Special Message coming 09/16
Your therapist

Lexington, KY

#26 Sep 6, 2012
Just stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is a small group of idiots (you included) who has been hanging on to her every word for a year now. Why don't you guys just meet somewhere in public and have an actual conversation and stop filling the forum with pointless trash so people can read about real issues in the community. You can even use instant messenger or email or hell even trade phone numbers. Stop following this whore around like horny school boys because she loves the attention.
You're doing what's known as "deflecting". Let's try this again...what's your real motive for the post above?
Angel
#27 Sep 6, 2012
i think this person is just lonely and needs a friend and dont know how to go about asking for friendship. now with that said everyone have a fine rest of the day. and may God bless you all.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 6, 2012
Angel wrote:
i think this person is just lonely and needs a friend and dont know how to go about asking for friendship. now with that said everyone have a fine rest of the day. and may God bless you all.
Hi Angel - I hope you have a fantastic rest of your day!
Goth Barbie

Winchester, KY

#29 Sep 6, 2012
Ok, if someone doent care,please tell me who is sammy? just for a second pretend that i am who i say i am and so is norman! please tell us who is sammy? And to the others who like to make fun of us, you are childish and i hope u feel better about yourselfs knowing that you are gaining pleasure at someone elses expense!

Location hidden

#30 Sep 6, 2012
Goth Barbie wrote:
Ok, if someone doent care,please tell me who is sammy? just for a second pretend that i am who i say i am and so is norman! please tell us who is sammy? And to the others who like to make fun of us, you are childish and i hope u feel better about yourselfs knowing that you are gaining pleasure at someone elses expense!
I never had a problem with Norman, once he extended the olive branch, and I kept my promise to him that I'd let him be him. I'm glad you guys have found each other and are happy together.

Have a good day, GB!
Goth Barbie

Winchester, KY

#31 Sep 6, 2012
well thanx,but that still dosent answer the question?

Location hidden

#32 Sep 6, 2012
Goth Barbie wrote:
Sorry - one of WJR's personas

Location hidden

#33 Sep 6, 2012
Goth Barbie wrote:
Hey - I just remembered something. You have a registered username. Why aren't you posting under that? Because so many people come on here posing as someone else's username, it's a really good idea to post as your registered name, so people always know it's you.
Skeptic

United States

#34 Sep 6, 2012
Hmmm.....suddenly disappears after that last question. Perhaps shes not who she says she is?
smith

Atlanta, GA

#35 Sep 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
A very special message to be posted on 09/16. Wait for it
it is probably something to.do.with sammys birthday. I will.tell him.you all were thinking about him.
Sammy

Atlanta, GA

#36 Sep 6, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and have a nice fkn day, Sammy
Fk you olf. I wasnt the person that said that comment. You and you fkn friends neef to.get you shit straight. If I want to.cuss a mfkr out then I will.do.it in person. Everyone here isnt the same person.
WJR

Atlanta, GA

#37 Sep 6, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry - one of WJR's personas
WRONG AGAIN.

Location hidden

#38 Sep 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG AGAIN.
Whatever you say, Sammy.

Location hidden

#39 Sep 6, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Fk you olf. I wasnt the person that said that comment. You and you fkn friends neef to.get you shit straight. If I want to.cuss a mfkr out then I will.do.it in person. Everyone here isnt the same person.
Whatever you say, WJR.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#40 Sep 6, 2012
WJR, you keep pressing the period instead of the space bar...new phone?
WJR

Atlanta, GA

#41 Sep 6, 2012
-s-i-d-e-k-i-c-k- wrote:
WJR, you keep pressing the period instead of the space bar...new phone?
you could say that. I m working on getting a phone from the inside. Apparently the rumor is that certain individuals are prepared to sell some interesting electronics very cheap. Call it insider trading if you would like. I did come across some photos from.within the commune before it became so popular.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 6, 2012
Hi WJR
Looks like I missed a lot today. How was your Thursday?
WJR

Atlanta, GA

#43 Sep 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi WJR
Looks like I missed a lot today. How was your Thursday?
Well how do you think.it went? Exeryone is knocking me and mine. It is okay though because what comes around gets felt with one way of the other at a later date when things are least expected. Its all good. Sometimes a man has to do his time you know. UT there's always other days and many contacts. Later on I am already to vomit due to the assholes that think they have answers when I do know what the answers are ahead of time and afterwards as well. After YOU handle 9/16 keep hour she's open for 10/6 and Halloween.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44 Sep 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how do you think.it went? Exeryone is knocking me and mine. It is okay though because what comes around gets felt with one way of the other at a later date when things are least expected. Its all good. Sometimes a man has to do his time you know. UT there's always other days and many contacts. Later on I am already to vomit due to the assholes that think they have answers when I do know what the answers are ahead of time and afterwards as well. After YOU handle 9/16 keep hour she's open for 10/6 and Halloween.
Not making much sense there. If you want people to quit talking about you, quit posting ridiculous accusations. I am guessing we all have expensive phones and don't change them frequently. You will not be getting information on any of us where you are looking. Can you just stop? Be nice and get along? No assumptions or accusations!

Who thinks they have the answers? If it was you I will state that clearly. Then let it go.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#45 Sep 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
<quoted text>Well how do you think.it went? Exeryone is knocking me and mine. It is okay though because what comes around gets felt with one way of the other at a later date when things are least expected. Its all good. Sometimes a man has to do his time you know. UT there's always other days and many contacts. Later on I am already to vomit due to the assholes that think they have answers when I do know what the answers are ahead of time and afterwards as well. After YOU handle 9/16 keep hour she's open for 10/6 and Halloween.
Sorry you had a bad day. I do have a special announcement on 09/16, I'm really excited about it. I did finally get a chance to read all 63 messages from On the Edge. Can I ask you a Winchester History Question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Paul 169,064
Mitch McConnell has to be fired 15 min Hoodoo 3
Holly 1 hr Azazel 9
Freedom Otis-Richardson 6 hr Username 6
Heroin in Winchester 6 hr Alice 10
Review: Rocky Mountain ATV (Apr '15) 6 hr John 3
kroger guy (Apr '15) 6 hr Trucklover 12

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance