Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,577)

Showing posts 71,521 - 71,540 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cancer

Romantic and creative upsets are likely as the sensitive Moon clashes with unpredictable Uranus. If you go out tonight, keep alcoholic drinks to a minimum. You don't want to become overly emotional at the wrong time, so keep yourself in check. The potential for passion and excitement is strong, but remember that there is often a fine line or no line at all between feelings of love and hate.

haha, seen this at the side. Uranus won't get a chance to clash with this Moonchild, not going anywhere. I would probably get overly emotional at the wrong time. Not in the mood for passion and excitement right now but that last line is a killer. I have always believed there IS a fine line between love and hate. What a horescope to have. The ole fart loved to see querty post them. haha
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Horoscopes ...hahaha
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Weird unexplained phenomenon...

'They're out of this world!': Mysterious purple spheres found in the desert spark speculation

Tuscon locals are baffled by the appearance of thousands of tiny, purple sphere that have appeared in the middle of a desert.

Geradine Vargas and her husband discovered the strange collection Sunday while on a walk.
'We were taking photos around the area and we just.... I mean, how could you miss this?' Geradine said.'It was just like glittering in the sun.'

Scroll down for video
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22722...
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

SuperBowl.. I have no idea who is even playing and really don't care. Dog and I just had that super bowl of popcorn for a snack and shared it with the chickens. LOL

Dog is too smart. I put his part on a styrofoam plate instead of his dog super bowl. To hold the styro down to keep it from scooting across the floor, he held it down with his paw while he was munching. LOL

Waiting for 2 pm to watch "Nazi Titanic" which is supposed to be Josef Goebel's (propoganda minister) own version of the story that took war effort money to make the film.. might be okay to pass a lazy Sunday afternoon away.
HilLogic

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Good morning, bird threaders. I am heartbroken about one of our own's demise. I am thankful that I didn't respond to him with a nasty retort. Life is fragile, isn't it. It amazes me that I have such deep feelings for people I have never met. I was never an online chatter, but I was attracted to this site because of the diversity of conversational topics. I have been listening to Willie recently. My favorite is "Blue Eyes Crying."
The Good Lord has given me a reprieve, at least for the moment. I almost left this world 10 months ago, and had many months of "touch and go" life, hanging by a thread. I got some further bad news when I went for my doctor appointments. I now have some congestive heart failure and have to go to a cardiologist. I think that my bout with illness this past spring and summer took more of a toll than I realized. I am just hoping to stay on this earth long enough to raise our little guy, then I will gladly go on. I pray that Our Creator will honor my request. If not, I hope that our little guy will be raised by a friend who is closer to me than some of my relatives. Anyway, I have placed this problem in the hands of the Lord, and I will have to trust in his Care.
Hi, Oglala; I am sorry for what you are going through. I have never been exactly where you are, so I won't pretend to understand completely. But I will say this; I believe God can do anything; He is not limited. Trust that God will work all things for good. You have my prayers.
Titanic Conspiracy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
SuperBowl.. I have no idea who is even playing and really don't care. Dog and I just had that super bowl of popcorn for a snack and shared it with the chickens. LOL
Dog is too smart. I put his part on a styrofoam plate instead of his dog super bowl. To hold the styro down to keep it from scooting across the floor, he held it down with his paw while he was munching. LOL
Waiting for 2 pm to watch "Nazi Titanic" which is supposed to be Josef Goebel's (propoganda minister) own version of the story that took war effort money to make the film.. might be okay to pass a lazy Sunday afternoon away.
http://www.titanicuniverse.com/the-titanic-co...

Here’s how the Federal Reserve and the Titanic are connected. In 1910, seven men met on Jekyll island just off the coast of Georgia to plan the Federal Reserve Bank. Nelson Aldrich and Frank Vanderclip represented the Rockefeller (Illuminati) financial empire. Henry Davidson, Charles Norton and Benjamin Strong represented J.P. Morgan (Illuminati). Paul Warburg (Illuminati) represented the Rothschilds (Illuminati) Banking dynasty of Europe. The Rothschilds were the banking agents for the Jesuits and hold `the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.’

Necessary to their plans, the Federal Reserve did have some opposition; those who saw what the future would become if banking was outside of the government’s hands, the rates set by a private company such as the Fed. All the wealthy and powerful men the Jesuits wanted to get rid of were invited to take the cruise. Three of the richest and most important of these were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor, probably the wealthiest man in the world. Their total wealth, at that time, using dollar values of their day was more than 500 million dollars. Today that amount of money would be worth nearly eleven billion dollars. These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace. They had to be destroyed because the Jesuits knew they would use their wealth and influence to oppose a Federal Reserve Bank as well as the various wars that were being planned.
Titanic Conspiracy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

(cont)
It can also be mentioned that J.P. Morgan, the individual contracted to build the Titanic was scheduled to be on the maiden voyage, but canceled.

Supporters of the idea that the Titanic shipwreck was orchestrated carefully, a Jesuit tempore co-adjutor was picked to captain the ship, a man that would do anything for the order and God’s will; Captain Edward Smith. Quite possibly the most experienced captain of the time, Smith had navigated the waters of the Atlantic for 26 years, a master of the icy waters that the Titanic would be sailing. He was a Jesuit and worked for J.P. Morgan. As National Geographic stated in their 1986 documentary entitilted ‘The Secrets of the Titanic,’“Anyone could be a Jesuit and their identity not be known.”

When the ship departed southern England, on board was Father Francis Browne. He was the most powerful Jesuit in all of Ireland and the Jesuit Master of Edward Smith. Here is Jesuit treachery at its finest. The provincial Father Francis Browne boards the Titanic, photographs the victims, most assuredly briefs the Captain concerning his oath as a Jesuit, and the following morning bids him farewell.(Eric J. Phelps, Vatican Assassins Halcon Unified Services).

Theorists believe that the mysteries surrounding the sinking of the Titanic are simply too coincidental not to be premeditated. Smith, being a mater navigator of the Atlantic, allegedly sailed directly into iceberg territory, failing to heed the numerous warnings given by other ships to decrease speed, and tread carefully. The glancing blow to the side of the Titanic is also said to violate basic safety measurements associated with sailing. Danger is meant to be met head on to avoid exactly what happened to the Titanic.

Less well known: the Titanic’s flare guns fired white flares. Red was (and is) the emergency standard. Other colors were used for identification (white = White Star Line). When the Titanic was sinking, her crew fired her flare guns. The Californian and other ships saw the white flares, but didn’t consider them a distress call. At one point, the Californian, commanded by Captain Lord, may have been as close as six miles to the stricken vessel.

According to other websites, the box containing this gun was the box taken off the Titanic by one of the ship’s crew on that fateful April night. The box contained ... an unused flare gun.

Clearly, the Five Shot, 33 Pinfire Derringer Revolver here does NOT fit this case. What happened to the Titanic’s flare gun contained therein? It was most probably destroyed as part of White Star Line’s cover-up of the failures leading to the disaster. Someone kept the box for decades. Did they keep the flare gun?

All three men, whom were opposed to the Federal Reserve, died during the sinking of the Titanic.

The Federal Reserve is installed as part of the Federal Reserve act in December of 1913, roughly a year and eight months after the Titanic tragedy, and World War I less than a year later. Theorists believe that the Federal Reserve and the Jesuits were responsible for funding the United States, Germany, and Russia in the war.
WKG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Well I went to the Scottsville site and I think I have pieced most of the pieces together. All I read makes me wonder even more why Una was such a bitter, hateful, manipulative man - to the MANY people he chose to be be hateful and manipulative to. Something very tramatic must have happened in his life. He must have been very miserable. No wonder some tried to convince everyone that he hadn't died long enough to get his funeral over with. From reading the Scottsville site, no doubt his funeral could have been VERY eventful to say the least! It feels kind of strange to be the last person that Una attacked OR at least the last noted one on Topix. There were a few nasty posts from him to me there in his last minutes/hours that were deleted. I may not be the most likeable person in the world but I still don't know why he turned on me. I really don't think he had to have a reason! I wonder who else (as in screen names) have died with him? Imposter I am guessing? Maybe not, time will tell. This has been very, very strange.
WKG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

