Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69919 Sep 13, 2012
The Healer knelt down beside the dead mother and started stroking the body. As His hand passed over the wounds, they healed up, leaving no marks. The deer then started breathing and rose. The disciples were upset at this and asked Him why he was wasting His energy on the animals. The Pale One said, "There cannot be too many good deeds. Such is the manner of compassion. A lost lamb is my Father's business, as important as saving a nation, if one need not choose between them. More precious in my Father's eyes is a good deed than the most exquisite jewel."

Scotts Vegas

#69920 Sep 13, 2012
And what should we think about this one?!

Mayan God of Judgement, Bolon Yokte is also the Christian God, Jesus Christ?
Matthew 24:30;
They will see the Son of Man (Jesus Christ) coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory
David Stuart’s translation of the Mayan Tortuguero Monument 6, recording the 2012 Bak’tun ending
“The Thirteenth ‘Bak’tun” will be finished…(It will be) the descent(??) of the Nine Support? God(s)(Bolon Yokte) to the ?.”
Lets look at some of the similarities between Jesus Christ and Bolon Yokte
Both Jesus and Bolon Yokte were gods around at the time of creation, in John 8:58 Jesus said,‘before Abraham ever Was “I am”‘
John Major Jenkins (author of Mayan Cosmogenesis 2012) says,“apart from symbolizing war, conflict, and the underworld, Bolon Yokte is a god that is often present during Creation events, often referring to the Creation event of 13.0.0.0.0 in 3114 BC…”
He has appeared on the vase of the seven gods, one of the gods present during creation of our present world!!!
(Read some of John Major Jenkins research on Bolon Yokte here)
Jesus is also often referred to as a Judge and the commander of the army of angels and it is of course the main motive for coming back, to separate the wheat from the chaff, since Bolon Yokte symbolises war, this is another striking similarity.
Bolon Yokte is usually deciphered to mean Bolon (nine) y-(plural) ok (foot)-te (tree) or Nine Footed God or God of Nine Steps, according to Edmonson.
The fact that Bolon means nine is very interesting as according to the Biblical meaning of numbers nine is the number of Judgement
From Christian-Resources-Today.com … the Biblical Meaning of Number deals with judgment or the finality of things. Basically, it’s used when judging man and all of his works.
Isn’t that remarkable that Bolon Yokte is descending from the heavens just like Jesus who will come to judge man!!!
Finally, the reference to tree is also interesting as Jesus is also referred to as the branch.
It is also interesting that Bolon Yokte is often linked with the Aztec god Quetzal Coatl the feathered serpent (known as Kukulcan to the Mayans) who is also said to return in 2012.
In Graham Hancock’s book ‘Fingerprints of the Gods’ he goes into detail about how Quetzal Coatl was a white bearded man, nothing like the indigenous Mesoamericans he taught… perhaps like Jesus who is depicted as a white bearded man unlike the Arab people he was born into, incidentally, some Morman scholars believe that Jesus was Kukulkan.
So in summary, Bolon Yokte and Jesus Christ could be one and the same based on the following facts
They are both going to descend from the clouds at the end of time (to usher in a new era of peace)
They are both judgement gods, symbolised by the number 9 (9 in hebrew represent judgement, bolon means nine)
They are both referred to as tree/branch
They were both around during the creation of this world (we created man in our image)
Both were unusually white bearded which made them stand out from the crowd
I’m keeping an open mind on this one!!!
Subscribe to this author’s posts feed via RSS

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#69921 Sep 13, 2012
More copy and paste going on I see.
Just another day in the Bird thread.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#69922 Sep 13, 2012
THe number "Twelve" has always had great meaning:

. The Twelve Disciples
. Twelve hours in a day
. Twelve months in a year
. Twelve eggs in a dozen
. Twelve tribes of Israel
. Twelve..JESUS age when he taught in the Temple
. A twelve pack of soft drinks
. Many, many more

Now many people suggest that the Age of Enlightenment may occur in the twelth month of the twelth year and suggest that 12-21-12 is a significant date. Do I believe that? Who knows?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#69923 Sep 13, 2012
Goodmorning. I see by the numbers the crew has been busy posting their mindless dribble,, hey if it keeps them off the streets they are less likely to go postal on real people so fine, keep the crazy inside their own cave.

I think I may begin a winter project I wanted to do for some time, build a cedar canoe. That's a project for the patient with an eye for detail for sure but a thing of beauty when done right.

Have a good day,,,,,,,,,, trolls, not so much.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69924 Sep 13, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
THe number "Twelve" has always had great meaning:

. The Twelve Disciples
. Twelve hours in a day
. Twelve months in a year
. Twelve eggs in a dozen
. Twelve tribes of Israel
. Twelve..JESUS age when he taught in the Temple
. A twelve pack of soft drinks
. Many, many more

Now many people suggest that the Age of Enlightenment may occur in the twelth month of the twelth year and suggest that 12-21-12 is a significant date. Do I believe that? Who knows?
it should be an interest end of the year. We supposedly have the Nibiru hurling towards earth with potential impact or secondary fallout on 11/21/12
Now the day of enlightenment 12/12/12 then if we survive those we have the whole Myan calendar thing. I'm rooting for 1/1/13

Scotts Vegas

#69925 Sep 13, 2012
I certainly didn't post all that to provoke anyone. I do not believe it has anything to do with the END of time or the human race. But that is ALL I do not believe about it.

If certain people were prone to study learn and try to understand the genius of the Mayans, they would have done some good reading even if they learn nothing.

