Anybody know of a Andy Carpenter

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Squigman

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Here's the deal. My step-brother has started hanging around with this guy named Andy Carpenter. I've met him once but something seems off about him and his family. His mom is definitely, shall we say, DIFFERENT.

I've asked some of my friends and nobody knows anything about Andy Carpenter.

Anybody know him? Is he on the up and up?
Ray Jones

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2010
no sorry he is down and down wink wink
Hmm

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2010
I heard alot on him. Watch out he gets mean when he drinks
might know

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2010
Is this Andy Carpenter that is older, like 40's? if so, that Andy Carpenter is a great guy. he would be happy to help you out any way he could if he knew you. His family (he has a wife, daughter, and a son) are all honest, good people.
Omg

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2010
Does he have a sister named Alisha ?
Woodrow Call

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2010
The one I know has a black widow tattoo on his hand I think? He should be in his 30s.. If this is the one hes always been a F##KIN THUG! Always been proud of it to! Thinks hes a bad a$$.. Hes trouble, hope this helps?
Lucky

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 20, 2010
Does he hang out with chuck and Gary ? If so he's bad news
In The Know

Versailles, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2010
Omg wrote:
Does he have a sister named Alisha ?
YES HE DOES AND A MOTHER NAMED SHERRY.
Ray Jones

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2010
what is his daddy"s name wink wink
Lol

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2010
I seen in the paper he got arrested a few weeks ago
Ray Jones

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2010
his daddy?
joop

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2010
I just squeezed a fart and now I dont know what I think about it. It was refreshing but hurt.
Derp

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Squigman wrote:
Here's the deal. My step-brother has started hanging around with this guy named Andy Carpenter. I've met him once but something seems off about him and his family. His mom is definitely, shall we say, DIFFERENT.
Who dat?
Jeff

Sacramento, CA

#14 Feb 24, 2011
Squigman wrote:
Andy Carpenter is a low life son of a bitch. He does Heroine and has been known to drug girls if they do not do pills. He will crush pills and slip them into your drink. He has a Balck Widow tattoo on his fore arm. He has a trouble maker pill head sister named Alicia Harris and a wetback loving older sister named Shelly. His Mother Sherry is a fake ass bible thumper who only hides behind the bible so that she can sell pills to her cougar loving boyfriends. The whole entire family is crazy and has never held a job so that they can continue to get crazy checks each month.I would advise your step brother to stay as far away from this family as fast as you can! Certain people have been known to disappear after being around them long enough. People have died in their presence. One minute they will have you believing that they are cool with you and the next minute they will rob your house blind. Andy Carpenters fathers name is Randy Harris.They are in and out of jail and if you care for your step brother.. he will end up just as lame as they are!. Shelly does not take good care of her kids... her smallest son Noah... somehow got into a pile of feces in the back yard from her Mom's boyfriend and Noah ended up eating the feces. WOW what kind of mother lets her baby eat human feces? This family is horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Lutricia 134,329
Woodys Bar 1 hr Uncle Adolf 5
hubert stewarts phone number 4 hr reece 1
Whitney Court shooting 4 hr ball 1
Angela Mastin (Jan '10) 4 hr DMB 2
conrad baker (Jun '09) 5 hr nah nah 8
Youth Soccer Sign Ups? (Jul '10) 9 hr Nova 8

Winter Storm Watch for Clark County was issued at March 02 at 3:23PM EST

Winchester Dating
Find my Match