Brandon Flynn and Devon Tays

Brandon Flynn and Devon Tays

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Curious

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2011
I hear they are on again, off again, on again, off again! Who know's the story on these two?
just saying

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2011
story is devon tays is a hoe and everybody knows it even his friend josh has had it behind brandons back
Curious

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Not a suprise to me... I'd hit it tho...
DREW

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2011
story is......when I fart a little leakage comes out and it's messy. story is im a CONTENDER
Devon

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2012
you all have no f clue what the fkk your talking about stop posting stupid shyt on topix and get a life this is all lies
idk

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2012
i would tear that puzi up in a heart beat..even if she is wallered out
tays

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2012
Is this tays one of the drug dealing and drug abusing tays?
lame

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2012
Ya'll are some lame rumor starting fudgepackers. Devon is cool and ya'll just trying to start stuff anonymously on this website. You need to plug your butts and poop on ya self tho.
Guythatdoesntcar e

Winchester, KY

#9 Apr 12, 2012
I can post quite a few truths on here if that's needed. Then see if your white trash intelligence can talk your way out of it.
Like to see you try it...
Devon

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Go for it bitch because all you are doing is talkin shyt on topix I wanna see you come to my face and do or are you scared you anit nun but a lil fake as bitch that's talking shyt on here you anit nun to me and never will be if you all new me then you all would no the truth so go on with your lies cuz that's all they are and that's all they will ever be
what up

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Devon wrote:
Go for it bitch because all you are doing is talkin shyt on topix I wanna see you come to my face and do or are you scared you anit nun but a lil fake as bitch that's talking shyt on here you anit nun to me and never will be if you all new me then you all would no the truth so go on with your lies cuz that's all they are and that's all they will ever be
you wanna wrestle, Devon?
IveBeenBullied

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Why do people have to talk bad about one another in this city? Everyone has made mistakes in there past..just leave her and everyone else alone and focus on yourself..if you spent more time thinking about yourself your life wouldnt be based on others..then maybe you would be happy with yourself and others lifes and mistakes wouldnt even cross your mind.(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys and shorts 1 min Watcher 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Lolz 164,733
Easy girls of Winchester Keisha Blankenship and... 1 hr Helen 27
ave?What happened to guy named Junior that liv... 2 hr ConcernedFriend 1
Who are the hot guys at walmart 13 hr Just One Time 5
Joe dirt fireworks 18 hr Moe 1
Who is Blue Horseshoe? 22 hr Box 22

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages