PAID THERE ARE SEVERAL REPS THAT GET PAID WHAT THEY DESERVE PLUS SOME THINK ABOUT THIS GO TO THE SECRETARY OF STATES WEBSITE CHECK US OUT WE ARE REAL AND IN GOOD STANDING. WINDSTREAM EMPLOYEES ARE TRASHING US BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF US IF YOU GET LIFELINE IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY YOU GET A LANDLINE PHONE FOR 8.45 PER MONTH NO MONEY DOWN AND IT TAKES 5 DAYS TO BE INSTALLED. NO FCC FEES LIKE WINDSTREAM AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE STOOD UP FOR US THANK YOU WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT STARTING A NEW COMPANY IS TOUGH ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMY WHEN EVERYONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY YOU. I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS IF THINK YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMED OR DONE WRONG CALL ME ILL MAKE IT RIGHT I PROMISE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Matt Willoughby 51 min saltybish 1
Nikki Mora 1 hr curious also 2
Bald men are so ugly! (Sep '10) 1 hr Bald like Vin Die... 224
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr usa 163,841
Sammy just proved he was WJR (Jul '12) 5 hr Syncho 112
Jason branham 5 hr The Enforcer 4
Racial Wars at GRC Highschool 7 hr Oh well 29

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance