|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
A very special message to be posted on 09/16. Wait for it
This isn't going to be a couple empty wine bottles in the old GRC cafeteria walk-in cooler, is it?
Just stop it

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
No one cares. Go away

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Can't wait. How about a little hint?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Just stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares. Go away
You obviously do. You keep following her around from thread to thread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

I M Batman wrote:
Miss E..The Justice League awaites the very special message. Let the batlight shine!
Nice night for the Batlight, after an evening full of double rainbows. I also see Solomon Grundy from the Legion of Doom has weighed in on this topic...
COOKIE

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Hi EVERYONE !!! B Man can I barrow your BATears?? Please ,,,I want to here everything..
COOKIE

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Just stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares. Go away
HI!! Have you had a good day ?? Please come over and lets ALL be friends ,, then know one has to go away,, PLEASE !!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

COOKIE wrote:
Hi EVERYONE !!! B Man can I barrow your BATears?? Please ,,,I want to here everything..
I hear those have some serious supersonic hearing when you put them on. Probably hear more than you want to....

Hi Ms Cookie!
COOKIE

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Hi OLF,, good to HEAR from you ,, Ahhhhhhhhh !!! I had to add that OLF,, those SUPERSONIC BAT-EARS will be better than Bose,,,
COOKIE

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

OLF ,,,,I don't think BATMAN will let me barrow his ears,, I'm so sleepy I can't hold my eyes open,, Hope EVERYONE has a good nights sleep,, GOODNIGHT,,
Angel

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
I cant wait to see what is that u have to say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

I M Batman wrote:
<quoted text>
Could this be the wedding day for Barbie and Norman?
It could be a darker version of Luke and Laura....or Charles and Diana...

On the next episode of "As The Gothic Turns"
Just stop it

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously do. You keep following her around from thread to thread.
Actually it is a small group of idiots (you included) who has been hanging on to her every word for a year now. Why don't you guys just meet somewhere in public and have an actual conversation and stop filling the forum with pointless trash so people can read about real issues in the community. You can even use instant messenger or email or hell even trade phone numbers. Stop following this whore around like horny school boys because she loves the attention.

“Just dance”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Just stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is a small group of idiots (you included) who has been hanging on to her every word for a year now. Why don't you guys just meet somewhere in public and have an actual conversation and stop filling the forum with pointless trash so people can read about real issues in the community. You can even use instant messenger or email or hell even trade phone numbers. Stop following this whore around like horny school boys because she loves the attention.
There are only a couple threads they post on. What is your problem????? Jealous much????? I guess you are the foru bully!

“Just dance”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I M Batman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ally..........MISS YOU!!!!!!:)
Hello Batman! Got your buttkicking boots on? I have mine on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Just stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it bitchboy. Out of hundreds of threads, we post on a few, and yet, you follow us onto those few only, typically wherever Miss Font is, and there's plenty of other pointless trash threads elsewhere. If it was really about eliminating the pointless trash, as you call it, you'd be hitting every one of those threads as well. Methinks you have an ulterior motive here...either way, you're not running me or my Topix friends off.

Ok, I'm done feeding this troll. Back to happier and better things...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Just stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and have a nice fkn day, Sammy
Angel

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Deal with it bitchboy. Out of hundreds of threads, we post on a few, and yet, you follow us onto those few only, typically wherever Miss Font is, and there's plenty of other pointless trash threads elsewhere. If it was really about eliminating the pointless trash, as you call it, you'd be hitting every one of those threads as well. Methinks you have an ulterior motive here...either way, you're not running me or my Topix friends off.
Ok, I'm done feeding this troll. Back to happier and better things...
I agree with u 100 percent.
Riiiiight

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Just stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you don't do the same thing? Every time I log in to read their posts, you're there trying to stir shit up. Intrsting you get on them for following Miss Font and yet you appear every thread she does. your just a jealous bitch. get over yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Curious 130,202
Ryan Dotson for county judge 4 min jeebs 2
Cantuckee Diner closed? 5 min jeebs 22
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min American Lady 149,720
Question concerning overgrown residence 12 min jeebs 6
Joe Salyers Stealing Funds that are being raise... 21 min Greg Salyers Peck 1
Tree Fort 22 min -Sprocket- 1,023
RIP Danny Thomas (Apr '09) 7 hr repect 23
Calvary Christian Church Pastor Affair 18 hr i wanna know 78
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000