Shooting on Broadway. Teach thieves a...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
KnowsIt

Lexington, KY

#145 Oct 12, 2012
Brent, you seriously are an idiot. I feel sorry for your mother, because if I raised such a pathetic piece of crap then I'd just wanna shoot myself. You talk so big and bad on the computer, well why dont you try and back all that mouth up? You keep acting all big and bad, but the only thing I see you doing is running that cock trap of yours. Funny how no one around Winchester knows a Brent Estes. I know the family very well and no ones heard of you. Youre just mad because you look stupid, because M.T. is full of crap. Thats what you get for listening to a whiny little girl as your informant. You say you know so much about Justins dad, he hasnt even been around Winchester for over 15 years except when he comes to visit family or pick his son up. And you called him shit? Hmm I guess having a full time job and taking care of his children makes him shit? You're a dick and have no idea who you are foolin with. Why dont you get a new hobby instead of talking smack on Topix?
KnowsIt

Lexington, KY

#147 Oct 13, 2012
No Tim is married, I am just a very good friend and know all about the situation. Justin lives in Winchester but his father lives just outside of Paris..so thats how he was involved you stupid ass! We all know who M.T. is and shes nothing but a little whore who likes to cause drama, no wonder the 2 of you get along so well. You must have some infatuation with Justin because you spend so much of your time on here talking about him. Other people have better things to do then sit online and talk about someone they hardly know. Justin doesnt know a Brent Estes or a "Squirrel", so you must have done your homework on him. Lemme guess you screwin M.T too? And what kind of lame ass has the nickname squirrel anyway? You're just some young ass punk who has nothing better to do then cause drama..they arent hard people to find, so why not grow some balls, knock on the door and say it to their face? Why not?? Because youre a pussy!! Crybaby ass little bitch. I would gladly kick your ass and prove you aint this hard ass that you claim to be. You just have no idea little boy!!
KnowsIt

Lexington, KY

#149 Oct 13, 2012
Martina doesnt know anyone..shes a slut

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#150 Oct 13, 2012
KnowsIt wrote:
Martina doesnt know anyone..shes a slut
Sluts are often a good source of street knowledge.
Tim

Paris, KY

#151 Oct 13, 2012
boy you can run that mouth on here,but can you back it up in person.You can meet me tomarrow night if you like and bring your daddy with you Mcdees at 7 pm in winchester if you want.
Joe doe

United States

#152 Oct 14, 2012
Squirrel wrote:
Wait and see, wait and see, then you shall believe old squirrel.
Sounds too me squirrel knows a little more than he should!
wildstreak

Paris, KY

#153 Oct 14, 2012
Sounds like that squirrel needs an ass kickin.He can run his mouth on here under the name squirrel,and brent why dont he put his real name on here like a man.I think hes a puss.Meet the man you chicken shit bitch.
Ex-Friend

Lexington, KY

#154 Oct 14, 2012
Thats because hes just a kid. I know him well and all he can do is run his mouth. Estes is NOT his last name, try Crump. These are the reasons no one wants to be involved with him!
Pork Chop

Chicago, IL

#156 Oct 14, 2012
You say Pam thomson from BEattyville .biying pills from them. Tell Your pill buddy's they need to work on that bad yard
Pork Chop

Chicago, IL

#157 Oct 14, 2012
Are you the pill head from Beattyville ? Brain your good buddy . Tell your buddy's to work on that bad yard . City needs to come I'n on them..,Ever one around. Them hope they move away and never come back.. Pam Thomson from Beattyville??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop some nukes 14 min Noone 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min uMoron 143,049
wmu bill (Oct '14) 1 hr Sick in tired 15
Campbell school 1 hr Just wondering 1
Jessica Stout 2 hr TherealRose 6
Debbie Neal 4 hr Drugs kill 3
Show It 9 hr Typo 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages