finally

London, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Eddie Ashcraft has taken over the Steakhouse.Good, much needed changes are about to happen. Get the trash outta there, change the doped up Karokie/music DJ, and throw out the trouble makers.
overpriced drinks

Carlisle, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2012
That must explains the doubling of prices on about everything, keep it up and there won't be anyone there cause no will be able to afford it.
finally

London, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2012
here's an idea "overpriced drinks", stay the f*** at home...cheapskate...
Horndog

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
I've been to this place a few times it seems like the place to go if you are looking for a dirty whore does anyone know the std stats on the regulars I see them leaving with different men every week I'd like to have some strange but I don't like to cover my shit up
Doesnt make sense

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Ur post doesn't make sense you like to have strange? But you don't like to cover up? Even if you get strange from someone who doesn't go to the steakhouse you should still cover up! You sound like your just saying people at the steakhouse are the only ones with a std. That's stupid. I know some people who doesn't go to the steakhouse and I wouldn't touch them with your penis. LOL
finally

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Also, Eddie is keeping the policy of "fart while you're dancing." So if you don't like people who fart while their dancing, stay home and drink your own overpriced drinks....cheapskate...
leslie

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I didnt know anyone took over the steakhouse does margaret not still run it
hay

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
leslie wrote:
I didnt know anyone took over the steakhouse does margaret not still run it
Ole chick farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winchester a pretty good while ago 48 min Phil Greer 1
carpenters molesting kids on crowe ridge #2 2 hr jimmel 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 131,467
savannah hall 6 hr I know 7
Halloween Contest - Scariest 7 hr Jailhouse Comedian 3
HALLOWEEN CONTEST with The Jailhouse Comedian!!_{: 7 hr Jailhouse Comedian 110
cecily jett 7 hr Nasty 13
Winchester Dating
Find my Match

Winchester Jobs

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester

Personal Finance