@Lala. I hope/pray that God will not only allow you to raise your grandson, but be with him many many years! I hope you get to see him make you a great-grandma! You are right, put it in God's hands. God loves and cares for you and your grandson as well as his mom. Just keep praying!!!
Leo

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Oglala wrote:
Good morning, bird threaders. I am heartbroken about one of our own's demise. I am thankful that I didn't respond to him with a nasty retort. Life is fragile, isn't it. It amazes me that I have such deep feelings for people I have never met. I was never an online chatter, but I was attracted to this site because of the diversity of conversational topics. I have been listening to Willie recently. My favorite is "Blue Eyes Crying."
The Good Lord has given me a reprieve, at least for the moment. I almost left this world 10 months ago, and had many months of "touch and go" life, hanging by a thread. I got some further bad news when I went for my doctor appointments. I now have some congestive heart failure and have to go to a cardiologist. I think that my bout with illness this past spring and summer took more of a toll than I realized. I am just hoping to stay on this earth long enough to raise our little guy, then I will gladly go on. I pray that Our Creator will honor my request. If not, I hope that our little guy will be raised by a friend who is closer to me than some of my relatives. Anyway, I have placed this problem in the hands of the Lord, and I will have to trust in his Care.
People live for years with CHF. Just keep enjoying life with that hubby and grandson. He will learn the most important points of life from the two you especially respect for people and women in general. My son has become a trooper lately.His motto: Mom, I would never treat you the my so called dad treated you. Illness and what will happen tomorrow matters , but it's each day that is lived that counts. So, you keep taking care and loving life;)Prioritize. All we can do.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hi,AW, Abeliever, and OJG
My e-mail is totally messed up. I cannot send messages without an error message. I tried to switch to another e-mail address I had, but all my messages
are not going out. AW, do you have any idea of what may be wrong?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
My bro. had an ex partner take his dog, but he was trained to push the light switch on the wall and shut doors. He'd adopted him from the Louisville shelter or somewhere there. My learned several months ago his ex had given Oden to a Colorado couple after lying to him about the dog passing. My mom's little dog carries her bowl to her whenever she wants milk. You sure do have a sharp dog there. He knows who's master. LOL. I think they are smarter than some give them credit;)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

WKG wrote:
Well I went to the Scottsville site and I think I have pieced most of the pieces together. All I read makes me wonder even more why Una was such a bitter, hateful, manipulative man - to the MANY people he chose to be be hateful and manipulative to. Something very tramatic must have happened in his life. He must have been very miserable. No wonder some tried to convince everyone that he hadn't died long enough to get his funeral over with. From reading the Scottsville site, no doubt his funeral could have been VERY eventful to say the least! It feels kind of strange to be the last person that Una attacked OR at least the last noted one on Topix. There were a few nasty posts from him to me there in his last minutes/hours that were deleted. I may not be the most likeable person in the world but I still don't know why he turned on me. I really don't think he had to have a reason! I wonder who else (as in screen names) have died with him? Imposter I am guessing? Maybe not, time will tell. This has been very, very strange.
? Did you ever try a dose of forgiveness and kindness? Well, humanity comes in many different forms. Sometimes reading between the lines help. There is a lot to care about and learn in this word...so get over your hurt feelings. Please quit disrespecting the ones who have left this realm. You never know somebody until you've walked a life time in their shoes. Until yogurt titled improves I refuse stoop to your level. Good day!!!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Until your attitude improves

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Good afternoon, Bird Peeps.

I couldn't fall asleep last night no matter what I tired, so I spent way too much time on the Scottsville forums last night reading both new and some very old and disturbing comments by people, including Mr Farter. It was a major mistake personally on my part in doing so.

What I read really burdened me. I fell asleep praying for a deceased individual. I don't recall ever doing that before. I am still troubled today wondering how we could have helped, what we could have said before it was too late, etc.

I respectfully suggest, once again, that we allow this subject to sink into the bowels of Topix where it belongs. I think by now we've all paid what respects were earned and voiced our opinions on those that weren't. There are troubled souls out there everywhere. What causes it is usually only known TO that troubled soul.

