Posted in the Winchester Forum

broke and no help

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
what is your opinion of the clark county child support office
Friend

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I think it's been a lot better with Brian Thomas. I have actually been getting my child support. When Garner Wages was the county attorney it would take months to get anything done if you were lucky
I think

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 3, 2013
People need to stop having babies if they can't take care of them.
Jim shorts

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Those dead beats lol
I think

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Women just have kids so they can be lazy and collect a check. Sickening
Heaven is just a sin away

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I have children, I work, my ex has only paid child support four months out of the last three years. They could not find him to serve him the first year. Even though i told them where he worked and lived. Then he was so kindly given about six months to prepare for his court case. Now he claims to be unemployed even though I told them where he works under the table, so they are working with him again. My daughter is graduating this year want senior pics and a prom dress. He wonderful father want help at all. I don't understand why he takes such good care of himself and doesn't care what he is cheating his children out of. Did I mention he has not seen or spoke to his children for three years, not so much as a Christmas or birthday card. I don't understand why the county attorney wants to " work with " someone who has made no effort to do right by their children for three years.
I think

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
There are always two sides to every story. You probably use your children to manipulate things to go your way and make it more difficult for a parent to be involved.

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Feb 5, 2013
I am sorry but the court set the visitation order and there is nothing in it that prevents him from seeing his children. Why is it if a woman fights hard to do what is best for her kids she is "difficult" and a mother would give up everything to see and be with here kids . A man can just walk away and say she made it too hard for me.
When what men really men is " I am not man enough to fight for my children and do what is right. If it doesn't come easy, I am not doing and I will blame the mother"
I think

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Because half the time it is the mothers fault! If they wouldn't try to make your life a living hell maybe he would see his kids!

Lewis Center, OH

#10 Feb 5, 2013
I never tried to make his life difficult, I just ask him not to lie to his kids. If you say you are going to pick them up then at least call when you don't. If you say you are going to take them school shopping don't disappear from august to September. Then when you do see your kids don't get drunk and make your unlicensed teenager drive you to the store to get more whiskey. I am a hard working lady. I don't receive any government assistance and since I am not getting any of the governments money, they don't go out of their way to make him pay the child support his children are entitled to.
I think

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Boo hoo

Lewis Center, OH

#13 Feb 5, 2013
I think wrote:
Boo hoo
Your name suits you " I think" you just forgot to add. "about myself". You are probably one of those Dads who can't get his act together enough to be someone his kids can depend on. Don't shed a tear for me, I know how to take care of my kids and don't need anyone to make it easy for me, not that it's hard to care for my kids. My kids call me Mom, what do your kids call you?
I think

United States

#14 Feb 5, 2013
I don't have any kids, and while you sure can "take care of your kids" you sure will spend your time on topix complaining about your baby daddy.

Lewis Center, OH

#15 Feb 5, 2013
My kids are at school and it's my day off. I can spend " MY" time any way I like.

Lewis Center, OH

#16 Feb 5, 2013
I thought this was a thread about Clark county child support office, I have been complaining about them. I never even mentioned my ex's name. If you have no children why are you on this thread?
Tawny rock

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Feb 5, 2013
My baby daddy goin to jail if he don't pay this week!!!!! Pay for ur kids bi**h!!!!! ;0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 148,155
Low life crack addicted lena 1 hr Martha 4
Burn motha fockas 3 hr usuck 6
prostitutes in Winchester 3 hr LeVon 11
summer was good (Oct '15) 6 hr larry 167
The rat Doug combs (Jan '14) 7 hr cheese 17
Brandi Chambers (Jul '12) 7 hr knows 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages