You dont love me?
noone

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2012
???It is okay I am not worth crap, I know. I will still love you sweetheart. I think about you everyday. If I had all the money in the world I would give it to you for just one hour with you:(
intrested

Duluth, GA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Wish I had woman like that!
so true

Morgantown, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
oh how lovn... if that was the way love really could be. never too hurt, or deny, just always willing to give for it..
Pat

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Love is SOOOOOO overrated!!!!!!!!!!
why i am

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2012
noone wrote:
???It is okay I am not worth crap, I know. I will still love you sweetheart. I think about you everyday. If I had all the money in the world I would give it to you for just one hour with you:(
u need serious help with ur head
Fact

Paris, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2012
I would like to spend some time with that someone too, just to see what it could be.
yourself

Morgantown, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
NO , I dont, thought I did but really dont.
noone

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Well thanks to those who were not mean. As far as the other comments you dont know me. It just feels this way sometime when you dont know what to do and cant talk to someone like you want too.
noone

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
And if you do love me then I am sorry I said this, I just miss you:(
uuum

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
noone wrote:
there are a lot of ppl on here. What is the name of the person u seek? First name? First letter? He/she? They?
Stacey

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Talk to someone about why you think youre a piece of crap and why you are so obsessed with another person. It's really nutty to talk like that if youre over 12.
yup

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
noone wrote:
Why do you miss them? Why do you feel like you can't talk to this person face to face? Not trying to be nosey just trying to help.
noone

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Stacey wrote:
Talk to someone about why you think youre a piece of crap and why you are so obsessed with another person. It's really nutty to talk like that if youre over 12.
I dont feel like I am a piece of crap, I was implying that I must feel like crap to the people who were mean to me. I am not obsessed I have a kid I tend to, cook, clean, school and things I do my self. Obsessed means= totally preoccupied. I dont talk about this matter all the time because on topix I talk about other subjects as well. So thanks for your not so kind remarks. Next time you judge somebody please pray and ask God if you are doing the right thing. Good Day.
Stacey

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Sorry if thats not kind enough for you but to say you love someone who thinks youre a piece of crap and would give all your money to spend one hour with them sounds a little nutty. Have some respect for yourself and others will respect you.
a better way

Morgantown, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
much luck sent your way. tell them how you feel , life is too short to not live it. if they deny you well at least you gave it all you had and life will go on. if they dont you may have your true soul mate.
Ruth

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2012
I am sure from the looks of this thread the person knows who they are and that you love them. I would just wait it out if they love you they will tell you if not time will tell.
Ruth

United States

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Why are you all being mean to this lady? She didnt come out and say anything out of the way for you all to even consider her being crazy. You dont love me? had a question mark so therefore it is a question is wasnt a statement. She is unsure about someone loving her what is so crazy about that. She plainly said also she wasnt calling herself crap. So people have some respect IF you can for people who are hurting.She has feelings of real love for someone and I wonder how you all would act if you fell in love I mean deep like this noone person has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Wayne 138,109
holly walsh 1 hr preston 13
Keesha Hopewell GET A JOB (Apr '10) 2 hr Ignorant 7
Matt Christopher 2 hr Yes 2
where are all the hot guys 3 hr jab 3
any famous people living in winchester 4 hr jab 6
Deleted posts 4 hr Mee 1
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]