Allow God to sort this out. We never will. I hope wherever he is, he is finally at peace and has his personal demons cast aside for eternity...
WKG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Good afternoon, Bird Peeps.
I couldn't fall asleep last night no matter what I tired, so I spent way too much time on the Scottsville forums last night reading both new and some very old and disturbing comments by people, including Mr Farter. It was a major mistake personally on my part in doing so.
What I read really burdened me. I fell asleep praying for a deceased individual. I don't recall ever doing that before. I am still troubled today wondering how we could have helped, what we could have said before it was too late, etc.
I respectfully suggest, once again, that we allow this subject to sink into the bowels of Topix where it belongs. I think by now we've all paid what respects were earned and voiced our opinions on those that weren't. There are troubled souls out there everywhere. What causes it is usually only known TO that troubled soul.
Allow God to sort this out. We never will. I hope wherever he is, he is finally at peace and has his personal demons cast aside for eternity...
Nope I couldn't sleep either and I did the same thing because I wanted to know what was going on. I agree what I found was very troubling and it seemed also to explain a lot. As I have said before now, no doubt something happened in his life to cause him misery. I hope that he did have a relationship with God. No matter how messed up it might have been, I hope he had one. I pray that God will comfort his family. You are right, you never know what has happened in another person's life to cause them to act however they act - good or bad I guess.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I thought I heard a boom the other night during that first couple of inches of snow. I read that it is possibly the earth stretching. This has made the second time I've heard the boom at night so I know it's not our local trash compactor/ garbage facility. It seems to come from the sky like thunder. Well, off to some research. As Always stay warm and be merry. Happiness makes life bearable whether it be from the joy our loved ones bring or the joy created from our hobbies. I think that Gardners have the best quality of life. Production comes from reaping what you sow and digging up and starting again even through the sweat because one's too tired to succumb to tears. Maybe fear. I have to go...Fine day once again to you kind Folks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Now that we found answers to things that there really WERE no answers for, lets just try to move forward and learn from this issue.

We need to be as kind as we can to each other. Our time isn't guaranteed here on Earth. We have to make our days count and also try to be a light to others while we're alive.

We can almost certainly count on someone occasionally coming into the threads, this one in particular, that is horribly rude and cantankerous. But maybe we can make a difference in their outlook. And when they leave the thread, perhaps we've given them the only point of joy that their day might hold..
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Oglala wrote:
Hi,AW, Abeliever, and OJG
My e-mail is totally messed up. I cannot send messages without an error message. I tried to switch to another e-mail address I had, but all my messages
are not going out. AW, do you have any idea of what may be wrong?
No Lala, I can't prescribe anything without an office visit/examination. LOL You might try clearing out any old emails or addresses you no longer need or use. It could also be the provider and their software.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
I thought I heard a boom the other night during that first couple of inches of snow. I read that it is possibly the earth stretching. This has made the second time I've heard the boom at night so I know it's not our local trash compactor/ garbage facility. It seems to come from the sky like thunder. Well, off to some research. As Always stay warm and be merry. Happiness makes life bearable whether it be from the joy our loved ones bring or the joy created from our hobbies. I think that Gardners have the best quality of life. Production comes from reaping what you sow and digging up and starting again even through the sweat because one's too tired to succumb to tears. Maybe fear. I have to go...Fine day once again to you kind Folks.
Misty, read the links for the asteroid Nibiru and also the DA14 asteroid. Both are coming closer and it said these asteroids are the cause of Earths groans and stretching, hence these loud and unexplained booms. Scientists say it's the magnetic pull and that it will eventually be the cause of the pole shifts. Pretty scary stuff...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,521 - 71,540 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min harmonious 144,990
Tree Fort 21 min Maverick 808 657
Cute guy 47 min Hey 1
Washington State, Colorado!!! 2 hr HoneyBear1 31
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Spaceship 128,054
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Prince Spacemonkey 26,175
Sterling and Allison Stanfield. Finding a dead ... 6 hr Help the children 2
•••
•••
•••
Winchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••