I believe I am also seeing what many call the beginnings of a mass awareness, of which I believe I am a part. Those of you that are prone to do so can make fun all you want, bash away, I will not reply with bashing on this issue.

Furthermore, instead of bashing, research a bit. See for yourselves what modern science says about the Ancient Mayans.

Simply put, winter solstice 2012 IS the end of one cycle, begging of another. But it could be so much more. I tell you the truth, some research and info that was available on the WWW is no longer available.

The Mayans like ourselves based their calendars on celestial cycles and events. Science is still trying to determine which and what.

Scotts Vegas

#69926 Sep 13, 2012
I just woke up so forgive any typos above.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#69927 Sep 13, 2012
I am preparing for whatever will be, will be. I am building larger chicken pens. I have 40 "birds".

Scotts Vegas

#69936 Sep 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord Roaming, Bluewhiner is wound up tighter than Scruffy's quarter. He has copy & pasted most of the night and still going strong. Down with Duracell, he keeps going & going & going.
Per something YOU said I posted that for you. After all you are still my brother. After all your faith took a big hit for one reason or another. After all I would wish for you to be better with yourself.

You think I am some kind of phony, get around ask about me. You know my name. And do not just play on I used to smoke weed or on occasion did some other things. Big f/n deal. At 16 the world had me tore down to a suicide attempt. Big deal Our Father saw fit to save my life! And that is a BIG DEAL! He brought me here. Maybe just to meet you! YOU better know, while I never consider doing myself in, Our Father, you know the One, my Sister and The People of Scottsville have just saved my life yet again. I believe it, I know it And I feel I can NEVER express enough Thanks for All of It.

I'll be leaving town today, I'm sure to your delight. I reckon I need a break, in this case it would be called work.

Till next time...Blueminer signing off.

Scotts Vegas

#69937 Sep 13, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Aw yes Blue, I did read it and thought it was very interesting. Maybe the Mayans have something there.
But you blue it on your first sentence. Hehehehehe.
Good luck to YOU also, 10/4? I'm gone.

What Friends I may have here...Thank You! I will miss reading You!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69938 Sep 13, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Per something YOU said I posted that for you. After all you are still my brother. After all your faith took a big hit for one reason or another. After all I would wish for you to be better with yourself.
You think I am some kind of phony, get around ask about me. You know my name. And do not just play on I used to smoke weed or on occasion did some other things. Big f/n deal. At 16 the world had me tore down to a suicide attempt. Big deal Our Father saw fit to save my life! And that is a BIG DEAL! He brought me here. Maybe just to meet you! YOU better know, while I never consider doing myself in, Our Father, you know the One, my Sister and The People of Scottsville have just saved my life yet again. I believe it, I know it And I feel I can NEVER express enough Thanks for All of It.
I'll be leaving town today, I'm sure to your delight. I reckon I need a break, in this case it would be called work.
Till next time...Blueminer signing off.
You're welcome. Before you go I have a sermon too help you. I won't post the link. I know how you like to look up things. You can just type the Farting preacher YouTube into search pick any or all of them. They are filled with blessings.

Rev. Father Farter.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#69939 Sep 13, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at ya, and you keep them between the ditches.
meyou

South Houston, TX

#69940 Sep 13, 2012
Oh yea

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69941 Sep 13, 2012
Wow. Now what to do?
you reckon

United States

#69942 Sep 13, 2012
Why?
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69943 Sep 13, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Be safe Blue. We will miss your posts. The troll club will be lost without you. What will they do? Double bash myself, AW, and Hempburn I guess. They don't have a clue about people living real lives and contributing to society by working or doing something good for their community, let alone having loving family and friends to share life with. Poor lonely pathetic group that they are. I worked, assisted with a 911 Tribute, volunteered for some local festivals and forgot it was Wednesday, not Tuesday and look how they jumped on that. Speaks volumes of their useless lives of having nothing better to do than stalk strangers on topix and spew their filth and trash. Hilarious they obsess so much about us.

Look forward to returning. Godspeed
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69945 Sep 13, 2012
Had to laugh at this headline...guess you know why. lol

Get this job and you'll have big shoes to fill: Bigfoot researcher

New York non-profit organization places ad on Craigslist for some help tracking the big guy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49008930/ns/techn...

Check out the picture of uni on the right under the Primate. I mean Bigfoot. lol Blue, you will love it!

Washington, California, Ohio, Oregon, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, New York, and Pennsyvania have the most sightings...no Scottsville, KY on the list. haha

New monkey species found headline and picture reminds me of what the farting, blasphemous self-proclaimed topix preacher looks like. lol
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69946 Sep 13, 2012
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Sybil, Kevin, all other decent posters...Have a terrific THURSDAY, enjoy the beautiful day. Got to get ready to go eat dinner with family and go to the ballpark to watch the kids play. You know, enjoying a REAL life. I will be back later for you obsessed fans to drool over and hiss at. lol

For the Birds:

Sneaky Seagull Snatches Camera

When a woman was recording a sunset in San Francisco, a seagull snatched her camera and took it for a ride.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/sneaky...

“CLICK”
click

Lynn, MA

#69947 Sep 13, 2012
ants are painfull,
cockroaches are unsanitary,
but, bedbugs are just plain gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Adams 1 hr JusticeForTheLitt... 23
iron horseman (Sep '08) 1 hr itsme 665
Let's hear what people know on Vance Brinegar 2 hr itsme 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr CriminalsForever 149,496
Winchester sl*ts 7 hr Boss 11
Crazy man on bike pulling cart? 7 hr DV8 3
Sordid past 12 hr Purpurr 3

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages