College of dentistry in Lexington.

College of dentistry in Lexington.

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Mrs Frosty

Versailles, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I cant seem to find a decent dentist In Winchester or Lexington.
Has anyone been to the college of dentistry?
Do they do good work?
Do they accept insurance?
Thanks.
tooth fairy

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
sorry you feel that way about the dentist in lexington and winchester. I find it so funny that you would want to go to the college of dentistry. the vast majority of the dentist in lexington and winchester graduated from there. LOL. you
want a student instead of a graduate with years of experience. LMAO. There is more to your story sister.
dick

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2012
i go to the uk college of denisty and they are great! 1/3 the cost but the time you spend there is double the time as the profesor has to approve the work of the student. so if you have the time it is well worth it.
well

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
I'd say their "story" is that UK is much cheaper and provides the same quality of care.
Me Too

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
My teens go for ortho treatment. They see an actual faculty member. Treatment is wonderful, with the added advantage of having oral surgeon/dentist in the same building. Insurance is through UK, so it was an easy choice. Of course, I would recommend them for anyone who needed cost efficient care. There's no shame in that.
Mrs Frosty

Versailles, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
I really dont understand why you think I have to be lying about something. I have seen dentist in winchester and a few in lexington. I have no reason to lie. My hubby is a trucker and has great dental insurance. It pays 80% of most work done.
I have seen Dr tolle in town she totally screwed up my mouth. I seen bluegrass dental a few yrs ago when I didnt have insurance and paid almost 3000 in cash over a yr and a half..and not once did they offer a cleaning. I figured that since there is a dentist TEACHING others how to be a dentists and he/she is watching over them, I would be in excellent hands. I figure if a dental instructor or professor(dont know what their title is) is watching over them I would get a shot at great dental care.
Im not from around here originally. Ive been here 6 years. Before then I had seen the same dentist my whole life. Maybe I just expect the same care from dentists in this area..just havent seen it.
MTA

Prospect, TN

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Took my kid there. They did great work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes 38 min big Wil ly 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min usa 163,704
Golden Corral 5/19/17 1 hr Just maybe 6
Chris carroll 1 hr yeah 2
College street 10 hr jeebs 5
dont eat at the waffle house (Aug '13) 12 hr Con 33
Who knows Brandy Peak 17 hr Hahahaha 2

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance