who is the 20 people that got busted ...

who is the 20 people that got busted for drug trafficking

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
private

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
who are the ones that got busted
I second that

Austin, TX

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Who are...
Jail

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Ray ray deonte nic wick meko mac mall donkey stupidface bink dre fess jenk tate seneca bushy toe toe paul april deedee
Tom

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
You left out Scooter.
Sad

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Old, ugly, manly looking Pam Oliver (PammO) was one of them. She use to be a cashier at Speedway on Lex Ave/Bypass. This thing thought she was God's gift to men, and women. Yuck! I just feel sorry for her little girl. Her mother chose selling drugs and a house full of drug-addicts over her. Sad!
Mez

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Was Trina one of them?
lmao

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Sad wrote:
Old, ugly, manly looking Pam Oliver (PammO) was one of them. She use to be a cashier at Speedway on Lex Ave/Bypass. This thing thought she was God's gift to men, and women. Yuck! I just feel sorry for her little girl. Her mother chose selling drugs and a house full of drug-addicts over her. Sad!
They done let her go
you know.

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Hopefully more to come! Fill that shit hole jail up with all the Chester dirtbags

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Some are in the Winchester jail and some are in Federal custody. These arrests could net much more as plea agreements are arranged. This town has a terrible drug problem. This would be a good time to quit while you're ahead.
Wow

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Shame on winchester everyone worried about what the next one is doing worried about ur self okay drug not the only thing wrong I rather live by a dealer then a child molester or a father that have sex with they kids or a person that break in everyone house I bet 90 percent of people that commented do some type of drugs no matter how little it don't make u better then the next one
hmmm

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Knocked out that tiny cocaine problem - but what about the HUGE pill problem? Guess they're not black lol. You have to love Winchester.
lol

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Wow wrote:
Shame on winchester everyone worried about what the next one is doing worried about ur self okay drug not the only thing wrong I rather live by a dealer then a child molester or a father that have sex with they kids or a person that break in everyone house I bet 90 percent of people that commented do some type of drugs no matter how little it don't make u better then the next one
Do you realize how stupid your post was? This is everyone's business. This is our community and yes we need to know. You are talking about other criminals as well, but don't you realize how many other crimes are committed when a person is on drugs? Don't you realize how many criminals hang out at dealers houses? Are you serious? How many people are robbed for drugs
TMLK

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
YES YES YES what lol said!!!!!
Wow

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how stupid your post was? This is everyone's business. This is our community and yes we need to know. You are talking about other criminals as well, but don't you realize how many other crimes are committed when a person is on drugs? Don't you realize how many criminals hang out at dealers houses? Are you serious? How many people are robbed for drugs
. U know what to be truthful u don't know what the fuck u talk about because more the have of these crime ain't for crack ur cocaine it for pills u outside looking in u just saying that shif because u rather have a block full of white the black across the street know what u you talking about before u speak lol lol lol lol because the street laughing at u
lmmfao

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2012
You next
Chop stixx

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Lucky the nail guy was one who got busted
Tojo

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Chop stixx wrote:
Lucky the nail guy was one who got busted
good! Too many damn nail shops anyway.
birdman

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>. U know what to be truthful u don't know what the fuck u talk about because more the have of these crime ain't for crack ur cocaine it for pills u outside looking in u just saying that shif because u rather have a block full of white the black across the street know what u you talking about before u speak lol lol lol lol because the street laughing at u
Uhhhhh...What? Not sure i understood half of that.
Dharma

Winchester, KY

#20 Nov 16, 2012
@Birdman. As far as I can tell, a block full of white the black streets are laughing at somebody.
lol

Winchester, KY

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>. U know what to be truthful u don't know what the fuck u talk about because more the have of these crime ain't for crack ur cocaine it for pills u outside looking in u just saying that shif because u rather have a block full of white the black across the street know what u you talking about before u speak lol lol lol lol because the street laughing at u
Look if you are going to respond to me learn some grammar. Google translate couldn't decipher this shit. I don't give a rats ass if they are dealing cocaine or pills, it's a crime and they need to go to jail. Maybe they should try a real job instead of dealing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min USA 164,857
Who is Blue Horseshoe? 55 min Victory 34
26 Sterling St? 3 hr Curious 3
New restaurant Blue Isle (Feb '16) 9 hr Mlk 24
girl at dollar general 6-28 10 hr need to find you 2
white castle 13 hr pepper 1
New Addiction Clinic in Winchster KY 14 hr Williswithdrawing 11

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance